Liberalism is taking over Saudi Arabia

of course that process awaits muslim countries too

I LOL when i realize someone believes islam is qualitatively different - it's just younger than christianity and, therefore, less developed and watered down

remove all western influence and pressure from the middle east and they'll become czech republic tier countries sooner or later

the funny thing is, they'd have been much more advanced now if they didnt get lucky with oil. this way most of the wealth goes to royalty/nobility of their kind who live like gods and dont even think about developing their societies and economies naturally + the poverty is not bad enough for mass demonstrations and revolutions

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Wallenberg
of course that process awaits muslim countries too

I LOL when i realize someone believes islam is qualitatively different - it's just younger than christianity and, therefore, less developed and watered down

remove all western influence and pressure from the middle east and they'll become czech republic tier countries sooner or later
islam now is going thru the pangs of christianity like 250 yrs ago. the decline is in force and there are periodic backlashes where fundamentalism goes up but they do not stop the overall trend.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Wallenberg and jerking off in Lidl
islam now is going thru the pangs of christianity like 250 yrs ago. the decline is in force and there are periodic backlashes where fundamentalism goes up but they do not stop the overall trend.

yeah. i believe most young people from iran, lebanon, syria or iraq would fit right in with european youth as far as interests and mentality go. turkey isn't even a caliphate wannabe country under erdogan.

only people who literally live in tents and like its 1250. are really falling behind

yeah. i believe most young people from iran, lebanon, syria or iraq would fit right in with european youth as far as interests and mentality go. only people who literally live in tents and like its 1250. are really falling behind
At least Iranian and Lebanese foids seem to be somewhat liberal

At least Iranian and Lebanese foids seem to be somewhat liberal

it's ironic that the west sees iran as mortal enemies now when they are responsible (british and american corporations putting their hands on iranian oil deposits and other resources), among some others, for the rise of fundamentalists and the beginning of the iranian revolution that threw the country back for at least 50 years

from this in the 1970s:

Iranbeforeshah 800x420

to beating women to death in police stations for not covering their heads with towels

same with egypt and the suez canal

add syrians to that group too. the average syrian is more intelligent, mentally nuanced and knowledgeable than the average nordic "we wuz vikingz" retard

niggers, pakis and albanians are horrible, but these mentioned above are not

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
All because of radical left-wing liberal marxist Vladimir Jewtin.

15f3cad6b3c26a0f540aa88891ee33bc.jpg
71377d0cf7b9c85c2a9d94f5f6594ee9.jpg
6459668899682dc7e3bff9826ce8684b.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20422
Go enjoy your life with your gay and transgender friends. The end of the world is near and soon we will see who is right.
YOU ARE ON AN INCEL FORUM NO WAY YOUR THIS HYPOCRITICAL

• JFL
YOU ARE ON AN INCEL FORUM NO WAY YOUR THIS HYPOCRITICAL
Why am i being hypocritical if i am against gays and transgenders?

You are a loser if you are homo and transphobic. That's it buddy boyo.
You are going against nature and the normal human rational thinking. If you are a gay or trans lover. That's it buddy boyo.

You are going against nature and the normal human rational thinking. If you are a gay or trans lover. That's it buddy boyo.
I'm not a gay or trans lover. I'm a straight man who is sure of his sexuality so I don't have to project my insecurities onto gays with homophobia.

I'm not a gay or trans lover. I'm a straight man who is sure of his sexuality so I don't have to project my insecurities onto gays with homophobia.
JFL. Don't tell me you still think someone who is anti-gay is gay himself. I'd cut my own dick off if I ever did a gay act.

Fuck off pigskin
Why do you hate whites sonmuch bruv your half white yourself anyways no place is safe as soon as western media internet and degeneracy penetrates the country their living on borrowed time 50 years tops before you see saudis allow premarital sex and drinking

• +1
Why do you hate whites sonmuch bruv your half white yourself
Even my white mum sometimes has a problem with them. We think the system has done whites too good.
anyways no place is safe as soon as western media internet and degeneracy penetrates the country their living on borrowed time 50 years tops before you see saudis allow premarital sex and drinking
It won't happen.

Why do you hate whites sonmuch bruv your half white yourself anyways no place is safe as soon as western media internet and degeneracy penetrates the country their living on borrowed time 50 years tops before you see saudis allow premarital sex and drinking
Yup, besides premarital sex is already happening in Saudi Arabia.

it's ironic that the west sees iran as mortal enemies now when they are responsible (british and american corporations putting their hands on iranian oil deposits and other resources), among some others, for the rise of fundamentalists and the beginning of the iranian revolution that threw the country back for at least 50 years

from this in the 1970s:

View attachment 2115505

to beating women to death in police stations for not covering their heads with towels

same with egypt and the suez canal

add syrians to that group too. the average syrian is more intelligent, mentally nuanced and knowledgeable than the average nordic "we wuz vikingz" retard

niggers, pakis and albanians are horrible, but these mentioned above are not
You’re an incel

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Did they say alcohol and drugs were being legalised? Did they say there would be sex before marriage allowed? No
everything you listed is cucked lmao;
imagine being a trad cuck in 2023 :lul:

The soft power of the United States and Hollywood. They didn't even need to bomb syria or whatever the fuck, just show them western films and now iranian women are fighting the army trying to have western values