Life begins at MTN, or if it did, it would be at least 1.80 meters tall.

Todeboas16

Todeboas16

Iron
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Posts
92
Reputation
115
I was feeling boring
1000220855
and decided to test my English, so don't h me if it's terrible to understand (I know this "terrible" is just basic knowledge
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy, Bars, Glorious King and 4 others
1790838097785
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel, FiendFiend, thedoomandespair and 2 others
Height is genuinely brutal af I'm so pissed everyday cause of it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Torpedor prime and Todeboas16
Height is genuinely brutal af I'm so pissed everyday cause of it
Get used to it bud this is gonna be the rest of your life
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy and Torpedor prime
Height is genuinely brutal af I'm so pissed everyday cause of it
There's a guy from my school who's a ltn tall, but he's 1.83 meters tall and he gets any girl, and there's a guy who has potential to looks like the reincarnation of Chico Lewandowski, but he's only about 1.67 meters tall at most.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DrRodger and Torpedor prime

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
10
Views
61
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
Michael Vornik X
Replies
4
Views
27
mxl4chi1
M
kbj
Replies
11
Views
59
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
Matrix88
Replies
8
Views
47
Todeboas16
Todeboas16
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
26
Views
143
islaymtbs
islaymtbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top