Life as a 6'3 Htn

H

Hardmaxx

Iron
Disclaimer (No larp post, also a water post, so don't get mad when I say obvious things)

16, 6'3, lean with a 20in bidelt, htn facially. Started college 2 weeks ago, I get atleast 4 IOIS From mtbs/sometimes htbs, 6ft HTB thinks I'm hot and likes me, slaying soon. Just thought I'd outline how well it goes for me, can't wait for the kys comments ❤️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 300Lane1, bloomercel and 2 others
Show us Ur face then u fugly duckling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asia, tombradylover, bloomercel and 3 others
Disclaimer (No larp post, also a water post, so don't get mad when I say obvious things)

16, 6'3, lean with a 20in bidelt, htn facially. Started college 2 weeks ago, I get atleast 4 IOIS From mtbs/sometimes htbs, 6ft HTB thinks I'm hot and likes me, slaying soon. Just thought I'd outline how well it goes for me, can't wait for the kys comments ❤️
gg bro

u prolly dont care or know me but im proud no homo

im 16 5"6 and chubby 😬

but hey i got an IOI from a balding girl today

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Kaari
cringe larp greycel claims 6'3 and htn nothing new most spread lie here on .org btw

• +1
Reactions: maarda, deadstock and Kaari
cringe larp greycel claims 6'3 and htn nothing new most spread lie here on .org btw
seethe, nice one falling for cagebait dumbass, keep boosting my ego

Hate egotistical greys

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, tombradylover, cooldude1231 and 5 others

Hardmaxx

Iron
Joined Dec 30, 2023
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Life as a 6'3 Htn
Posts61Reputation28

Attachments

• IMG_1666.gif
    IMG_1666.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, maarda, Kaari and 1 other person
Falling for obvious cagebait is fucking hilarious, it's not a larp btw, ego boost me!!!
It's not funny until you prove it ugly ass nigga. Bet you have zero harmony

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Kaari
It's not funny until you prove it ugly ass nigga. Bet you have zero harmony
Jfl newfag talking about harmony. You're just boosting my ego, jealous fuck

Your so sexy bro

Jfl newfag talking about harmony. You're just boosting my ego, jealous fuck
Bro joined not even a fucking month before me. Subhuman levels of IQ. What fucking ego bro you haven't proved shit u just wrote words

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
Bro joined not even a fucking month before me. Subhuman levels of IQ. What fucking ego bro you haven't proved shit u just wrote words
Joining org early or late doesn't prove shit, you're a fucking newfag, it's so cringe when the word "grey" is used to outline someone as being new to the sphere.

A 16 year old in college, believable.

Joining org early or late doesn't prove shit, you're a fucking newfag, it's so cringe when the word "grey" is used to outline someone as being new to the sphere.
I didn't call you grey you schizophrenic freak. You made no argument that I'm a newfag besides that you just don't like me. You joined the previous month of me :ROFLMAO:

0/10 bait

• JFL
Reactions: asia
Bait but not larp

I didn't call you grey you schizophrenic freak. You made no argument that I'm a newfag besides that you just don't like me. You joined the previous month of me :ROFLMAO:
You literally exposed yourself as a newfag the nanosecond you talked about harmony. Keep seething, keep being jealous lmfao

You literally exposed yourself as a newfag the nanosecond you talked about harmony. Keep seething, keep being jealous lmfao
No I'm just making the argument you prob have bones, hence your ego. But are still ugly and weird looking regardless. But used the word harmony for expediency. Shame you are a dumb fuck

No I'm just making the argument you prob have bones, hence your ego. But are still ugly and weird looking regardless. But used the word harmony for expediency. Shame you are a dumb fuck
Lmao yeah bro it's about.. facial harmony!!! I'm htn, I'm not larping, I don't know what else to tell you tbh dude

laycount?

Good for you OP. You've checked off two things 99% of the incels here can't do, being 6'+ and banging broads. Keep it my fellow 6'3 bruh.

• +1
Reactions: Hardmaxx
Good for you OP. You've checked off two things 99% of the incels here can't do, being 6'+ and banging broads. Keep it my fellow 6'3 bruh.
Seeing them rage is so funny

• +1
Reactions: 300Lane1
seethe, nice one falling for cagebait dumbass, keep boosting my ego
nope nice try not ego boosting cause 6'3 is manlet and being a htn means nothing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣