He Grew 3-inches in about four months. Genitals developed from those of a Child to those of a Man, and with it a sense of Modesty.

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
this book
shows a "double direction" interaction between maxilla and the pituitary gland:

"The work recently done in this field by Dr. Hector Mortimer and his associates in McGill
University, Montreal, has included studies of skull development of rats. He has shown that the

surgical removal of the pituitary body at the base of the brain in very young rats produces regularly a certain type of defect in skull development. This has been characterized by a lack of development forward of the muzzle or face, with a narrowing of the nose and dental arches. He found that by the addition of extracts made from the pituitary glands, which he had removed surgically, he entirely prevented the development of these defects, thereby establishing the relation of the injury to deficiencies of the hormones developed by that organ."
It is the first "direction" of the relation, it could mean that aside mechanical pressure posture, etc, chemicals will affect the palate's width.

He also talks about the lack of vitamin E:

"The changes observed [by vitamin E deficiency] are similar in several ways to those produced by hypophysectomy (removal of pituitary gland). Marked degranulation of the anterior pituitary is found in both the abnormal young and the adult sterile animals. Lack of vitamin E therefore produces a virtual nutritional hypophysectomy in the young rat."
Well, it shows the importance of vitamin E for good pituitary and therefor good hormonal balance. If we link it to Ray Peat's work on PUFAs (polyunsaturated fatty acids), we can guess that excess PUFAs negatively affect the pituitary and therefore the maxilla and palate. I'm only making the link with what I know, we don't know how much, etc.

And more importantly, the other relation from maxilla to pituitary:

"A striking case is that of a boy sixteen years of age who was a typical Mongolian idiot. [...]
This boy at the age of sixteen was infantile in many of his
characteristics and developments. The genitals were those of a boy eight years old.
The facial expression was that of the typical Mongolian idiot. By the Binet test he had a mentality of about four years. Roentgenograms of his hands showed that the epiphyseal bones had not united. [...]

The outstanding physical characteristic was his maxillary arch which was so much smaller than the mandibular arch that it went entirely inside it. In order to give him a masticating surface, and with the hope of helping him both physically and mentally, since several cases had greatly benefited by such an operation, I determined to widen his arch by moving the maxillary bones apart about one-half inch. "
This is the before/after 30 days / after 6 months pics

Bandicam 2020 02 01 12 59 39 281
Bandicam 2020 02 01 12 59 56 308

And what is shocking is the pic's legend:

"Aged sixteen,
infantile before, adolescent after operation. While he
improved mentally he was harmless before and a sex pervert
after operation and had to be placed in an institution.
"
And then:

"With the movement of the maxillary bones laterally, as shown progressively in Fig. 126, there was a very great change in his physical development and mentality. He grew three inches in about four months. His moustache started to grow immediately; and in twelve weeks' time the genitals developed from those of a child to those of a man, and with it a sense of modesty. His mental change was even more marked. The space between the maxillary bones was widened about one-half inch in about thirty days. This lateral pressure on the maxillary bones was accomplished by rigid attachments to the teeth of the two sides of the upper arch. The outward movement of the maxillary bones (which form the roof of the mouth and sides of the nose) by pressure on the temporal bones produced a tension downward on the floor of the anterior part of the brain, thus stimulating the pituitary gland in the base of the brain. In a few weeks' time he passed through stages that usually take several years."

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ymb, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 15827 and 29 others
gonna need a tldr

• +1
Reactions: jingodelutscher, AscendingHero, Sal and 13 others
Not trying to be a cunt or anything, but OP you won't likely grow anything except with posturemaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 6 others
umm can I get a tldr or something useful out of this

“just take vitamin e bro”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 18045, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
I met this guy who had a pituitary tumuor which made him secrete extra HGH over 2 years until he finally got it removed and it made him grow everything big - height, hands/feet, face, etc. . His 🍆 was big but he said that didn’t really grow much it was always big smh 🤦🏻‍♂️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 2 others
this book
shows a "double direction" interaction between maxilla and the pituitary gland:

It is the first "direction" of the relation, it could mean that aside mechanical pressure posture, etc, chemicals will affect the palate's width.

He also talks about the lack of vitamin E:

Well, it shows the importance of vitamin E for good pituitary and therefor good hormonal balance. If we link it to Ray Peat's work on PUFAs (polyunsaturated fatty acids), we can guess that excess PUFAs negatively affect the pituitary and therefore the maxilla and palate. I'm only making the link with what I know, we don't know how much, etc.

And more importantly, the other relation from maxilla to pituitary:

This is the before/after 30 days / after 6 months pics

View attachment 251940View attachment 251941

And what is shocking is the pic's legend:

And then:

Love it when people on here make an effort 👍 Any ideas on activating pituary glands?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Mewton, PrisonMike and 10 others
@Golden Glass lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Chadeep, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
gonna need a TLDR
His doctor widen his Maxilla by half an Inch &

He grew three inches in about four months. His moustache started to grow immediately;

and in twelve weeks' time the genitals developed from those of a child to those of a man, and with it a sense of modesty.

His mental change was even more marked. The space between the maxillary bones was widened about one-half inch in
about thirty days.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 9 others
I met this guy who had a pituitary tumuor which made him secrete extra HGH over 2 years until he finally got it removed and it made him grow everything big - height, hands/feet, face, etc. . His 🍆 was big but he said that didn’t really grow much it was always big smh 🤦🏻‍♂️

Developed symptoms around 23, which went on until 25. We actually had a really long conversation about it after I sucked his gigantic hunk toes.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, ALP, AscendingHero and 11 others
gonna read later when my ADHD wears off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, BetaGayFace2, HighIQcel and 10 others
Holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1973
So MSE can achieve this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
you’re gay aren’t you, you do realise that isn’t allowed on the forum?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Throb The Builder, Deleted member 16834, Preoximerianas and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, MogTheMogger, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
@Rob Paul'sHeight how much vitamin E should I be taking a day I also got the body of a child

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Méditation
Distilled water
Etc.
bro quick briefing: Whats etc and what is the pituary gland good for. Thanks a lot in advance

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Preoximerianas, godirl and 1 other person
Shivambu kalpa
Asanas
Mewing
Detox processes
Stop eating shit
Stop tap water
Exercise

bro quick briefing: Whats etc and what is the pituary gland good for. Thanks a lot in advance
Sungazing.
Grounding
Fast

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ymb, Mewton, Deleted member 6400 and 2 others
Apparently moving the maxilla forward made more room for the pituitary gland so more HGH was secreted. Some people also claimed they grew taller after mewing.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, ALP, AscendingHero and 5 others
so basically, MSE or BIMAX can help to grew the maxilla, therefore it makes me grew the pituitary gland? and my dick size and everything too? basically this gland is the chad gland am i wrong?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Broski, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
@Rob Paul'sHeight what if i bonesmash my pituary gland? Will it make secrete more hgh or whatever that gland secretes?

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Be_ConfidentBro, Entschuldigung and 9 others
sounds like this was just a rare case tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Preoximerianas, Mewton and 2 others
Sorry but this seems like massive bullshit for him to get more popular and earn more money

so basically, MSE or BIMAX can help to grew the maxilla, therefore it makes me grew the pituitary gland? and my dick size and everything too? basically this gland is the chad gland am i wrong?
Only if it's done before your growth plates close.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
  • +1
Wide Maxilla
Image result for wide skull lookism

Image result for wide skull lookism

native-american-faces-detail-of-large-mural-chemainus-near-nanaimo-B9HJWR

1. beards grow b/c of a derivative androgen of testosterone, not b/c of testosterone directly; and this derivative androgen of testosterone is created out of testosterone by an enzyme
  2. skull extremities grow b/c of testosterone
  3. testosterone fluctuates but is largely inheritable
  4. 5 indicators of masculinity through prenatal testosterone exposure – (1) wider nose – (2) smaller, narrower eyes – (3) blunt, robust chin – (4) blunt, robust jaw – (5) – fWHr increase – these are all mongoloid traits

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Mewton, PrisonMike and 5 others
Group of men with wide skulls

Image result for ainu

• Woah
Reactions: Slayerino
The nasal bones themselves are relatively massive. Ainu skulls are easily sexed, almost without exception.

Image result for Ainu skulls

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5875 and Hero of the Imperium
Related image

Image result for ainu

Last edited:
Image result for black people with caucasian
Image result for black people with caucasian

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and PrisonMike
Image result for PHYSICAL CHANGES IN MONGOLOID TYPE DUE TO MOVEMENT OF MAXILLARY BONES TO STIMULATE PITUITARY GLAND IN BASE OF BRAIN

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike
Image result for ainu of northern japan
Image result for ainu of northern japan

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike