Libido too high on Finasteride

D

Deleted member 4887

We got it goin' on
I'm norwooding since a couple years and 2 weeks ago I decided to get on fin + min

The problem is though my libido seems to be really high I get morning wood everyday and overall just have too high a sex drive

Does this mean my DHT is still too high? Should I hop on Dut ASAP or wait 2 months to see if I get any sides until then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Baldingman1998
I think fin should lower libido but in some cases it may even increase it which is often annoying.

• +1
Reactions: mortis, Salience, Patient A and 1 other person
It's probably not about high DHT levels. But since the T is no longer transformed to DHT, some of it remains in the state of free testosterone. Or maybe your body is trying to compensate for the low DHT and hence producing more T. Higher testosterone level causes higher libido.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SOS-Sonic, Salience and 2 others
Just wait. You got temporary libido increase because fin raised your T levels, it happened to many fin users. But your libido might be decreased soon as the effect of your DHT levels getting crushed by 70%.

Don't hop on dutasteride for now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824, Howl, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
pseudohermaphrodites with no dht have normal libido

dht probably does nothing for libido in men with normal t levels

• +1
Reactions: Howl, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
Maybe the thought of getting my hair back is making me hard or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, quakociaptockh, SOS-Sonic and 14 others
It's probably not about high DHT levels. But since the T is no longer transformed to DHT, some of it remains in the state of free testosterone. Or maybe your body is trying to compensate for the low DHT and hence producing more T. Higher testosterone level causes higher libido.
If my libido has always been high that might mean that I had a fair bit of test before I took fin that turned intk DHT and fucked me up

I'm norwooding since a couple years and 2 weeks ago I decided to get on fin + min

The problem is though my libido seems to be really high I get morning wood everyday and overall just have too high a sex drive

Does this mean my DHT is still too high? Should I hop on Dut ASAP or wait 2 months to see if I get any sides until then?
Continue, DHT isn't the only thing which is responsible for Libido

btw how much do you take?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
this happens to a lot of people, happened to me but libido went back down to normal after a while.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 6873
  • +1
This will change over time as more of your free T gets converted into estrogen and as neurosteroids keep lowering. Most guys get used to the lower sex drive though, some of them don't even notice a change until they take a break for a few weeks.

• +1

Legit finasteride should kill ur penis and ur dick should be numb

libido to take dick doesn't count on trannypill bro

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and IdiAmin
Legit finasteride should kill ur penis and ur dick should be numb
I'm on legit Propecia (richcel)
Cum is more watery though but everything else is same apart from slightly higher libido. Only been 2 weeks though

Why you don't take less? 0,5mg ed has the same effect with less sides.
Aggressive af balding otherwise why would i consider dut

Not normal balding we are talking thick NW3 gone to diffuse thinning like hell NW5 in the space of 6 months

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Germania
Aggressive af balding otherwise why would i consider dut

Not normal balding we are talking thick NW3 gone to diffuse thinning like hell NW5 in the space of 6 months
I wish you best of luck mate

• Love it
My dogs name is finn jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Salience
Only losers get bad sides on fin, the only side you should have is more hair on your scalp.

• +1
Only losers get bad sides on fin, the only side you should have is more hair on your scalp.
What kind of statement is that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and Deleted member 3771
High libido is great, not sure what the issue is. The real question is what're you going to do moving forward? You're diffuse NW5, is a transplant in the works?

• +1
High libido is great, not sure what the issue is. The real question is what're you going to do moving forward? You're diffuse NW5, is a transplant in the works?
You seen my pics?

Yeah a transplant is on the agenda

I believe i have a combination of androgenetic alopecia and also telogen efflevium which happened because of extreme fasting and only eating shit junkfoo. Waiting for the telogen to run its course would be a smart idea

I'll do a year of fin/dut min, laser, mesotherapy, prp, dermaneedling. Basically the works and then ill look at transplantation

• +1
Reactions: grimy
You seen my pics?

Yeah a transplant is on the agenda

I believe i have a combination of androgenetic alopecia and also telogen efflevium which happened because of extreme fasting and only eating shit junkfoo. Waiting for the telogen to run its course would be a smart idea

I'll do a year of fin/dut min, laser, mesotherapy, prp, dermaneedling. Basically the works and then ill look at transplantation
Nah never seen your pics bro just saw you mention it in the thread

I also believe that a lot of norwooders have shit diets and other variables at play besides genetics. Microneedling works btw, brought back some tiny baby hairs on the hairline. I think I need min to make them terminal but I'm scared of the aging from minoxidil, don't wanna be bald AND shit skin.

If you ever get a transplant consultation or the procedure itself you should post some info. A lot of info lacking here on hair surgeons and shit, that's what I originally joined for.

• +1
Nah never seen your pics bro just saw you mention it in the thread

I also believe that a lot of norwooders have shit diets and other variables at play besides genetics. Microneedling works btw, brought back some tiny baby hairs on the hairline. I think I need min to make them terminal but I'm scared of the aging from minoxidil, don't wanna be bald AND shit skin.

If you ever get a transplant consultation or the procedure itself you should post some info. A lot of info lacking here on hair surgeons and shit, that's what I originally joined for.
How often do you microneedle?
I was thinking about 1.5mm every 2 weeks

What kind of statement is that?
If you get PFS you are most likely mentally ill or a weakling who can't handle a bit of medicine.

• JFL
been on fin 3x a week for ~28 days.

So far semen is watery and libido feels like its lower, but its hard to really be sure of something like that. It does feel like i'm less sensitive to visual stimuli; looking at a naked women doesn't give an instant boner like before etc. anxiety plays a huge role in something like this - ie. looking at something to test function probably won't produce the same results as an organic situation. I also noticed that my morning wood is less frequent.

I haven't noticed any change in shedding/norwood

Disgusting heathen, taking tranny hormones. Another one sent to hell
Praise be to allah

Attachments

• 5AC49756-7656-4C7C-8162-F17C1E2ECBD3.jpeg
    5AC49756-7656-4C7C-8162-F17C1E2ECBD3.jpeg
    436.2 KB · Views: 8
  • WTF
Disgusting heathen, taking tranny hormones. Another one sent to hell
Praise be to allah
Screenshot 20210221 204204 WhatsApp

Look at me praying Namaz
Checkmate you fucking fake ass

@lucidtobacco @turkproducer @nastynas @nonserviam

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nonserviam, nastynas and Baldingman1998
View attachment 1000117
Look at me praying Namaz
Checkmate you fucking fake ass

@lucidtobacco @turkproducer @nastynas @nonserviam

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
A true Muslim wouldn’t even be within a mile of these transgender Jew chemicals

• Ugh..
Less testosterone is converted into dht. As a result you will have more testosterone. The only side effect is that you will have more test turned into estradiol instead of dht. Which is the reason for side effects. Or if you have extremely low t from start and 0 DHT from finasteride then you will get ed. Since dht is 4 times more tissue binding than test. So in theory you need 4x more test to have same effect as dht. On sexual function etc

• +1
A true Muslim wouldn’t even be within a mile of these transgender Jew chemicals
A TRUE MUSLIM?

Says the KAFIR who wants to use his high DHT and high libido to FORNICATE

You sicken me kill yourself immediately

A TRUE MUSLIM?

Says the KAFIR who wants to use his high DHT and high libido to FORNICATE

You sicken me kill yourself immediately
how dare you question me?
infidel western filth.
Fornication is strictly forbidden unless married. You are taking Jewish poison to try and keep the last few strands of pubic hair in your balding crotch of a scalp.
please for allahs sake hang yourself immediately
88EC8AB1 41F1 4114 A5FF 8D6E2BE1D3A2

• Ugh..
how dare you question me?
infidel western filth.
Fornication is strictly forbidden unless married. You are taking Jewish poison to try and keep the last few strands of pubic hair in your balding crotch of a scalp.
please for allahs sake hang yourself immediately
View attachment 1000154
Suicide is haram

yes the same happened to me

mh its always the same pfs fin studies with ~20 subjects

i call that pretty much useless while i believe you could get sides on fin
Do you take it?