.ORG IS USELESS. LOOKSMAXXING DOESNT EXIST

totototo

totototo

SUPERDROL
There is literally no looksmax that works for real and im talking from experience and believe me when i say i have tried everything and in every way for long time and nothing.
There is absolutely nothing (besides diet) that can modify your bone structure and make it greater, it is all bullshit theory and im tired of seeing that the only forum topics are retarded shit like taking roots or suplemments or vibrating your face or some shit like that
Im also tired of making the same threads over and over again waiting for someone to actually add something up to what im saying (which is almost impossible because it is the absolute truth of looksmaxxing) so if you want to know about a little bit of the only things that actually matter maybe check my other threads

To conclude or tldr nothing that is talked about in this forum will change your facial estructure not even by some milimeters. Bones are created by diet and hormones and the best thing you could do about it is hunt animals with your bare hands and eat them entirely raw

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shewantsme, poopoohead, Kristin and 13 others
Must be one of the faggots that call everything cope

Kys

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, stamaster21, boss8055 and 23 others
There is literally no looksmax that works for real and im talking from experience and believe me when i say i have tried everything and in every way for long time and nothing.
There is absolutely nothing (besides diet) that can modify your bone structure and make it greater, it is all bullshit theory and im tired of seeing that the only forum topics are retarded shit like taking roots or suplemments or vibrating your face or some shit like that
Im also tired of making the same threads over and over again waiting for someone to actually add something up to what im saying (which is almost impossible because it is the absolute truth of looksmaxxing) so if you want to know about a little bit of the only things that actually matter maybe check my other threads

To conclude or tldr nothing that is talked about in this forum will change your facial estructure not even by some milimeters. Bones are created by diet and hormones and the best thing you could do about it is hunt animals with your bare hands and eat them entirely raw
And i want to adress another retarde .org belief which is that testosterone makes you short when is literally the other way around, i have also talked abour this a lot of times so i wont repeat it again now. just look at indians/curries, literally the society with the least amount of testosterone (and also of meat) that there could exist and they are all ugly short niggers. literally the most critized community of this forum is ugly like that because of veganism, but it seems like nobody could tell

• Woah
Reactions: Jova
Surgery?

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Must be one of the faggots that call everything cope

Kys
of course because you surely went from ltn to terrachad by using ice on your face fucking anime nigger dont talk again in my threads

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, Allornothing and theonewhocantascend
There is more that you can do than to lose weight.

Skin = Accutane, Tretinoin, and diet.
Teeth = Braces and whitening.
Hair = Transplant and new style.
Body fat percentage = Leanmaxing.
Physique = Gym and diet.
Eyelashes, eyebrows, and beard: Castor oil and Minoxidil.
Dark circles = Vitamin C serum and laser treatment.
Clothes = Stylemaxing and accessories.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, poopoohead, blknswag and 9 others
Name every looksmax you’ve done so far
of course because you surely went from ltn to terrachad by using ice on your face fucking anime nigger dont talk again in my threads
Every improvement adds up

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and AySab

Physique = Gym and diet.
from ltn to ltn+

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
surgery doesnt alter bone structure, it just moves it or add something to it, but never makes it "grow".
If the bone structure looks altered that's all that matters. Not wether or not it is.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, poopoohead, stamaster21 and 5 others
from ltn to ltn+
It's still looksmaxing, isn't it? Maybe your main target is subhumans, but us middle-tier-normies benefit a lot from self-improvement. Nothing against what you said, though.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
from ltn to ltn+
Cope. You can easily ascend one tier softmaxxed

But you’re right about diet, jewish supplements work tho

The thing about diet is the constant hard chewing i think, just replicate it with a mouth gaurd

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, LooksThinker and Deleted member 25743
It's still looksmaxing, isn't it? Maybe your main target is subhumans, but us middle-tier-normies benefit a lot from self-improvement. Nothing against what you said, though.
Hes retarded

Gaurantee he did bonesmashing for a week and called all of softmaxxing cope

Most People can ascend 1-2 tiers with softmax

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Madridista
Hes retarded

I know, right? You have to be a genuine subhuman in case softmaxing does not work a bit for you. It worked fine in my case, and I am not even finished. Maybe OP is bitter.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
from ltn to ltn+
Caging at this. How? These are improvements that compound you up point categories. And this is basic stuff :lul:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

realitypill is brutal
only thing that can change your bones is Testosterone and you should be under 18 (still growing) for it to have effect
also losing weight if you're a fatcel

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
surgery doesnt alter bone structure, it just moves it or add something to it, but never makes it "grow".
surgery doesnt alter bone structure

it just moves it or add something to it
Image 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, NerverBegan, prince_ and 1 other person

Physique = Gym and diet.
You are right but OP is right aswell. Bones are the main thing and they can't be changed without surgery.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Madridista
what? you can't be serious. It doesn't grow your bones, you can put fillers and implants in but surgeries can alter your already existing bone/facial structure, that's the whole point of surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and boss8055
surgery works retard

• +1
Reactions: Aero and moreroidsmoredates
What a retarded, incoherent thread.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, got.daim, rand anon and 1 other person

just go hunt some wild animals and larp as a caveman theory

Looksmaxxing is just faggotry.
Even if the methods in here could at least turn a mtn into a lowchadlite or so, women would still prefer NATURAL BORN CHADS, for many reasons.
One is that they are not completely fcked up in the head from all the suffering they went through as normies :dafuckfeels:
The other is that one of the reasons they like Chad is because he will give them cute kids.

Just look at how niggers who did LL are the butt for the joke for them....
They hate frauding more than anything else, no wonder they despise gymcels.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, boss8055, russiancelreturns and 5 others

agreed

it truly is over for some people man, i’m tired of people acting like there’s a solution for everyone when there really isn’t

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Allornothing and dna_cel
Even if the methods in here could at least turn a mtn into a lowchadlite or so, women would still prefer NATURAL BORN CHADS, for many reasons.
One is that they are not completely fcked up in the head from all the suffering they went through as normies :dafuckfeels:
The other is that one of the reasons they like Chad is because he will give them cute kids.

Nobody would tell the foid he had leforts and implants, stfu with this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, rand anon and moreroidsmoredates
Just to be intellectually honest though: if you are HTN+ then you could benefit from things like leanmaxxing and shit.

But if you were an actual HTN you wouldn't have found this site :lul::lul:
What we have here is niggers who need every surgery in the book just to end looking like a botched subhuman Ken doll.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
agreed

it truly is over for some people man, i’m tired of people acting like there’s a solution for everyone when there really isn’t
Stop your making me lose hope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, theonewhocantascend and GabachoCopium
Just to be intellectually honest though: if you are HTN+ then you could benefit from things like leanmaxxing and shit.

But if you were an actual HTN you wouldn't have found this site :lul::lul:
What we have here is niggers who need every surgery in the book just to end looking like a botched subhuman Ken doll.
Plenty of htns and lites here what r u saying

• JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Allornothing
Nobody would tell the foid he had leforts and implants, stfu with this shit
No need to.
Your autistic demeanors would tell upon themselves.

I have never seen a plastic "Chad" who looked good, even Amnesia who is like top 2% when it comes to looksmaxxers looks uncanny, there is just something about them. They will never hold a candle to even a natural born HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Allornothing and dna_cel
No need to.

I have never seen a plastic "Chad" who looked good, even Amnesia who is like top 2% when it comes to looksmaxxers looks uncanny, there is just something about them. They will never hold a candle to even a natural born HTN.
Saludon

• JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Plenty of htns and lites here what r u saying
-lites :lul::lul:

How did they end up in here, then?

The closest we had of a Chadlite was that blonde slav who lusted after gooks, but he was probably just a retard looking for attention, anyway.

another fucking loser whining about his shit genetics.
NO. ONE. FUCKING. CARES.

Not everyone here is recessed.

There are other uses for this website other than coping with softmaxxes for your gay recession. just get surgery for that.

The closest we had of a Chadlite was that blonde slav who lusted after gooks, but he was probably just a retard looking for attention, anyway.

I think the only verified Chad in the history of this forum was Crisick.

There are tons of lites here

Blackpill brings both ends of the spectrum

The incels and the chads

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing

Cope

Nigger report

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
No need to.

Tom Cruise is the biggest looksmaxxer ever and looks good af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx and rand anon

Just don’t ever tell anyone you got surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Aero

Physique = Gym and diet.
nigga taught us basic care

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc and Madridista
Have u heared about implants ?

Tom Cruise is the biggest looksmaxxer ever and looks good af
He had a top-tier eye area and got top-tier jaw implants which most here never will.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, russiancelreturns and Deleted member 25743

Tldrrrrrr:Comfy:

the thing is one has to try it all even if it doesnt work. And surgery is a thing yk

Hes retarded

most people regardless of their looks can improve at least .5-1 points, with diet , skin and hair care, and gym. Guy says hes tried everything and then post no pics, and just goes on a rant. Then gets upset as if people on the forum somehow lied to him. He says ltn to ltn when looksmaxing is about improving every thing, it counts because your competing with millions of people in your city,state or country. No one on this forum said you would go from ltn to some chad/tyrone. Again looksmaxing is about creating a better version of YOU, its not some magical solution that will turn you into some chad/tyrone.

I think alot of people on here half ass try and go from obese/fat to normal weight and thought they would get women flocking to them.;)

you will get guys who show us extreme cases and say see looksmaxing doesnt work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth