π‹π’πŸπž 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐝π₯𝐒𝐭π₯𝐞 -𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

nigga nobody descends 2 psl from skin alone

a true chadlite could get a cute gf despite having acne and scars all over his face, trust me ive seen this often enough

nigga nobody descends 2 psl from skin alone

a true chadlite could get a cute gf despite having acne and scars all over his face, trust me ive seen this often enough
Its my destroyed philtrum as well

As y’all know, before my skin/philtrum deformity in 2018 I used to be HTN. My status halo (was going to be professional tennisplayer and one of the best in germany at my age) boosted me to chadlite
So I was chadlite from the age 16-18.
In this time I slayed 7 girls, all of them at least stacy lite’s. With 2 of them in a ltr.
I think it’s quite good for that age.
I was traveling a lot so it wasn’t even that easy to slay many girls.
People treated me very good.
Everytime for example on a family dinner with uncles/cousin’s etc, it was all about me. β€˜Oh look our star is here, our super athlete!’ Talking most of the time about me and my career.

I had like fucking 800 open whatsapp chats and texted with 100–200 girls a day jfl (just bc I abused lovoo all over my country and was addicted to get more girls to chat) but with most of them I just had smiley chats with β€˜β€οΈβ€˜

I had always like 20-30 comments from girls in my Instagram pics.

You life live on easy mode.
Imagine who I would be know if that shit wouldn’t have happened. If I would still be a tennisplayer and would look good. Holy..
You fucked these girls in ltr or ons?

Ah yes , the good glory days . I Always remember my wrestling prime in 2020 before covid hit . It was such a positive time in my life before the blackpill
wtf i wrestled too and ngl pre blackpill me was happier
i was ascending from wrestling then quarantine i ascended harder then found the blackpill

As y’all know, before my skin/philtrum deformity in 2018 I used to be HTN. My status halo (was going to be professional tennisplayer and one of the best in germany at my age) boosted me to chadlite
So I was chadlite from the age 16-18.
In this time I slayed 7 girls, all of them at least stacy lite’s. With 2 of them in a ltr.
I think it’s quite good for that age.
I was traveling a lot so it wasn’t even that easy to slay many girls.
People treated me very good.
Everytime for example on a family dinner with uncles/cousin’s etc, it was all about me. β€˜Oh look our star is here, our super athlete!’ Talking most of the time about me and my career.

I had like fucking 800 open whatsapp chats and texted with 100–200 girls a day jfl (just bc I abused lovoo all over my country and was addicted to get more girls to chat) but with most of them I just had smiley chats with β€˜β€οΈβ€˜

I had always like 20-30 comments from girls in my Instagram pics.

You life live on easy mode.
Imagine who I would be know if that shit wouldn’t have happened. If I would still be a tennisplayer and would look good. Holy..
arent you the ugly filler guy? if not post face

Yakhi chadlittle means small chad πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™???