Life begins when you have no complexes

awendear

awendear

being cute its law
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Posts
159
Reputation
67
living with complexes its the worst thing that can happen in your life,just forget about the complexes,enjoy life and find a girl (preferably).I just started talking to people more and also started loving myself, now I'm really happy, now have a faithful, beautiful, smart gf,boyos forget about COMPLEXES its makes your mental health better and your life too
(this is my last post, I also advise you to quit the forum and live a good life. )
Thanks to the kind people from the forum your really best(idk what i can write)
1000014605
 

Attachments

  • 1000014635.jpg
    1000014635.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ihavenightmares
living with complexes its the worst thing that can happen in your life,just forget about the complexes,enjoy life and find a girl (preferably).I just started talking to people more and also started loving myself, now I'm really happy, now have a faithful, beautiful, smart gf,boyos forget about COMPLEXES its makes your mental health better and your life too
(this is my last post, I also advise you to quit the forum and live a good life. )
Thanks to the kind people from the forum your really best(idk what i can write)
View attachment 5705751
fairs
 
living with complexes its the worst thing that can happen in your life
I could think of a ton of things worse, but I get what you mean. Bye, I wish you the best. ❤️:whistle:
 
  • +1
Reactions: awendear

Similar threads

Nectar
Replies
44
Views
231
CelestialEmpire
CelestialEmpire
Clayed.nas
Replies
2
Views
31
Clayed.nas
Clayed.nas
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
0
Views
21
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
kbj
Replies
3
Views
21
Nerogen
Nerogen
F
Replies
0
Views
11
faIIout
F

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top