Deleted member 16101

Platinum
Finesse other men out of their life goals and dreams
DO WHATEVER IT FUCKING TAKES TO BECOME A PSYCHIATRIST IN THE US
THAT'S THE ONLY FUCKING MONEYMAXX A NIGGA EVER NEEDS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Lmao, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Wtf

I would be creaming my fucking work pants walking out of this job every day at 11:00 AM

zooming out the hospital parking lot in my tesla roadster to jobs #2 and #3

fuck my life I shoulda done psych

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, Lmao, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
I wasted my 4 years of medical school education
FUCK intensely staring at a computer for 9 hours straight like a radiologist cuck
6 years of residency training just to be mogged by some guy who memorized 3 medications
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, PubertyMaxxer, Rt-Rust1 and 2 others
36f

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, Stopping@Nothing19, EverythingCel133 and 4 others
I honestly don't know how I'm gonna cope

Even after residency when it's 1 PM and I'm still stuck in the fucking hospital basement reviewing X-rays and CT scans

Knowing some psych mogger is parking his lambo in the parking lot of his 2nd job :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Rt-Rust1
Don't cardiologist make more and dermatologist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
Don't cardiologist make more
yeah a lot of surgeons make more
BUT NOT FOR HANDING OUT JEW PILLS ALL DAY WHAT AN EASY JOKE OF A JOB
I HAVE TO STUDYMAXX LIKE A CRAZY AUTIST FOR 6 YEARS FOR RADiOLOGY TRAINING

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Baldingman1998, ROTTING and 1 other person
yeah a lot of surgeons make more
BUT NOT FOR HANDING OUT JEW PILLS ALL DAY WHAT AN EASY JOKE OF A JOB
So why didn't you go down that road instead, was your dad like "nope, not as long as I live, my son's not going to become a psychiatrist"

• +1
So why didn't you go down that road instead, was your dad like "nope, not as long as I live, my son's not going to become a psychiatrist"
I didn't realize the income potential
I did great on my psychiatry rotation
But back then I thought "no this is a low-paying bullshit field for losers"
I DIDN'T REALIZE THERE ARE PSYCHIATRISTS WORKING 3 FUCKING JOBS AT THE SAME TIME

Last edited:
@BasedPsychiatrist you are the smartest fucking nigga on this forum
Ever since this afternoon psychiatrist is my dream job :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I would even be happy with 2 jobs for 300k each with is super common....
600k a year to talk with people and give the same 5 meds, i could do that work until i'm 98...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, .👽. and Baldingman1998
Which Physician Specialties are at the Highest Risk for Malpractice Claims?  - Presidio Insurance

They NEVER get sued either.....
In radiology or surgery if you make 1 mistake someone could DIE :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I'm feeling some extreme buyer's remorse today
I should have chosen the "easy route" because it wouldn't even have been less lucrative :feelswhy::feelswhy:
The highschool kids here have no idea how much work and studying goes into a radiology or surgery residency :feelswhy::feelswhy:

For a 40 years career I didn't think about the fact that I will have to stomach that much hardcore technical work for DECADES bro

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, PubertyMaxxer, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
I'm thinking about all this shit way too late man
Psych

if only I had considered this stuff 1 year ago :ogre:
I could EASILY have applied into psychiatry with my scores

I can't think of ONE SINGLE CAREER that pays that much while being that easy low stress and chill

not
investment banking
software engineering
any other kind of doctor
even stereotypically "chill" jobs like anesthesia and dermatology are way more intense and demand constant higher performance than some tard prescribing SSRIs or antipsychotics to everyone

the only thing that can compare is ONLYFANS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
Bro

:lul::lul::lul:
How is this even a real medical specialty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Baldingman1998
Such a lucrative field, now more than ever. Literally every faggot zoomer is on Prozac and Ritalin nowadays

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 16101
Such a lucrative field, now more than ever. Literally every zoomer faggot is on Prozac and Ritalin nowadays
DUDE THIS IS SO FUCKING TRUE
TWITTER LITERALLY DOUBLED THE AMOUNT OF PATIENTS GOING TO SEE PSYCHIATRISTS

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, PYT and Deleted member 18159
I need to delete this account block my internet entirely and just cope with video games
I can't cope knowing I missed out on this easy as fuck option and am now going into a hardcore studymaxxed specialty

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and PYT
DUDE THIS IS SO FUCKING TRUE
TWITTER LITERALLY DOUBLED THE AMOUNT OF PATIENTS GOING TO SEE PSYCHIATRISTS
TikTok probably quadrupled it. So many teen girls slitting their wrists and swallowing pills after having to look at Stacy after Stacy for 12 hours a day during lockdown

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 16101
TikTok probably quadrupled it. So many teen girls slitting their wrists and swallowing pills after having to look at Stacy after Stacy for 12 hours a day during lockdown
THERE ARE FUCKING TIKTOKS AND YOUTUBE SHORTS ABOUT "MY ROOM SETUP IN THE PSYCH WARD"
I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE I MISSED THE BOAT ON THIS AND CHOSE A SPECIALTY THAT REQUIRES 6 FUCKING YEARS OF HARDCORE STUDYMAXXING

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 18159
I could have just coasted in medical school too psychiatry doesn't give a fuck about exam scores
Goddamn it bro I need to block my internet before I end up in the psych ward as a PATIENT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

all those late nights studymaxxing so I could be a radiology cuck :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Psychiatry is the jewish medicine par excellence.

Finesse other men out of their life goals and dreams
DO WHATEVER IT FUCKING TAKES TO BECOME A PSYCHIATRIST IN THE US
THAT'S THE ONLY FUCKING MONEYMAXX A NIGGA EVER NEEDS

wtf why such a high wage?
The biggest blackpill is that inpatient psychiatrists work 2 hours a day....
most mogger job ever honestly mogs onlyfans superstars
they all leave at 11 AM and work multiple jobs
American healthcare is a meme

Last edited:
you would have to be sub-90 IQ with a heart of gold to be making any less than 1M a year in psychiatry
radiology and anesthesiology are for cucks who like to follow rules
dark triad bad boys crank through their 10 psychiatry inpatients in 20 minutes doing the bare legal minimum (which is not much) and leave for their next 3 jobs

I'm thinking about all this shit way too late man
View attachment 1582930
if only I had considered this stuff 1 year ago :ogre:
I could EASILY have applied into psychiatry with my scores

I can't think of ONE SINGLE CAREER that pays that much while being that easy low stress and chill

not
investment banking
software engineering
any other kind of doctor
even stereotypically "chill" jobs like anesthesia and dermatology are way more intense and demand constant higher performance than some tard prescribing SSRIs or antipsychotics to everyone

the only thing that can compare is ONLYFANS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Orthodontists mog hard in income, life quality, self-employment and work content

Orthodontists mog hard in income, life quality, self-employment and work content
FUCK NO NIGGA ONLY HOLLYWOOD ACTORS MOG
psychiatrists making 1M are working way easier chiller more braindead jobs for similar hours as orthodontists

actually private practice plastic surgeons and OMFS surgeons probably mog tbh lol
but their work is still 10x harder
@PubertyMaxxer

its a joke that surgery and psychiatry are even remotely close in income
memorizing 8 billion aspects of anatomy and cutting human beings open is 20x harder than prescribing the same 5 jew pills to everyone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
actually private practice plastic surgeons and OMFS surgeons probably mog tbh lol
but their work is still 10x harder
@PubertyMaxxer
Obviously :blackpill:. Plastic Maxillofacial and Osteodistraction / LL Surgeons are the Pinnacle of Medical Professionals or any occupation actually.
FUCK NO NIGGA ONLY HOLLYWOOD ACTORS MOG
psychiatrists making 1M are working way easier chiller more braindead jobs for similar hours as orthodontists
Orthodontists earn much more and can scale up.
The work is less stressful, more interesting, blackpilled and you are ACTUALLY CREATING something instead of leeching off of others like a dirty parasite.

• +1
Obviously :blackpill:. Plastic Maxillofacial and Osteodistraction / LL Surgeons are the Pinnacle of Medical Professionals or any occupation actually.

Orthodontists earn much more and can scale up.
The work is less stressful, more interesting, blackpilled and you are ACTUALLY CREATING something instead of leeching off of others like a dirty parasite.
yeah this is hyperbole tbh there are definitely other fields in medicine and dentistry that mog lol
but psychiatry is easily attainable whereas OMFS surgeon neurosurgeon or orthodontist requires top of the class performance in grad school

• +1
Scalable is not an issue in psych tbh
i've seen a couple posts of gigamoggers making 5M net with 10 nurses prescribing meds for them in 4 different offices
@PubertyMaxxer but yeah bro at the highest levels of income it all becomes a business regardless of specialty

• +1
Scalable is not an issue in psych tbh
i've seen a couple posts of gigamoggers making 5M net with 10 nurses prescribing meds for them in 4 different offices
@PubertyMaxxer but yeah bro at the highest levels of income it all becomes a business regardless of specialty
I've not seen private psychiatry clinics here in Germany tbh.

However there are Plenty of orthodontists that own multiple private dental clinics though.

USA is just on another level regarding the Health Industry

• +1
I've not seen private psychiatry clinics here in Germany tbh.

However there are Plenty of orthodontists that own multiple private dental clinics though.

USA is just on another level regarding the Health Industry
The biggest moggers ever in the healthcare industry are the Omidi brothers
dermatologist + plastic surgery brother duo from Iran
but they started a practice that had nothing to do with their training
they were making the equivalent of >20M/month around 300M a year today with their bariatric surgery megapractice in beverly hills

I could only dream of being such a dark triad mogger

Last edited:
@PubertyMaxxer
Gigamoggers

Imagine making so much fucking money you don't even lose a minute of sleep over a $10 million lawsuit

at 20 million a month you could betabux 100 gigastacy instagram models at the same time and every one of them would be money-mogging your average upper middle class family :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, PYT and PubertyMaxxer
@PubertyMaxxer I guess my point is that it's way easier to cut corners and work multiple easy employed jobs than be a dark triad business mogger which takes years of effort finesse and luck

• +1
@PubertyMaxxer I guess my point is that it's way easier to cut corners and work multiple easy employed jobs than be a dark triad business mogger which takes years of effort finesse and luck
@PubertyMaxxer
View attachment 1583415
Imagine making so much fucking money you don't even lose a minute of sleep over a $10 million lawsuit

at 20 million a month you could betabux 100 gigastacy instagram models at the same time and every one of them would be money-mogging your average upper middle class family :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In Germany the health industry is very very regulated.

USA is the place to be for medical doctors tbh.

• +1
Holy shit bro if I knew psychologists paid that much I would’ve fucking gone into high school working my ass off taking so psychology

Fuck now I’m ending sophomore year with a 2.0 , is it over for me?

I was legit thinking about becoming a derm but this seems good too fuck :feelswah: