Life as a Incel is like being black man in 1800s in America

its_over_for_me_?

its_over_for_me_?

Rate

You can see the hate in the comments from Normies . incels.is members discuss about the Lesbianpill and they reserve brutal hate from Normies and foids, you as a lonely men your value is same as a dogshit it’s brutal to watch

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and PointOfNoReturn
Every foid is a lesbian nowadays, there isnt a foid that hasn't atleast kissed a foid. It's because the lack of 10% attractive men for them. They rather fuck each other than a average or "unattractive" male.

No such thing as lesbian, just foids being Chadsexual.

It's not mens fault for being incel. It's just how fucked up the female primal instinct work

Every foid is a lesbian nowadays, there isnt a foid that hasn't atleast kissed a foid. It's because the lack of 10% attractive men for them. They fuck each other rather than a average or "unattractive" male.

No such thing as lesbian, just foids being Chadsexual.

It's not mens fault for being incel. It's just how fucked up the female primal instinct work
Incel.is formum mebers need to work on they personality and take 8 showers a day and get a new hair cut and go out and make friends

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Incel.is formum mebers need to work on they personality and take 8 showers a day and get a new hair cut and go out and make friends
most of them are retarded

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and its_over_for_me_?
Reddit: "Just fuck each other as gay men bro"

Funny, they damn know well thats not how it works for men. There is no winning for men, and foids can get away with everything.

• +1
Reactions: its_over_for_me_?