Liberal arts degrees are more valuable than STEM degrees in 2022

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
FcEMlL1X0AIrCCg

Lib art degree signals +genetic fitness, being NT, communication skills, IQ. The average stem graduate would make more money with a lib art degree. the STEM fad = over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: salivate2, Harold O'Brien #8, Fxdzcki and 11 others
Well yeah, STEM is for fag losers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lancelot Lovejoy, copemaxxeer, CEO of Sex and 7 others
dbdr has a liberal arts degree and he works in a warehouse

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, ManletBlackcel, fogdart and 5 others
FcEMlL1X0AIrCCg

Lib art degree signals +genetic fitness, being NT, communication skills, IQ. The average stem graduate would make more money with a lib art degree. the STEM fad = over
first the become a teacher post and now this. ive already spent 10k on my comp sci degree man :feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
it really is over for me, perhaps this is fate and it never even began :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
the universe just saw me and was like, yeah imma failo this nigga lol

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister, CEO of Sex, poopoohead and 1 other person
first the become a teacher post and now this. ive already spent 10k on my comp sci degree man :feelswah::feelswhy:
comp science is lib art, not stem. Electrical engineering is the stem to the computer science

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
FcEMlL1X0AIrCCg

such a cope, it's not liberal arts degree, it's business and management degree or social studies degree

Gender studies degree is ideal plenty of stacies

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Bvnny.
honestly I would enjoy dedicating my life to the study of greek, latin, philosophy, religion ect

Don’t know single person who like coding

unless autism

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, copemaxxeer, Prince88 and 1 other person
FcEMlL1X0AIrCCg

Idk if your going to get most Liberal arts degrees besides something like Econ might as well not go to Uni.

Getting something math related + business and management is your best bet. Most billionaires had these combinations something high in math and also good knowledge of management/economics

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Idk if your going to get most Liberal arts degrees besides something like Econ might as well not go to Uni.

Getting something math related + business and management is your best bet. Most billionaires had these combinations something high in math and also good knowledge of management/economics
offices hire lib art graduates, the type of degree doesn't matter. 99% of work from home jobs require *any* degree

legit, degrees were never about learning, they are just a signal to employers that you're not retarded. now employers have realised social skills and charisma are more valuable so they have stopped hiring autistic stem cucks

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Crusile, copemaxxeer and 2 others
"top 10 most in demand"

Mcdonalds positions are in demand, does that mean they are more valuable?

Jfl at this cherry picking degeneracy.

Just screenshot a random article that fits my agenda and post it theory
legit, degrees were never about learning, they are just a signal to employers that you're not retarded. now employers have realised social skills and charisma are more valuable so they have stopped hiring autistic stem cucks
100% true.

Employers need a filter.

Regardless, if you are going to do a degree you may as well pick one that is statistically more likely to get you employed.

I've said this before, you are not going to work at Lockheed and build their bombs with a fucking arts degree.

No investment bank is going to take an arts degree major who's never taken an accounting/finance class in their life let alone does not know how to read a balance sheet.

You can try to "self teach" yourself shit and try to fraud your way into high paying jobs but that almost never works anywhere except for comp sci jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
fucking clown