Libido

Jawrwin

Jawrwin

Iron
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
85
Reputation
45
Holy shit dude my libido is through the fucking roof. I'm sure alot of yall can relate, I wake up rock solid hard. there are girls that want to have sex but ion know if I should go for it or keep my virginity
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll
virginity just a social construct brother, go get em tiger :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin
Holy shit dude my libido is through the fucking roof. I'm sure alot of yall can relate, I wake up rock solid hard. there are girls that want to have sex but ion know if I should go for it or keep my virginity
how old are u, make sure u go for a worthy foid instead of an ugly one just if u wanna lose ur v card
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin and ssh
Thought my libido was high until i hopped on test
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin

Similar threads

Kopcav.looks
Replies
41
Views
85
Kopcav.looks
Kopcav.looks
AndreasTatsache
Replies
1
Views
61
Pskne
Pskne
manletgamer
Replies
9
Views
99
aac21
aac21
Vyvanese
Replies
16
Views
123
Vyvanese
Vyvanese
M
Replies
1
Views
51
shayz3n
shayz3n

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top