Let's talk about PFL

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

Here's the deal
Have you ever noticed that even wider pfls can be a failo depending on what part of your eyes is showing more (the white of the eyes).
If the inner part is shown more you look more masculine if is the outer part you look more feminine, therefore prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 9072
Idk. Pfl to bizygomatic is the only proper way to know if your eye width is harmonious relative to your face. Give an example of what you talking about.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and Entschuldigung
Idk. Pfl to bizygomatic is the only proper way to know if your eye width is harmonious relative to your face. Give an example of what you talking about.
I'll do a proper thread after when it's not too late with examples...

• +1
Reactions: Merćer
My PFL is VERY MOTHER FUCKING good, like it's the shit, the BOMB, but I have IPD, small canthal tilt on one eye and huge ptosis on the other. So it's neutralised.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and TheEndHasNoEnd
The inner width is what actually gets perceived as the pfl I think

wider pfl can never be a failo

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 5634
brb checking if i have more inner or outer

• Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung
My PFL is VERY MOTHER FUCKING good, like it's the shit, the BOMB, but I have IPD, small canthal tilt on one eye and huge ptosis on the other. So it's neutralised.
Ok

Have you ever noticed that even wider pfls can be a failo depending on what part of your eyes is showing more (the white of the eyes).
If the inner part is shown more you look more masculine if is the outer part you look more feminine, therefore prettyboy.
I have shitty pfl

Does losing bf create an illusion of wider PFL

m8 your whole eye shape sucks ass independent of ipd and lazy eye, you are the biggest coper on this forum

They are called scleral triangles.

image-012-png.927140

it also fucks with your FWHR, so if your face is narrowish at high bf it might look horse tier and low bf
Nah i look roundfaced as fuck so im exempted