Life after becoming goodlooking.

Pride

Pride

Jock
SOUNDTRACK

TEMPORARY EGO BOOSTS
Before i got blackpilled and started looksmaxxing almost 2 years ago, i had gotten literally no female validation. I was delsuional about it but did not get any. But now i get ego boosts that dont help my mental health long term. For example, this weekend 2 htbs borderline stacylites imo replayed snaps i sent of my face and one of them even saved it. This has happened to me a lot now. Even friday a becky and her friends opened my snap for a full minute and then sent a video of them together with their mouth covering their faces. These things boost my ego and self esteem goes up but..

PERSONALITY DEADASS MATTERS ALOT
Unless you mog the girl to the point your dating 2-3 points below your looks, girls will eventually get tired of you bs, but mainly gl girls. i dont really gaf about sub htb girls so maybe its different but gl girls who play sports and have status DO NOT PUT UP WITH MY SHITE SOCIAL SKILLS FOR LONG. Some put up with it longer than others but im working on it. All in all being goodlooking aint shit when you want goodlooking girls since they literally can get a guy just as goodlooking or slightly less goodlooking with a better personality. For example, one of those htbs flaked out on a hangout with me my friend and one of her friends (which she is the one who fcking initated it jfl) and the other htb left me on delivered now for 14 hours after i said something a tiny bit weird IG? idek bruh but i want her BAD.

anyways guys date down if your goodllooking and dont have great social skills. I def have anxious avoident attachment which fcks a lot of stuff up for me. Please mental health max boyos.
Drake the musician

-Pride

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Lynxress and RTLBbc
Thank you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pride
SOUNDTRACK

TEMPORARY EGO BOOSTS
Before i got blackpilled and started looksmaxxing almost 2 years ago, i had gotten literally no female validation. I was delsuional about it but did not get any. But now i get ego boosts that dont help my mental health long term. For example, this weekend 2 htbs borderline stacylites imo replayed snaps i sent of my face and one of them even saved it. This has happened to me a lot now. Even friday a becky and her friends opened my snap for a full minute and then sent a video of them together with their mouth covering their faces. These things boost my ego and self esteem goes up but..
View attachment 2781262View attachment 2781264
View attachment 2781265

Unless you mog the girl to the point your dating 2-3 points below your looks, girls will eventually get tired of you bs, but mainly gl girls. i dont really gaf about sub htb girls so maybe its different but gl girls who play sports and have status DO NOT PUT UP WITH MY SHITE SOCIAL SKILLS FOR LONG. Some put up with it longer than others but im working on it. All in all being goodlooking aint shit when you want goodlooking girls since they literally can get a guy just as goodlooking or slightly less goodlooking with a better personality. For example, one of those htbs flaked out on a hangout with me my friend and one of her friends (which she is the one who fcking initated it jfl) and the other htb left me on delivered now for 14 hours after i said something a tiny bit weird IG? idek bruh but i want her BAD.

anyways guys date down if your goodllooking and dont have great social skills. I def have anxious avoident attachment which fcks a lot of stuff up for me. Please mental health max boyos.
Drake the musician

-Pride

Last edited:
You're 17 years old shut up you dont know shit

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, Clown Show, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
you dont know a thing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pride
SOUNDTRACK

TEMPORARY EGO BOOSTS
View attachment 2781262View attachment 2781264
View attachment 2781265

Drake the musician

-Pride

Post face