LF1

N

Norwooder

Master
Got lefort 1 4 months ago roughly
Surgeon only brought it forward 4-5 mm
Orthodontist gave me elastics to wear
I wore them and hard mewed (painful) at the same time and it has effectively propelled my maxilla even further forwards
I hadn't seen my mum and sister since like 2 months ago from now
And they said 'you just look better' "but I don't know why"
So fking weird to see this happen how the maxilla has such a huge effect on your looks
BEcuase of more forward growth aswell hollow cheeks have also started to form
I shit you not this is crazy. They literally said 'you look better' 'but I don't know why" Actually crazy finally seeing changes
in short hard mewing after lefort 1 I deffinetly think had a huge effect

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RIPPED IRL, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 3828 and 10 others
good thing bro, this is all we strive for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Norwooder
good thing bro, this is all we strive for
Damn man, good shit is possible
I am astonished look at this different
LIFE IS FKING POSSIBLE
EVERYONE BUMP THIS
GO TO WORK
SAVE UP FOR LEGIT SURGERIES LIKE LF! GET OFF THIS SITE AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Screen Shot 2020 05 14 at 14616 pm
Screen Shot 2020 05 14 at 14721 pm

Screen Shot 2020 05 14 at 15005 pm

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, JohnnyBananas1000, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
did you have an underbite before?

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Can someone pin this? I want everyone to be motivated. Things are possible if you do it right. many people here can make it. They literally said I looked good And my sister didn't even know I had had the surgery and mum never comments on my looks until now

• +1
Reactions: joseph, ScramFranklin and Deleted member 1338
Can someone pin this? I want everyone to be motivated. Things are possible if you do it right. many people here can make it. They literally said I looked good And my sister didn't even know I had had the surgery and mum never comments on my looks until now
I'm in process getting this bro, congratulations you look better. and yeah lefort is legit but many losers on this site still think looksmaxing is cope.

I have a question did you wear braces for the surgery ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 3573 and Norwooder
I'm in process getting this bro, congratulations you look better. and yeah lefort is legit but many losers on this site still think looksmaxing is cope.

I have a question did you wear braces for the surgery ?
yep you have to wear braces. tbh looksmaxxing is cope for some you have to have a good base but yeh lots can be done, and some surgeries are bulshit. but lefort is so goddamn legit (I got more upper lip projection aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 1338
Don't the elastics recess the maxilla? Can you elaborate on that?

yep you have to wear braces. tbh looksmaxxing is cope for some you have to have a good base but yeh lots can be done, and some surgeries are bulshit. but lefort is so goddamn legit (I got more upper lip projection aswell
for how long did you wear them? and for what reason ? come on spell the tea.

Don't the elastics recess the maxilla? Can you elaborate on that?
no man if they are placed right they can actually propell the maxilla forward using the bottom jaw, especially if you hard mew it will bring maxilla forward rather than mandible backwards, I know that
for how long did you wear them? and for what reason ? come on spell the tea.
had them on for like 4 years, and got em on for 3 more months

I want an 8mm+ Lefort with a chin wing

no man if they are placed right they can actually propell the maxilla forward using the bottom jaw, especially if you hard mew it will bring maxilla forward rather than mandible backwards, I know that

had them on for like 4 years, and got em on for 3 more months
Are you sure it would not recess the mandible instead

Are you sure it would not recess the mandible instead
where the fuck would the maxilla go mate? back into your skull?
once the mandible is fully grown like mine is it won't recess it

where the fuck would the maxilla go mate? back into your skull?
once the mandible is fully grown like mine is it won't recess it
Elastics recessed my face, mostly my mandible
But I guess what you're saying is if you already are past puberty and stopped growing you won't get recession

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Elastics recessed my face, mostly my mandible
But I guess what you're saying is if you already are past puberty and stopped growing you won't get recession
Absolutely, the bone cannot just receed into your face. I mean it can but my maxilla choses to move forward rather than my mandible chosing to move backward. Ie, the force required to move the mandible backwards is stronger than the force required to move the maxilla forward

life is increasing in novelty factor across the globe year on year

the shit that will be possible in the future is life fuel tbh, it's why M will be more important than ever in the future

good shit tho man, solid improvement. Proper oral posture + lefort is legit for those who need it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Norwooder
Thanks for motivation
Am a bit nervous waiting for my surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
life is increasing in novelty factor across the globe year on year

the shit that will be possible in the future is life fuel tbh, it's why M will be more important than ever in the future

good shit tho man, solid improvement. Proper oral posture + lefort is legit for those who need it.
absolutely man, soon everyone will be augmenting their face tbh it's inevitable

absolutely man, soon everyone will be augmenting their face tbh it's inevitable

Not just that, but the sheer possibility for advancements in every field. Things are increasing exponentially rn. Future is exciting for almost everything, even rotting.

Not just that, but the sheer possibility for advancements in every field. Things are increasing exponentially rn. Future is exciting for almost everything, even rotting.
yeh mate, I have no fear tbh, shits just gonna improve, and I know I can ascend eventually. everything is just so futile and I don't give a shit too much as I know I will have what I need soon enough. everything is just chill man you get me?

• Love it
Reactions: Pinhead
Getting my lf1 when iam 18 to fix my shortface syndrome. They will move my maxilla 14 mm forwards :love:

• Woah
Reactions: Slayerino and OOGABOOGA
You look much better, I'm happy for you :)

I'm getting double jaw next year and this just makes me more excited for it.

Fucking ascended. You would be gigachad with ramus but who cares, good job. I'm considering getting a lf1 (bimax) but as of now I'm too high inhib. Seems painful and scares tf out of me as to how they move your maxilla.

Was your surgery covered by insurance? And don't tell anyone how much it cost btw

Fucking ascended. You would be gigachad with ramus but who cares, good job. I'm considering getting a lf1 (bimax) but as of now I'm too high inhib. Seems painful and scares tf out of me as to how they move your maxilla.

Was your surgery covered by insurance? And don't tell anyone how much it cost btw
Yep, not paid for by insurance, what is a ramus? honestly mate who cares you are asleep, it's alll in your head. I would undergo lf2 I just don't give a fuck

Why did you get a lefort 1 in the first place and how big are the risks?

Yep, not paid for by insurance, what is a ramus? honestly mate who cares you are asleep, it's alll in your head. I would undergo lf2 I just don't give a fuck
how was recovery?

Getting my lf1 when iam 18 to fix my shortface syndrome. They will move my maxilla 14 mm forwards :love:
I also have shortface syndrome but 14mm??! that's a lot of movement. Did the surgeon officially recommend you with this? If so, who was the surgeon? I'm also a recessed shortfacecel and it would help me a lot in the surgical planning phase. Thx

I also have shortface syndrome but 14mm??! that's a lot of movement. Did the surgeon officially recommend you with this? If so, who was the surgeon? I'm also a recessed shortfacecel and it would help me a lot in the surgical planning phase. Thx
dm and post pic

• +1
Reactions: joseph

Users who are viewing this thread

Back