Life as an ethnic in America is brutal

Based_Toad

Based_Toad

Ethnic Manlet
I remember being in middle school when the teacher asked everyone to state where they were from and when it was my turn I was so embarrassed that I just replied "I don't know" like a legit sperg JFL

I didn't even have any concrete concept of race in my head yet but somehow I innately knew that I was an "other" probably instilled in my subconscious brain from watching white dominated media growing up

I remember pursing my lips to try to make them appear thinner, a futile effort

I can't even begin to imagine what life must be like for a brown skinned curry ethnic. It must be excruciatingly painful

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7580, gamma and 8 others
At least you aren't followed around in stores or people cross the street because they think you'll rob them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thereallegend, Clark69 and 2 others
Life as an autistic ethnic in America is even worse

Tfw ethnics treat me as whitey and hate me

Tfw whites learn about my culture and treat me as an ethnic despite looking white to them earlier on

Don't fit into anywhere as a white-passing ethnic mixed breed mongrel

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 17872, thereallegend and 1 other person
Are you Latino?

We just gotta get in where we fit in mane

Are you Latino?

yeah Im mixed looking, light skin with black hair

One of my parents is white passing so I have mostly Caucasoid features besides skin color

My most ethnic feature are my lips which are unusually large, large enough to warrant comments

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Dude relax:feelskek:, you've released like 5 racepill threads like in 2 hours

it is totally brutal ngl ngl but we will make it boyos we will become thugmaxxed ethnic med passing bad boy bulls

Depends on location
I grew up in the south and lots of WASPs but there were so many beaners, chinks, and curries as well

I think that ethnic incels should go back to where they come from, to avoid this ethnic tax

They would be happier, have a gf etc

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I think that ethnic incels should go back to where they come from, to avoid this ethnic tax

Soul crushingly brutal after being exposed to white girls

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and gamma
Many latinas fog white girls

Not in my book

I would rather bang a goofy homely emo white girl than a maxxed out big bubble butt latina tbh

Not in my book

I would rather bang a goofy homely emo white girl than a maxxed out big bubble butt latina tbh
I would fuck the latina but there's none where I live :(

• So Sad

white guys still geomaxx for easy pussy

Imagine being a 5"5 ethnic in America

You got it easy

Many latinas fog white girls
Body-wise yes latinas are thick as fuck, but seriously their faces are disgusting, even more than white foids who tend to look trannyish. It's the Amerindian influence

• +1
Body-wise yes latinas are thick as fuck, but seriously their faces are disgusting, even more than white foids who tend to look trannyish. It's the Amerindian influence
Hmmm nah I'm talking about the ones that are mostly iberian but not fully

• So Sad
yeah Im mixed looking, light skin with black hair

One of my parents is white passing so I have mostly Caucasoid features besides skin color

My most ethnic feature are my lips which are unusually large, large enough to warrant comments
Usa is majority Latino

How are you “other” again ?

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
I remember being in middle school when the teacher asked everyone to state where they were from and when it was my turn I was so embarrassed that I just replied "I don't know" like a legit sperg JFL

I didn't even have any concrete concept of race in my head yet but somehow I innately knew that I was an "other" probably instilled in my subconscious brain from watching white dominated media growing up

I remember pursing my lips to try to make them appear thinner, a futile effort

I can't even begin to imagine what life must be like for a brown skinned curry ethnic. It must be excruciatingly painful

-I remember pursing my lips to try to make them appear thinner, a futile effort

We are reaching levels of autism that shouldn't be possible :lul::lul::lul: thankfully I have pretty small lips, even compared to some white people :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: still doesn't matter cause I'm brown and have shitty coarse curly hair and have curry status failo :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I swear if I had my dad's lightskin and straight hair I could've been prettyboymaxxing :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: fucking ugly brown whores that probably look like my mom on pinkpill websites just LOOOVE talking about how ugly men should go extinct so they don't pass down their shit genes. Ok you dumb broads, riddle me this? What do we do with the ugly women then? Or do you think bad genes are solely the fault of the father, and that it's not possible for mothers to pass down bad genes?:unsure: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ethnics male just need to come out of they shell and claim territory + women