Life begins at sub15% bf

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Started cutting again cause I’m travelling in 2 months and want to mog the entire club 5 nights in a row jfl. Well, anyways even after just one week that I’m not shoveling food down my throat anymore my face looks so much slimmer holy fuaak. Currently at around 14% bf, aiming to cut to 10% in 2 months. If you are above 15, you aren’t subhuman, you’re fat.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 60224, RoyaleWithCheese, m0ss26 and 2 others
Fuark it will take me years to shave off all this schizo weight

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, BeanletMogger and kebab
Started cutting again cause I’m travelling in 2 months and want to mog the entire club 5 nights in a row jfl. Well, anyways even after just one week that I’m not shoveling food down my throat anymore my face looks so much slimmer holy fuaak. Currently at around 14% bf, aiming to cut to 10% in 2 months. If you are above 15, you aren’t subhuman, you’re fat.
What have u noticed in terms of people treating u different ever since u lost wieght?

What have u noticed in terms of people treating u different ever since u lost wieght?
biggest one was from around 22% to 15% - cause I had pretty good base already girls are now friendly af which is nice.

Now going to 10% like I said in the post we’ll see how it goes

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Life begins the moment you’re out of the womb. If foids didn’t approach you by the time you’re 2, it never began tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Life begins the moment you’re out of the womb. If foids didn’t approach you by the time you’re 2, it never began tbh
David Gandy was already having sex in the womb with his 9 incher. If you didn’t, it’s over, just rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel
you say this like its a joke but genuinely chad babies get female attention in toddler years before they even give a fuck about girls, imagine the validation you would get being flooded with female attention before you even want any

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
you say this like its a joke but genuinely chad babies get female attention in toddler years before they even give a fuck about girls, imagine the validation you would get being flooded with female attention before you even want any
All they get is validation validation validation and their brains develop normally

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Its reality.

jew google says 15 is healthy and i think its cope i still have belly fat around 15. 12 is universally most ideal bodyfat for both aesthetic and health.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel