Lets stop the cope. Online dating = IRL

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Tired of seeing coping niggas
"Muh Old =/= IRL"
Unless your frauding your shit to whole new level on OLD and nobody gives you shit IRL.

I

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Arditi, ROTTING and 5 others
Water nigger, only retards deny this lol

• +1
Reactions: Arditi and BoneDensity
Eddie Murphy Yes GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
nah its different

Nah. Then niko would be chad irl

Online dating determine your facial attractiveness

But irl stay real life, women can't all ltr an attractive guy ( seeing couples :lul: )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Nah. Then niko would be chad irl
Niko isnt a chad. He is htn. He gets liked on tinder because of him using same photos on tinder since 2 years. In normal photos, he looks htn. There is a reason he isnt changing his photos on tinder

• +1
Niko isnt a chad. He is htn. He gets liked on tinder because of him using same photos on tinder since 2 years. In normal photos, he looks htn. There is a reason he isnt changing his photos on tinder
Yeah frauded as fuck, I also suspect that he fraud his teeth even whiter

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
u implying there was a time when he was chad irl?

nah its different

It's less harsh but it's almost as bad tbqh irl you have social circles and other copes dating apps is a Chad eats incel world

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Online dating determine your facial attractiveness

But irl stay real life, women can't all ltr an attractive guy ( seeing couples :lul: )

To an extent yeah above the 50 percent threshold yeah below that no because women on those apps treat these men as invisible

• +1
Listen dude you've got your head up your ass.

In real life isn't comparable to anything. Why I wonder? Maybe because it's the most baseline substrate of the universe and it's the real model that we live in.

Online is simplified and sterile, judged purely based on selected pictures that may not accurately capture the full identity of the person at all. Frauded angles, bad pictures, bad lighting, bad understanding of what women find attractive, to accurately even describe yourself and have a good bio you might stumble on by luck with trial and error but to actually describe yourself there requires some real high level self awareness that most people don't have. Then you'd also have to be smart enough to figure out how to represent that, knowing what a woman would want to read.

In real life you're just fucking standing there and it's all blatantly obvious by your body language and people you have around you what type of person you are. Nothing beats real life.

I'm sure you didn't know that though because you are CERTAINLY the guru of all knowledge here on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: emdeplam and VenatorLuparius
He's chad on old though

But I can fuck women irl and also get lots of looks walking down the street, I can't even fuck subhuman women online

But I can fuck women irl and also get lots of looks walking down the street, I can't even fuck subhuman women online
you didn't understand this thread bro

women don't just base themselves on your appearance irl , while on OLD everything is only visual (your face, your muscles)

jfl at holding a relationship without being able to touch eachother. how useless.

you didn't understand this thread bro

women don't just base themselves on your appearance irl , while on OLD everything is only visual (your face, your muscles)
You can't fuck a women irl unless she likes your looks I'm not talking about betabuxing

• Hmm...
To an extent yeah above the 50 percent threshold yeah below that no because women on those apps treat these men as invisible
It's not a question of succeeding in games etc

@the BULL is good looking but women treat him like shit. But they still match with him so they were attracted by the visual

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and reptiles
You can't fuck a women irl unless she likes your looks I'm not talking about betabuxing
Cope, I no longer count the number of guys who fuck girls because they are NT as hell

Dating apps are 10x more brutal and it's not close. You 100% need a good looking face to succeed on apps if you don't want landwhales and ugly chicks. There's many other factors and ways to compensate IRL.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and bradpittshairline
@SoundnVision explain

here we are not talking about the mtb

@SoundnVision explain
I can't fuck women from online I just get likes, the convo either goes nowhere of they don't respond or they are too subhuman to want to fuck.
Decent looking women online are talking to about 50 men at once so only chad comes through.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
I can't fuck women from online I just get likes, the convo either goes nowhere of they don't respond or they are too subhuman to want to fuck.
Decent looking women online are talking to about 50 men at once so only chad comes through.
then you need to NT max because you cant hold a convo or get a woman excited jfl

• +1
Obese women in wheelchairs are more desirable than attractive men in real life? It would make their entire life if the men they swiped left on approached them IRL. You’re OD’ing on blackpills if you believe this. Or you haven’t realized how truly brutal OLD is, make a catfish account of a Chad and a Landwhale and prepare to feel like your entire life was a lie.

I get some matches on dating apps but not a ton, IRL like in high school a lot of attractive girls had crushes on me, asked me out, approached me, etc. whenever I had to go to social gatherings with my moms friends daughters their friends would always have crushes on me and follow me on IG after and flirt with me. And I get swiped left on by women significantly uglier than women who have asked me out IRL.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, grimy and SoundnVision
@SoundnVision also we wander off topic , you have matches on OLD and you have success with girls IRL so OP is right.

Obese women in wheelchairs are more desirable than attractive men in real life? It would make their entire life if the men they swiped left on approached them IRL. You’re OD’ing on blackpills if you believe this. Or you haven’t realized how truly brutal OLD is, make a catfish account of a Chad and a Landwhale and prepare to feel like your entire life was a lie.

I get some matches on dating apps but not a ton, IRL like in high school a lot of attractive girls had crushes on me, asked me out, approached me, etc. whenever I had to go to social gatherings with my moms friends daughters their friends would always have crushes on me and follow me on IG after and flirt with me. And I get swiped left on by women significantly uglier than women who have asked me out IRL.
This

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck

Lol

Chad irl treatment, but noob on OLD

we've seen it all here

It's not a question of succeeding in games etc

@the BULL is good looking but women treat him like shit. But they still match with him so they were attracted by the visual
i reveice the same kind of treatment though. irl a lot of compliments as in OLD but 0 success when i make a move.

I've seen couples where the girl is better looking than the guy and it's pretty common where I live. If real life was like tinder I guarantee they would not choose those guys. Only stinky basement dwellers say stuff like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582