LET’S START A THREAD IN WHICH WE SHARE WHEN WE ENTERED DIFFERENT STAGES OF PUBERTY

dariboga

dariboga

Iron
In this thread we will share the ages we start experiencing symptoms of puberty, as well as a general timeline of our body’s changes throughout puberty. From my experience the Tanner scale is pretty inaccurate so I’d like to hear more anecdotal experiences with puberty. I’ll start, to the best of my ability to recall:
Current age: 15 (October 2008)
First symptoms of puberty: Pubic hair starting to grow at around 11-12. By 13-14, I had what I believe to be fully developed pubic hair until I shaved it.
Today, at 15:
Voice has remained the same for quite a while. I definitely don’t have the voice of a 10 year old but I also dont have a “man” voice, and as far as I know I still haven’t reached the voice crack phase of puberty.
Little body hair, mainly on my legs and almost non existent on my arms.
Pretty childlike face, looks around 13-14. Nose seems to have developed though.
Acne: not too bad, occasional breakouts but nothing too severe.
Height: 168 cm, no growth spurt yet.
Bone age: unknown

SUMMARY: At 15 I can say I have a pretty developed penis area which is weird because my puberty is behind on almost all areas of my body. I want to hear if anyone else has similar experiences.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and silencio
Greycels tryna change the world again :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
[Deleted I realized this was looksmaxxing subforum, I have warnings already]

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Greycels tryna change the world again :lul:
How lol? Just want to see if anyone else has similar experiences of weirdly spaced out puberty changes, and I figured if a lot of people replied it would be a good reference for people in the future

• +1
mf no1 cares, gtfoh youngcel

• +1
In this thread we will share the ages we start experiencing symptoms of puberty, as well as a general timeline of our body’s changes throughout puberty. From my experience the Tanner scale is pretty inaccurate so I’d like to hear more anecdotal experiences with puberty. I’ll start, to the best of my ability to recall:
Current age: 15 (October 2008)
First symptoms of puberty: Pubic hair starting to grow at around 11-12. By 13-14, I had what I believe to be fully developed pubic hair until I shaved it.
Today, at 15:
Voice has remained the same for quite a while. I definitely don’t have the voice of a 10 year old but I also dont have a “man” voice, and as far as I know I still haven’t reached the voice crack phase of puberty.
Little body hair, mainly on my legs and almost non existent on my arms.
Pretty childlike face, looks around 13-14. Nose seems to have developed though.
Acne: not too bad, occasional breakouts but nothing too severe.
Height: 168 cm, no growth spurt yet.
Bone age: unknown

SUMMARY: At 15 I can say I have a pretty developed penis area which is weird because my puberty is behind on almost all areas of my body. I want to hear if anyone else has similar experiences.
Current age 16
First sign of puberty: voice cracks and height growth at around 13-14

Today:
Deep voice
Some body hair, my cocks hairy as fuck and my armpit
Face like a 16 yo
Cock 6'5x5
Subhuman acne but accutane works slowly
187cm

Summary: I'm chad as fuck

• +1
Reactions: dariboga
How lol? Just want to see if anyone else has similar experiences of weirdly spaced out puberty changes, and I figured if a lot of people replied it would be a good reference for people in the future
Sadly most people here are just rotmaxxing and don't care about young greycels like you

Plus I need the repfarm

current age 19

dont remember when pubertry started, prolly around 12-13
today: puberty ended a year ago, still feel like a kid, I have all the characterics of a grown up man except mentally 16yr goofball
face looks older than I am or so I have heard, especially with mustache and goatee
189cm
17bc
cock 17cm, haven't measured girth

summary: degenerate but slaying hard nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: dariboga and silencio
Age 11years 10months approx: first public hairs, height of 5'0 approx
Age 12years: Penis is approx 2" in length erect
Age 14: First underarm hairs, first liquid substance released during orgasm but on the level of precum with no ejaculation
Age 16: Ejaculation now possible, foreskin is partially retractable but still partially fused to glans
Age 17: Penis reaches 5" in length erect, height reaches 6'2, voice is now somewhat deep but there was no distinct breaking point
Foreskin finally becomes fully retractable
Age 18: Height reaches 6'4, penis reaches 7" in length erect, some chest hair but quite minimal, jaw grows notably from 17-18
Age 21: Extra body hair due to roid use, jaw grows considerably since 18, height now 6'4.5
Age 26-27, penis grows an extra inch in length from maxillary expansion and advancement

From 13-17 I always facially looked 2 years younger than my actual age

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Aero, silencio and 1 other person
Age 14: First underarm hairs, first liquid substance released during orgasm but on the level of precum with no ejaculation
Age 16: Ejaculation now possible, foreskin is partially retractable but still partially fused to glans
Age 17: Penis reaches 5" in length erect, height reaches 6'2, voice is now somewhat deep but there was no distinct breaking point
Age 18: Height reaches 6'4, penis reaches 7" in length erect, some chest hair but quite minimal, jaw grows notably from 17-18
Age 21: Extra body hair due to roid use, jaw grows considerably since 18, height now 6'4.5
Age 26-27, penis grows an extra inch in length from maxillary expansion and advancement

chad tier puberty

How does maxillary expansion correlate with penis growth? And what did you do for expansion? MSE?

• +1
Reactions: Aero

ejaculation and underarm was same time on me my penis(pp) reached 6" in 1 year after puberty and still same nothing changed in 2 years but my height grew 5+ inches

ejaculation and underarm was same time on me my penis(pp) reached 6" in 1 year after puberty and still same nothing changed in 2 years but my height grew 5+ inches
and i was fat asf in early puberty 65 kilos with 5 feet

How does maxillary expansion correlate with penis growth? And what did you do for expansion? MSE?
I had SARPE and lefort

More upward pressure from the floor of maxilla (for someone who is deficient in that regard) stimulates pituitary gland activation