Life as 2 PSL 4’8 Black guy in high school (brutal 😢)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
I just transferred to a new school so I was hoping I could maybe start over but wtf guys shit doesn’t work out.

I walked into class and these bitches started laughing out loud what the fuck I didn’t even say anything. I was gonna go sit with the athletic black guys at the back of the class but they yelled “short ass nigga” and made everyone laugh even harder 😢

I tried out for the basketball team but they called me fucking Kevin hart and told me to fuck off what the hell did I do wrong.

There was this hot black girl in our class which was completely white so I thought I could maybe get with her. But when I approached her she just yelled “Get yo short ugly ass out of my face nigga” 😕 Her boyfriend was some 6’5 Mulatto lightskin bro fuck. Then after I was just walking home and this tall white guy picked me up called me a “little nigger slave” and threw me into the trash can. The fucking black girls also laughed at this even tho they’re literally black themselves

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogging, Yuya Moggershima, bignosesmallchin and 22 others
im sorry but this sounds like a larp, no way high school life is this bad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogging, Pikabro, Deleted member 18890 and 8 others
No way you’re 4’8 nigga stop larping

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, mogging, Pikabro and 7 others
caging at this larp

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Deleted member 20370, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
My 7 year old nephew is 4'8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, mogging, Pikabro and 3 others
Larping sack of shit. My title as ugliest BBC on the forum is all I have and nobody will take it from me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, Pikabro, Deleted member 18244 and 9 others
Can confirm.

I called him little nigger slave and then asked him if wakanda is real

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 21336, ManletBlackcel and 4 others
If you are 4’8 and black then your life will be hell fr. Sounds kinda like larp tho. This shit reads like some kind of incel nightmare rather than reality

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18890 and House Lannister
Funniest late 2021cel

• Love it
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, House Lannister and Deleted member 18244
92A0A34A 082E 4DFF 85F8 E9968F527C3C

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: GalacticHero, Deleted member 18244, Looks234 and 5 others
I just transferred to a new school so I was hoping I could maybe start over but wtf guys shit doesn’t work out.

I walked into class and these bitches started laughing out loud what the fuck I didn’t even say anything. I was gonna go sit with the athletic black guys at the back of the class but they yelled “short ass nigga” and made everyone laugh even harder 😢

I tried out for the basketball team but they called me fucking Kevin hart and told me to fuck off what the hell did I do wrong.

There was this hot black girl in our class which was completely white so I thought I could maybe get with her. But when I approached her she just yelled “Get yo short ugly ass out of my face nigga” 😕 Her boyfriend was some 6’5 Mulatto lightskin bro fuck. Then after I was just walking home and this tall white guy picked me up called me a “little nigger slave” and threw me into the trash can. The fucking black girls also laughed at this even tho they’re literally black themselves
Lets be honest. Grow taller or rope. You kinda short. Probably you are a late bloomer and havent had your growth spurt yet. Get 9 hours sleep, have a good nutrition and practice sports. Dont care if rest of boys are making fun of you. Just do it. Stop aproaching girls asshole, most of them are like a head taller than you. You will grow taller if you follow the advices. How much? Nobody knows. By the way, how tall are ur parents?
In the case this doesnt work you will have to change teams, u got it?

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
Lets be honest. Grow taller or rope. You kinda short. Probably you are a late bloomer and havent had your growth spurt yet. Get 9 hours sleep, have a good nutrition and practice sports. Dont care if rest of boys are making fun of you. Just do it. Stop aproaching girls asshole, most of them are like a head taller than you. You will grow taller if you follow the advices. How much? Nobody knows. By the way, how tall are ur parents?
In the case this doesnt work you will have to change teams, u got it?
I hope bro I’m 16 so maybe I can grow. Btw most girls only like 6 inches taller not a foot tbh

My parents are 4’11 mom and 5’1 Dad

• So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19629
5’1 Dad
For this kind of cases short men should not have own childrens. Bro I am really sorry but your parents are tiny. You have already had your growth spurt. Maybe you can get 5'2ft with my advices, but dont expect much more. Where are your parents originally from?

• +1
For this kind of cases short men should not have own childrens. Bro I am really sorry but your parents are tiny. You have already had your growth spurt. Maybe you can get 5'2ft with my advices, but dont expect much more. Where are your parents originally from?
Africa idfk

When ur situation is so bad people think it’s a joke. Literally over
Look my sister has a classmate similar height to you. The doctor has prescribed him growth hormone pills. Maybe you should too, talk to your parents about it, you have nothing to lose. Visit the doctor.

• +1
Look my sister has a classmate similar height to you. The doctor has prescribed him growth hormone pills. Maybe you should too, talk to your parents about it, you have nothing to lose. Visit the doctor.
Appreciate advice bro I’ll ask my parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19629
Still packin’ a BBCizzle

• +1
nice larp

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, House Lannister and stevielake
If you are being legit (I genuinely cannot tell if you are I am very sorry) then you need to fucking overdose on HGH I'm not capping dedicate all your time to that and if that fails then LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
it smells like cat shit in my room

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
JFL at falling for this

The funniest part is your deffo incel af anyway and get the same amount of pussy as the midget 0

wwhen i turned 16 i was 5'2 now at 19 im almost 5'9, solid 5'10.5 in my big shoes. dont worry u will most probably grow like +5 inches at the very least (i hope so).
I hope bro I’m 16 so maybe I can grow. Btw most girls only like 6 inches taller not a foot tbh

My parents are 4’11 mom and 5’1 Dad

• Woah
ok 5'1 dad wtf? u prolly growing to 5'3-5'4 tho, perfect candidate for leg lengthening

• +1
"There was this hot black girl in our class which was completely white"

did not understand shit faggot

Why bump these retarded ass threads now jfl

I was just bored as fuck back then

plz tell me this is fake

Tales from Chicago

If you are 4’8 and black then your life will be hell fr. Sounds kinda like larp tho. This shit reads like some kind of incel nightmare rather than reality
someone has to be that way though out there

Larp but i know a kid who is deadass 4'9 and approached literally every single girl at our fucking school

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, GalacticHero and House Lannister

The world doesn't empathize with short men

JFL I’m dying this forum is addictive

• JFL