Life begins at 6ft

Themanletauticel123

Themanletauticel123

Silver
At 6ft and above all your other negative traits are negated linearly. A 6'6" guy gets more leeway for being ugly or socially awkward / autistic than a 5'6 or a 5'5' guy does. Also tall incels don't necessarily have to be the cause of the end of their bloodline, as they can at least donate sperm unlike short autists or short ugly dudes. Or short ugly autists.

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
good day to be 6'10

manlets saying "muhh life begins at 6 ft" feels the same way of coping basketball manlets saying "muhh i would dunk if i was your height"

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453, tombradylover, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
manlets saying "muhh life begins at 6 ft" feels the same way of coping basketball manlets saying "muhh i would dunk if i was your height"
i mean hes 5'5 its actually over for him tho

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Tallfag detected :ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
neither can i, so stop coping that its ur height, its all about face
You don't know what being short is like, I never said face didn't matter. All I said is that the taller you are the less it matters

At 6ft and above all your other negative traits are negated linearly. A 6'6" guy gets more leeway for being ugly or socially awkward / autistic than a 5'6 or a 5'5' guy does. Also tall incels don't necessarily have to be the cause of the end of their bloodline, as they can at least donate sperm unlike short autists or short ugly dudes. Or short ugly autists.
Wayer

it’s actually fucking hilarious how every manlet thinks 6ft is tall, when in reality 6ft is just slightly above average, NOT EVEN TALL, life actually starts at 6’2 maybe 6’3. everyday the heightpill gets more and more brutal in the west, lmao also face and race are 10x more important than height in the current day i’ll say.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and CarrotMaxxer
it’s actually fucking hilarious how every manlet thinks 6ft is tall, when in reality 6ft is just slightly above average, NOT EVEN TALL, life actually starts at 6’2 maybe 6’3. everyday the heightpill gets more and more brutal in the west, lmao also face and race are 10x more important than height in the current day i’ll say.
You got no clue what you're talking about. Would you rather be 6ft or 5'4" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga
shut the fuck up a 5'10 chadlite would clean the streets of all women

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and GabachoCopium
LIFE BEGINS AT CHAD FACE, YOU DELUDED ASPIES.

Above 5’7 it’s not ur height it’s ur face although I do agree with 6ft being an advantage

You got no clue what you're talking about. Would you rather be 6ft or 5'4" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
obviously you’re living life on nightmare mode due to you being a turbo manlet at 5’5 which is far from average, most guys are like only slight manlets, this is just as deluded when guys use the example of the short balding indian janitor that cooms all day as a response because it’s just so far from the reality dude

Lol.
"Muh NT" is huge cope.
Cope for unattractive men.
NT is so much more than just dating or attractiveness. It has a plethora of other bodily symptoms. I literally struggle to buy food from the grocery store and if they don't have self checkouts I just leave because I cannot communicate with other people on a basic level.

Sadly it’s not 2010 anymore, life begins at 6’3 and ends at 18

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu
height is cope life begins at $200,000/yr

Being 6ft is no longer a halo, nowadays halo starts at 6'5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu and autistic_tendencies
6ft is short