Lets stop heithmaxxing threads.

toptearmm

toptearmm

JB pussy slayer
Lets be real heightmaxxing is almost impossible if u are over puberty or dont have money for LL.
For fuck sake, just accept your height.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 2275, Pendejo and 5 others
I agree it's so annoying to see the same thread constantly, don't these people know how to use the search function?

Fucking manlets, they make me sick.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, JustTrynaGrow, Lorsss and 3 others
I agree it's so annoying to see the same thread constantly, don't these people know how to use the search function?

ik, im 6ft 2 and im a manlet bri

Me too man, fucking manlets just accept your genetics

lets start not reading

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Yea, there should be more LL threads. All the other heightmax stuff is cope for most of us.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Lorsss and Pendejo
Lets be real heightmaxxing is almost impossible if u are over puberty or dont have money for LL.
I agree that most of them are repetitive, I already talked to Jefferson and he said you are allowed to report them from now on to have them removed.

People can still grow after puberty.
What matters is the growth plate. If it is closed, you can only do LL surgery.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and CarlSagan96
There should be more threads discussing growth rates among fourteen-to-sixteen-year-olds, how much they grew in height, and what could be done for these cases would be more functional and useful for research, whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Heightmaxxing with drugs is obviously impossible if your plates are closed.
Thing is loads of us still have open plates and are trying to do everything we can to grow while possible. We're fighting time.
I just ignore threads I'm not interested in bruv don't be a salty fuck and report our threads just cause your plates are closed

Didnt read lol

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
It's literally only @Nosecel9000

He made a post about morning height gains today then realized you shrink throughout the day then started another post about shoulder waist ratios as a cope. Heightmaxxing, mewing, chewing, etc is a just a cope.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: toptearmm
Forreal I laugh so hard at these manlets taking all these drugs to gain height. LMAO I never even bother reading those threads. Smh coping manlets trying heightmax as if anything is gonna work :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275