Life as a Teen vs Life in your 20s

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Which mogs?

Everyone I know irl is saying that teen life mogs

Teen life is when you have the most fun. Least responsibilities, everyone in the peak of their puberty (expect for the late bloomers, BRUTAL), etc. Then once college hit everyone calms down and just drinks alcohol and have sex. Then after a couple years they just study and/or wagecuck and that's life. If you never had fun in highschool, you never will have fun in life. BRUTAL

In 12th grade a Chad was making fun of me saying I can have his girlfriend's "leftovers" because she liked my post. Back then I took it as a joke but right now I'm seeing the brutal reality

What are normies, beckies, Chad's and Stacies doing after highschool? Being a sex addicted alcoholic for a couple years of college then studying to be a worker for the rest of their life? And the late bloomers that finally glew up after highschool are now fucking the same pussy (HS Chad/Tyrone football player's leftovers) that everybody else is fucking? And you're not even enjoying life. Just studying to get a beta bucks job for the rest of your life. The best life I think you could have is be some high status influencer, athlete, content creator, rapper, scammer, something like that. Meanwhile in highschool it's romantic and like a movie with all the girls flocking to the thugs and athletes. Not the boring losers just sitting on a computer all day or the aspie gymcelling looksmaxxed that looks DYEL

Like if you was a bitch that didn't get pussy in highschool you're still kinda a loser forever cuz in highschool is when the bitches desire the thugs and athlete dark triad high T risk taking bad boys but once they're in college they let everybody hit even the ugly dudes so their pussy is not even worth competing for

I thought it was that women whore in their 20s and betas fuck them once they're 30 and hit the wall

But the brutal reality is that it's over earlier than that

They whore in their teens and let betas fuck them once they're 20 and hit the wall

Maybe this is not true for white women but unfortunately I think it is true for black women because they are degenerates and develop earlier

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and yyy
niggas having a midlife crisis at 19

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and watah
Which mogs?

Everyone I know irl is saying that teen life mogs

Teen life is when you have the most fun. Least responsibilities, everyone in the peak of their puberty (expect for the late bloomers, BRUTAL), etc. Then once college hit everyone calms down and just drinks alcohol and have sex. Then after a couple years they just study and/or wagecuck and that's life. If you never had fun in highschool, you never will have fun in life. BRUTAL

In 12th grade a Chad was making fun of me saying I can have his girlfriend's "leftovers" because she liked my post. Back then I took it as a joke but right now I'm seeing the brutal reality

What are normies, beckies, Chad's and Stacies doing after highschool? Being a sex addicted alcoholic for a couple years of college then studying to be a worker for the rest of their life? And the late bloomers that finally glew up after highschool are now fucking the same pussy (HS Chad/Tyrone football player's leftovers) that everybody else is fucking? And you're not even enjoying life. Just studying to get a beta bucks job for the rest of your life. The best life I think you could have is be some high status influencer, athlete, content creator, rapper, scammer, something like that. Meanwhile in highschool it's romantic and like a movie with all the girls flocking to the thugs and athletes. Not the boring losers just sitting on a computer all day or the aspie gymcelling looksmaxxed that looks DYEL

Like if you was a bitch that didn't get pussy in highschool you're still kinda a loser forever cuz in highschool is when the bitches desire the thugs and athlete dark triad high T risk taking bad boys but once they're in college they let everybody hit even the ugly dudes so their pussy is not even worth competing for

I thought it was that women whore in their 20s and betas fuck them once they're 30 and hit the wall

But the brutal reality is that it's over earlier than that

They whore in their teens and let betas fuck them once they're 20 and hit the wall

Maybe this is not true for white women but unfortunately I think it is true for black women because they are degenerates and develop earlier
I've thought about this alot, 20's is obviously better than highschool, highschool is like a peasant's life.

When you're old you'll have lots of money, I was thinking about buying a second shit house to throw parties and such.