License for motorcycle or car?

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
Both have pros and cons but i can't really choose.

Let's say both look nice so its not one sided.
Both can attract girls (especially motorcycles) but i'm not getting my license just for that bruh

I'm talking day to day uses etc

jet ski

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 13626
Both have pros and cons but i can't really choose.

Let's say both look nice so its not one sided.
Both can attract girls (especially motorcycles) but i'm not getting my license just for that bruh

I'm talking day to day uses etc
if you crash a motorcycle you are seriously fucked, only when you are flying off a bike about to plow into the ground will you realize the mistake it was to daily drive one of these things. I've crashed cars and atvs, never a bike, but the ATV crash was fucking horrible and I was wearing a helmet. Absolutely fucking ripped up clothes, bleeding like hell from my arm, road rash burns, and more.

In the car crashes, it is shocking, and still can get injured, but in the low speed crashed i've been in its been tamer.

in short, dont crash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Car for practical daily use.
Motorcycle for fun

• +1
muh girls, motorcycle won’t attract shit, why does everything have to be for foids for you cucks, just get a motorcycle if you enjoy riding + working on them since they usually need more attention and maintenance than cars.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and volcelfatcel
why jfl you fatass phenchod @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful
I caged at doing shit for women
whats wrong with that you midget dalit
alright alright
i see we’re on the same page now
based sigma grindset bro

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
depends on your budget
you can get a decent sportbike for around 3k$ and the gear for around 500$, and a decent car is around 5k and it wont look as sexy as the sportbike ofc
bikes are great for daily driving, meeting people, impressing girls, but you need to always have your reflex in check, think and act fast and not speed like a dumbass
the most important on the list of pros for cars is that you can transport friends groceries etc and you can go with someone on long distances

• +1