Let's take the Red Pill!

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I've recently decided to take the redpill and lead a very redpilled lifestyle. I'm gonna embrace my masculinity n stuff. I've been using the blackpill as a cope, i'm not actually subhuman, i just tell myself that as an excuse to be lazy and LDAR, but no more!

I'm gonna just shower bro, 4 times a day.
I'm gonna just drink water bro
I'm gonna just pay rollo tomassi 2000 dollars bro, for whatever the fuck it is he sells
I'm not gonna date single moms (thx based richard cooper, you keep tellin' em'!)
I'm gonna just be confident bro
I'm gonna just AMOG everyone, bro
Personality bro
I'm gonna just run the numbers game bro

I will document my redpilled voyage of wonder and discovery ITT! Expect lots of redpilled nuggets of wisdom and sexy seduction techniques™!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, EasternRightWinger15, Selinity and 6 others
I've recently decided to take the redpill and lead a very redpilled lifestyle
1 ver important element of it.
is picking fights and chosing sides, with other redpiller scammers, uh i mean coaches.

enjoy the shitshow. it's all about marketing & money.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, randomvanish and far336
Guys we can ALL do the WORK!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity, Acnno, Growth Plate and 2 others
This guy says the redpill works. Keep coping fgt

INSANE TERACHAD prolly morph tho lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Wallenberg and eduardkoopman
1 ver important element of it.
is picking fights and chosing sides, with other redpiller scammers, uh i mean coaches.

enjoy the shitshow. it's all about marketing & money.

i was wondering why that white dude from 21 studios was a red pill cuck (dunno his name but hes the one w good facial bones and you know which one). His fucking hairline

i was wondering why that white dude from 21 studios was a red pill cuck (dunno his name but hes the one w good facial bones and you know which one). His fucking hairline
LOL. Coping with his MAGA hat

This thread cold approaches and negs me.

Ngl maga was a good cope
Trump vitory, gave me alot of joy in 2016.
Not because I Trump fanboy. But the tears and panic of the crazy left peoples, and media, was giga enjoyable. \because left people have as a hobby to be giga bitchy and plain racist towards white men. Which I am one of, so I like to see them lose.
Also LOL, how Trump was declared game over 100's of times before getting elected.

I bring delightful news, fellow redpillers!

As i was on my way home from the gym today, i saw a group of 3 low tier normies and 2 foids, carrying great quantities of alcohol, clearly heading for a party. These suave borderline-subhumans managed to pull some girls with gung ho confidence, low inhib and neurotypicality.

Evidence of theredpill is all around you! If they can do it, so can you! (disclaimer: unless if ur autistic then it's over YMMV)

I cant believe this shit still has legs

I honestly thought the various exposures of well known PUAs hiring actresses and having scripted interactions back in like ~2014 wouldve killed the industry. Turns out they are resilient like any cockroach species, and men are infinitely gullible whenever they are being told what they want to hear.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 6403 and Kingkellz
Seriously tho i do want to become redpilled:redpill:
But i don't mean like rollo tomassi redpilled:geek:
And i don't mean like Mr. richard "lets date single moms for 30 years then whine about it on jewtube" cooper:soy:
And definitely not donovan sharpe sitting in his piggy pen all day thinking he's the shit sort of redpilled:ogre:

I'm talking pimp working the ghettos of new york city sort of redpilled, any real redpillers here who can help me on my journey to be a PUA?

Gl dude @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323