Life as a man is so miserable, It has never began for any of us.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
No point living im deadass serious.

Imagine having to diet like a bodybuilder, starve yourself, training like a maniac, counting your calories, doing drugs, reading books about social interactions, watching videos and tutorials about getting girls, spending thousands of dollars into fashion, working a 9-5 for the rest of your life…

Just to be left on read by an “edgy” girl that rots home all day and has thousands of guys begging to smell her farts.

It HAS NEVER, NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU.

Im tired of fags coping their balls off with “muh chad”, bro you’re gay and your “chad” doesn’t have it as easy as you think he does anyway lol.

He still looks at himself in the mirror at 3 a.m. on a thursday night with a blade on his neck asking god why was he ever born because some entitled becky ruined his perception of himself.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, blithe, starvecell and 22 others
Haha bro take it easy life isn't all that bad

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, tombradylover, maxxmclooks and 8 others
chads kill themselves too btw

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, Jeww, JoshuaG and 7 others

Imagine having to diet like a bodybuilder, starve yourself, training like a maniac, counting your calories, doing drugs, reading books about social interactions, watching videos and tutorials about getting girls, spending thousands of dollars into fashion, working a 9-5 for the rest of your life…

Just to be left on read by an “edgy” girl that rots home all day and has thousands of guys begging to smell her farts.

Im tired of fags coping their balls off with “muh chad”, bro you’re gay and your “chad” doesn’t have it as easy as you think he does anyway lol.

He still looks at himself in the mirror at 3 a.m. on a thursday night with a blade on his neck asking god why was he ever born because some entitled becky ruined his perception of himself.
subhumans like me have it harder but yea I agree

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
all because of globalized dating.brutal

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, JoshuaG, Klasik01 and 3 others
F that nigga i like to be a man, imagine not being able to change the light bulb or to scream without control everytime you see a cockroache

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, owlofathena, Pikabro and 2 others
Not for men just for losers who rot in places like this. Lol if you believe in copes like men’s mental health which doesn’t give a fuck about people like us.
chads kill themselves too btw
Yes because they’re weak minded pussies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, hopecel, scrunchables and 5 others
wanna form a suicide pact or some shit bhai ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, PseudoMaxxer and sub5c3l
brutal lil brah

• +1
Not for men just for losers who rot in places like this. Lol if you believe in copes like men’s mental health which doesn’t give a fuck about people like us.

It's not even just that. OP is very neurotic. I like him, but sometimes I wonder how embarrassed he will be once he fixes his shit and looks back at how much he overreacts to all kinds of bullshit. It's cringe to be constantly mopping about how hard life is blah blah blah. Nobody wants to hear that and unless life has completely fucked you you have avenues for living a fun, interesting life. Like if you don't want to be a normie wageslave, what are you even doing about it? These are the kind of people who complain life is boring and then do every single boring life choice imaginable. OP still seems young so I can't be too harsh, but I hope he realizes one day that being depressed and sad isn't something inherently profound or deep.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: starvecell, Schizomogger, Narcissus🥀 and 7 others

This is why the biggest looksmax is becoming a billionaire

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Sushifart
It's not even just that. OP is very neurotic. I like him, but sometimes I wonder how embarrassed he will be once he fixes his shit and looks back at how much he overreacts to all kinds of bullshit. It's cringe to be constantly mopping about how hard life is blah blah blah. Nobody wants to hear that and unless life has completely fucked you you have avenues for living a fun, interesting life. Like if you don't want to be a normie wageslave, what are you even doing about it? These are the kind of people who complain life is boring and then do every single boring life choice imaginable. OP still seems young so I can't be too harsh, but I hope he realizes one day that being depressed and sad isn't something inherently profound or deep.
I see no reason to whine about life when u have actual problems since people use those serious problems against u. A lot of these fags who whine about their lives would use ur personal issues worse than theirs in an argument so fuck that

• +1
Reactions: starvecell, likenesss, Pikabro and 1 other person
How are they “weak minded pussies” ? They’ve never been a truecel, how are they ACTUALLY supposed to relate to any?

• +1
How are they “weak minded pussies” ? They’ve never been a truecel, how are they ACTUALLY supposed to relate to any?
How the fuck is that not weak minded u cuck 90-95% of people do not have any serious issues and they have everything handed to them in life.

Imagine killing yourself over a break up how selfish and weak minded do u have to be :feelskek::feelskek:.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, butterworld and sub5c3l
How the fuck is that not weak minded u cuck 90-95% of people do not have any serious issues and they have everything handed to them in life.

Imagine killing yourself over a break up how selfish and weak minded do u have to be :feelskek::feelskek:.
How is killing yourself “weak minded” ? Bunch of rotters on .is who are too scared to pull the trigger and instead just suffer for another 50 years. Are they the “strong minded alphas” ? I genuinely don’t understand how it’s anything but courageous to rope.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: douche, PseudoMaxxer, Pikabro and 1 other person
How is killing yourself “weak minded” ? Bunch of rotters on .is who are too scared to pull the trigger and instead just suffer for another 50 years. Are they the “strong minded alphas” ? I genuinely don’t understand how it’s anything but courageous to rope.
Roping is selfish + cucked if ur life isn’t top tier shit

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I see no reason to whine about life when u have actual problems since people use those serious problems against u. A lot of these fags who whine about their lives would use ur personal issues worse than theirs in an argument so fuck that
Yeah no one likes downers, I think it's a legit self preservation instinct to avoid mopey cunts because you can't ever get shit done with people who are mentally too weak to tolerate life. Unless you have some serious health issue or your life is seriously fucked, like being born in a third world shithole and working as a gutter cleaner dalit, you're probably just a useless little shit by your own choice. Feeling sorry about themselves like it was a competition. Men are somewhat sympathetic to this but women will brutally pick you apart if you ever show downer mindset around them.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and sub5c3l
Roping is selfish + cucked if ur life isn’t top tier shit
how can u be selfish when literally no one cares abt u? literally anyone could die tomorrow and in 3 months no one would give a flying fuck. you think you’re in the center of the world, when in reality, no one cares.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and sub5c3l
how can u be selfish when literally no one cares abt u? literally anyone could die tomorrow and in 3 months no one would give a flying fuck. you think you’re in the center of the world, when in reality, no one cares.
parents ?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and ElTruecel
Don’t care that u don’t have family who care for u nigger not everything that applies to your life applies to others. Selfish nihilist cuck trying to convince me his pussy suicidal thoughts are strong willed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Yeah no one likes downers, I think it's a legit self preservation instinct to avoid mopey cunts because you can't ever get shit done with people who are mentally too weak to tolerate life. Unless you have some serious health issue or your life is seriously fucked, like being born in a third world shithole and working as a gutter cleaner dalit, you're probably just a useless little shit by your own choice. Feeling sorry about themselves like it was a competition. Men are somewhat sympathetic to this but women will brutally pick you apart if you ever show downer mindset around them.
Yup.

• +1
parents ?
Don’t care that u don’t have family who care for u nigger not everything that applies to your life applies to others. Selfish nihilist cuck trying to convince me his pussy suicidal thoughts are strong willed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
if u were to die ur parents too would js go on abt their lives, exactly like the rest of your family. you’re just a self centered cuck.

• +1
if u were to die ur parents too would js go on abt their lives, exactly like the rest of your family. you’re just a self centered cuck.
I think they would be very sad

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and socialcel
bro

I’m legit an only child who’s close with them. Obviously without my parents yea sure I’m fucked but 99.9% of people here are not orphans so piss off with ur pussy self centered suicidal bs. Retarded statement when people think somebody’s mom from their child’s death stupid fucking retard ape. You don’t love your parents who house u, feed u and care for u stupid selfish rotting kike gkys

• +1
For a few weeks or months? Sure. But they will too forget eventually
Dumbest statement I’ve heard dumbass people like you should’ve been abused, raped and beaten as a child. I really wish more members had shittier fucking childhoods ngl. Selfish pricks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and sub5c3l
i was born and it was over

you dont need to do all that things you mentioned,its just your genetic value:feelswhy:

I’m legit an only child who’s close with them. Obviously without my parents yea sure I’m fucked but 99.9% of people here are not orphans so piss off with ur pussy self centered suicidal bs. Retarded statement when people think somebody’s mom from their child’s death stupid fucking retard ape. You don’t love your parents who house u, feed u and care for u stupid selfish rotting kike gkys
Dumbest statement I’ve heard dumbass people like you should’ve been abused, raped and beaten as a child. I really wish more members had shittier fucking childhoods ngl. Selfish pricks.
-.is user

You sound like a colossal fag, just earlier I saw two cats being silly and I was filled with childlike joy.
I thank his holiness for not making me a female that's paranoid of being raped each time I'm outside past 6 pm like in some zombie fiction.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
damn, hit me hard.

You sound like a colossal fag, just earlier I saw two cats being silly and I was filled with childlike joy.
I thank his holiness for not making me a female that's paranoid of being raped each time I'm outside past 6 pm like in some zombie fiction.
>calls me a colossal fag
>gets exited by cats being silly

The state of this forum omfg

damn, hit me hard.
It's alright, everyone gets moods like that. Just don't let it affect your thinking too much... I was extremely similar to you between 14-21.

• +1
It's alright, everyone gets moods like that. Just don't let it affect your thinking too much... I was extremely similar to you between 14-21.
i’m 19, it’s so bad that I was showering just now and a shit ton of hair was between my fingers I got so pissed and mad.

I’m constantly stressed and I don’t know how to stop it.

I get frustrated and emotional by the littlest things.

Please help.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and Pikabro
You should self improve for yourself not for a woman. What are you going to do if an oofy doofy cucks your gf away after all those years of hard work? That's right, rope because you live your whole life for a female only for someone who doesn't give af to take it away.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and kanderior
chads have problems in their dating lives too

• +1
>calls me a colossal fag
>gets exited by cats being silly

The state of this forum omfg
What's homosexual in admiring God's creation? @Eternal_ take a look at this disbeliever.
Also greentexting outside of 4chan should be met with the death penalty.

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Being a man and average in 2024 is a death sentence. If you are wealthy like Andrew Tate, Hollywood celebrities, billionaires, millionaires, the oil guys in Dubai who have jets, yachts, islands and fuck top IG models, then life is good.

Being a man is not terrible on its own. It's the combination of being a man and average that is terrible.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, copemaxxeer and PseudoMaxxer
Being a man and average in 2024 is a death sentence. If you are wealthy like Andrew Tate, Hollywood celebrities, billionaires, millionaires, the oil guys in Dubai who have jets, yachts, islands and fuck top IG models, then life is good.

Being a man is not terrible on its own. It's the combination of being a man and average that is terrible.
A male with average life mogs a rotter incel out of the park by 1000 times over.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, hopecel, kanderior and 1 other person
You should self improve for yourself not for a woman. What are you going to do if an oofy doofy cucks your gf away after all those years of hard work? That's right, rope because you live your whole life for a female only for someone who doesn't give af to take it away.
so true, needed this.

• +1
What's homosexual in admiring God's creation?
Did I say that? also you’re the one coming here calling me a fag for no reason lmao.

Guess what would jesus think about you

Did I say that? also you’re the one coming here calling me a fag for no reason lmao.

Guess what would jesus think about you
You implied it, for someone who writes paragraphs in incel forums themed around suffering you sure do not realize the weight of your words. My motives for calling you a faggot are as clear as day.
And why do you assume I'm a follower of Christ?

@PseudoMaxxer at least men can improve women are stuck with what they have. Sure a women can improve her physique/looks but it doesn't last long. Men can improve their money and status. Sure women have it way easier than men when it comes to getting sex especially for a young attractive women. But men don't care about a women's money and status well some men might but it's rare and they are usually gold digging men.

• +1
F that nigga i like to be a man, imagine not being able to change the light bulb or to scream without control everytime you see a cockroache
I hate cockroaches though I have asthma

It is true. You come off as a semi rotter but your life alone mogs mine by 100 times.
i’m almost done blud don’t worry, i’ll be back to fully rotting in a couple of months and then rope by summer probably

• +1
i’m almost done blud don’t worry, i’ll be back to fully rotting in a couple of months and then rope by summer probably
Good. More people miserable and rope = better

• +1