Lets test if James is over average

unfrauded:
View attachment 979907View attachment 979908

but jokes aside, you have a top-tier eye shape and above average zygos, but that's it.

His photo is taken in the worst lighting for bones and yours is taken in one that makes it look better + the fact that pictures as it is emphasise eye area and colouring over bones unless taken in certain lighting and angles

Your philtrum and lower third overall cannot be overlooked, in motion he will mog you, without a shadow of a doubt
didnt read

hindu dindu cope

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
  • +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
unfrauded:
View attachment 979907View attachment 979908

but jokes aside, you have a top-tier eye shape and above average zygos, but that's it.

His photo is taken in the worst lighting for bones and yours is taken in one that makes it look better + the fact that pictures as it is emphasise eye area and colouring over bones unless taken in certain lighting and angles

Your philtrum and lower third overall cannot be overlooked, in motion he will mog you, without a shadow of a doubt
in motion i look even better you autist

He does as good as 4 psl guys on tinder, it is what it is. His face is too wide and those pictures distort it out but women can all tell

Wide face is a hard death sentence for sub 7 males

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Blackgymmax
Not too high. I know some robust whites like him who get destroyed by wide face syndrome

Dude rate him as if the entire world was curry then.

4psl

On same height i would say Arabincel looks better than James
Seriously ? This is average to you ???

246C67BD 3844 4896 9F8C 45D771737CCC

Not too high. I know some robust whites like him who get destroyed by wide face syndrome

What is wide face syndrome anyway? I am lost with this sort of stuff. Wide faces are supposed to be appealing as a male.

4psl maybe 4.5, to 5 psl if the girl has a weird feitsh for wide face

Fettish you say...................

60c3e3e7eb1f7e35b91a9fb9ff490216
~

Are you sure you know what you are talking about? Where is your science coming from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Bad picture man

Now imagine he would be 6'0 , he isnt ugly at all

eye area is a bit shit
How would being taller make him more attractive facially ? What kind of logic is that ?
Not only is his eye area awful, but his facial harmony is utter dog shit too , he’s solidly below average .

How would being taller make him more attractive facially ? What kind of logic is that ?
Not only is his eye area awful, but his facial harmony is utter dog shit too , he’s solidly below average .
Man, you rate him low, because you dont like him.

He looks better than yoyome , is close to titbot
He mogs that toth guy

Gets slightly mogged by Karbo

He isnt that far apart from hashtag or James

he is around average ethnic facially

wide face is a masculine trait

so of course its attractive

Your jealousy is so subtle that even you don't realise you're jealous. Some part of your brain is at work in the background manufacturing insane explanations for why he is average and now even mentioning his face in the same sentence as Arabincel, who is the easiest incel to spot. A blind person would get the sensation to turn the opposite direction if they ever were faced with this guy. He has a face only a mother could love and you rank him 4psl (5/10) JFL.

Bro his results were better than tuboflard
bro, in that experiment i remember he had 10 likes in 24 hours or something like that

then tuboflard did shit too?

tuboflard is no white male model either

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Bro his results were better than tuboflard

He is more NT than tuboflard so not in the least bit surprised. Which dating app was this?

Yes but you overrate him too nuch, in realistic

Listen bro.

WOmen don't care about SPECIAL MODEL PSL FEATURES if the person, like yourself, has a failo.

Your special model feature? Hunter eye-area.

Your miserable failo that means they never even look at your eyes properly? Your nose and your pheno. (And don't give me a thesis on why you look greek/italian etc. I'm not interested in that cope)

That's why he mogs you. There is a thing called "AVERAGENESS" and if you relate to averageness with one or two above average good features/bones, you are a decent looking guy. Decent looking guy does not equate to 5/10 average.

bro, in that experiment i remember he had 10 likes in 24 hours or something like that

then tuboflard did shit too?

tuboflard is no white male model either
Read page 26 of the thread I explained it . Arabincel lied too much in the thread and manipulated stuff

Screenshot 20210211 133523
Screenshot 20210211 133715

That's why I took issue with arabincel .idk why he would lie about average results just so people shit on James for no reason

Also this curry chad called TSH only did slightly better than James. Maybe this pheno in general is a failo idk

Listen bro.

WOmen don't care about SPECIAL MODEL PSL FEATURES if the person, like yourself, has a failo.

Your special model feature? Hunter eye-area.

Your miserable failo that means they never even look at your eyes properly? Your nose and your pheno. (And don't give me a thesis on why you look greek/italian etc. I'm not interested in that cope)

That's why he mogs you. There is a thing called "AVERAGENESS" and if you relate to averageness with one or two above average good features/bones, you are a decent looking guy. Decent looking guy does not equate to 5/10 average.
In your subjective opinion

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210211-133931.png
    Screenshot_20210211-133931.png
    404.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20210211-133925.png
    Screenshot_20210211-133925.png
    387.7 KB · Views: 15
Read page 26 of the thread I explained it . Arabincel lied too much in the thread and manipulated stuff

View attachment 979977View attachment 979979

That's why I took issue with arabincel .idk why he would lie about average results just so people shit on James for no reason

Also this curry chad called TSH only did slightly better than James. Maybe this pheno in general is a failo idk
we dont need to discuss this shit all day man

@JamesHowlett is like 6-6,5/10

nothing mindblowing in my opinion and no woman magnet , thats pretty obvious

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah

Even that's an overrate

He's 6/10 curry imo

In your subjective opinion

Your front view is shit. Unless you intend in chattin' women up while standing to the side and not even looking at them, then you don't have "it".

From the front you don't look good, the nose is too on-display.

Beauty is objective. Just show women the front view and they will say "he is not my type" as a polite form of saying you don;'t look good.

Your front view is shit. Unless you intend in chattin' women up while standing to the side and not even looking at them, then you don't have "it".

From the front you don't look good, the nose is too on-display.

Beauty is objective. Just show women the front view and they will say "he is not my type" as a polite form of saying you don;'t look good.
Alright

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

K so the thread was about him being "average" and according to metrics 6-6.5/10 isn't average.

So will you admit that you are back tracking now?

No one called James a 7/10. I did the other day but that was more me wanting to emphasise how much better looking he was to that bland looking ginger boy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: zaynbrah
K you know what..

Fuck it

I'm gonna ask girls to rate you from the front only, without showing them the side halo which dodges the fuckery of your nose

And then I'm gonna ask them what they think his background is