Life Below 5'7

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
Hey short guys,

Unless you don’t care about a woman’s physical appearance, dating will never be a problem for you.

If you are utterly attracted to and infatuated by attractive women, you don’t have much of a chance, and your chances are greatly limited even if you are similar to a statue of a Greek god. You need years to build your personality, confidence, and bank account. So, don’t listen to these stories that short guys get good-looking women. Short guys should know that what women think of as attractive in women is completely different than what men find attractive in women. Some overweight and unattractive women are considered attractive, sometimes very attractive, in the eyes of women, but the majority of men will not find these women attractive. Short guys are not allowed or supposed to have standards or deal breakers when it comes to women, so they are to choose their pick from overweight/unattractive women.

Short guys should not date, even if you are handsome. Unless you are attracted to unattractive/overweight women, then go for it. However, I advise you to not have children because it will give them a bad and tormented life. In a world that is globalizing and heading toward a one world culture that praises and loves beauty and height, your son better not be short. Soon, the less “shallow” countries of the world that see your height as normal, will adopt America’s height requirement standard, and you will become gross. People are becoming much better looking than in the past, and are advancing. Why torture your children’s lives? Sperm banks do not accept sperm from men under 5’11” and that should be a great sign/warning for you.

Short guys are unwanted by all attractive/sexy/hot women, short or tall. If you are under 5’7”, your life will be very uninteresting to attractive and intelligent women. Your accomplishments/achievements are not interesting. Your goals you pursue are set to overcompensate for your lack of height, and are therefore not interesting. Your happiness is uninteresting. Your money is interesting (but not you). You are just a man born and cursed with a Napoleon Complex. If you are handsome, you are actually ugly to attractive women, and occasionally sexy to unattractive women. (Some brave overweight/unattractive women actually are open in stating that short guys are gross, and they too would rather be alone). If you have 6 pack abs, perfect pectorals, biceps, and triceps, you are gross and a turnoff to women.

Be wary of the anonymous teen girls that haven’t reached the aged of 20. Usually, they will give you misleading advice. These soon to be women will change as soon as they enter their twenties, and short guys will be unattractive/gross/turnoff to them.

So, its actually better to be alone. If you don’t have an attractive woman to look at in the morning, 70 percent of your life will suck. This may also apply to the unattractive woman who will wake up to your face. You can change that, by casting women out from your life, and set goals to please yourself, and only yourself. Turn your feelings off to women: don’t hate them, don’t like them, don’t love them. You don’t even have to smile at them, because it could be seen as the first physical attempt to flirt with them.

As far as I am concerned, I was in a friendship that was turning steamy (for her) with a woman that was 5’7”, which is my height, and 190 pounds. Her face is unattractive. Her body is unattractive, and she had an average personality. One thing I hated the most is how she consistently called me “sexy”, “fine”, “handsome”, and would touch my arms and hands. She was a little older than me. I started to wonder why truly beautiful and attractive women don’t call me or find me sexy or attractive, in any way. If they do, they say it is a waste. Why don’t these unattractive girls just call short guys as they are: ugly and gross turn-offs.I get it you don’t want to be alone; you can have my friendship by not a relationship. If I am not sexy to hot girls, then I should not be sexy to you.

When i look at the mirror, I wonder and laugh at my wasted looks. All that work: those abs, pecs, biceps, triceps, and forearms, good looks; all wasted. I worked so hard on my athleticism and fitness. What was the point? I’m just a settled-for discount of a man. 75% off male item, ruined by that one accursed imperfection. Overweight/obese women don’t even workout or make efforts to be fit, and when they do, and somehow become hot, they instantly find short men to be turn offs and start going after tall men.

Fellow short guys, just imagine you are in bed: your unattractive/overweight wife/partner is rubbing your abs and pecs, caressing your muscular arms, and playing with your hair (if you have any), while you stare at the ceiling, with nothing to grab, touch, caress, or look at; nothing to be sexually and physically turned on by, wondering why and how much you suck.

So what is the point? Be single: its a much better choice. Make everything revolve around you: the buildings you design, the things you build, the ideas flung from your mind. Read books by the river. Always dress nice, always. Log out of the mainstream world. Contemplate nature and the universe. Maintain physical activity and athleticism. Think bigger and taller than any other man, for your own pleasure and benefit,and stay aloof from female friendships with attractive women, unless they are on your terms only. Grow your mustache and give it a twirl, and read and write a lot, for your eyes and ears only, and occasionally give the wold a glimpse of your character. Gain knowledge and create new ideas/inventions/movements that please your firstly, and you secondly, and benefit society lastly.

That’s the only way short guys can live, unless you want to be that dancing monkey for every attractive girl’s amusement.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 19948, thecel and 5 others
I will have to disagree sadly. Simply because height genetics are unpredictable and doesn't only depend on you. I have seen many tall men with short women having a average height child meaning somwhere in the middle. Simply having an tall ancestor from either side of the family can boost ur chancws of having a taller son now ik thats not 100% but we know what to do to maximize height. If i do get a son i am doing every fucking thing to make him at least average height. Plus i dont really think average height will increase by that much especially in USA since half of these mfs are having terrible diet which is stunting growth. Also as a short guy if you do manage to pull a tal girl. Your son is going to be taller thats a positive but ik it will be hard for most men to bag that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, ShowerMaxxing, 11gaijin and 2 others
5’4 curries have same smv as Maher @looksmaxxer234 @WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, thecel, the BULL and 4 others
tldr?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and currylightskin
I unironically know a 5'6" guy who only fucks and dates attractive women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, closedplatecel, 11gaijin and 5 others
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, currylightskin and (deleted member)
Hey short guys,

Unless you don’t care about a woman’s physical appearance, dating will never be a problem for you.

If you are utterly attracted to and infatuated by attractive women, you don’t have much of a chance, and your chances are greatly limited even if you are similar to a statue of a Greek god. You need years to build your personality, confidence, and bank account. So, don’t listen to these stories that short guys get good-looking women. Short guys should know that what women think of as attractive in women is completely different than what men find attractive in women. Some overweight and unattractive women are considered attractive, sometimes very attractive, in the eyes of women, but the majority of men will not find these women attractive. Short guys are not allowed or supposed to have standards or deal breakers when it comes to women, so they are to choose their pick from overweight/unattractive women.

Short guys should not date, even if you are handsome. Unless you are attracted to unattractive/overweight women, then go for it. However, I advise you to not have children because it will give them a bad and tormented life. In a world that is globalizing and heading toward a one world culture that praises and loves beauty and height, your son better not be short. Soon, the less “shallow” countries of the world that see your height as normal, will adopt America’s height requirement standard, and you will become gross. People are becoming much better looking than in the past, and are advancing. Why torture your children’s lives? Sperm banks do not accept sperm from men under 5’11” and that should be a great sign/warning for you.

Short guys are unwanted by all attractive/sexy/hot women, short or tall. If you are under 5’7”, your life will be very uninteresting to attractive and intelligent women. Your accomplishments/achievements are not interesting. Your goals you pursue are set to overcompensate for your lack of height, and are therefore not interesting. Your happiness is uninteresting. Your money is interesting (but not you). You are just a man born and cursed with a Napoleon Complex. If you are handsome, you are actually ugly to attractive women, and occasionally sexy to unattractive women. (Some brave overweight/unattractive women actually are open in stating that short guys are gross, and they too would rather be alone). If you have 6 pack abs, perfect pectorals, biceps, and triceps, you are gross and a turnoff to women.

Be wary of the anonymous teen girls that haven’t reached the aged of 20. Usually, they will give you misleading advice. These soon to be women will change as soon as they enter their twenties, and short guys will be unattractive/gross/turnoff to them.

So, its actually better to be alone. If you don’t have an attractive woman to look at in the morning, 70 percent of your life will suck. This may also apply to the unattractive woman who will wake up to your face. You can change that, by casting women out from your life, and set goals to please yourself, and only yourself. Turn your feelings off to women: don’t hate them, don’t like them, don’t love them. You don’t even have to smile at them, because it could be seen as the first physical attempt to flirt with them.

As far as I am concerned, I was in a friendship that was turning steamy (for her) with a woman that was 5’7”, which is my height, and 190 pounds. Her face is unattractive. Her body is unattractive, and she had an average personality. One thing I hated the most is how she consistently called me “sexy”, “fine”, “handsome”, and would touch my arms and hands. She was a little older than me. I started to wonder why truly beautiful and attractive women don’t call me or find me sexy or attractive, in any way. If they do, they say it is a waste. Why don’t these unattractive girls just call short guys as they are: ugly and gross turn-offs.I get it you don’t want to be alone; you can have my friendship by not a relationship. If I am not sexy to hot girls, then I should not be sexy to you.

When i look at the mirror, I wonder and laugh at my wasted looks. All that work: those abs, pecs, biceps, triceps, and forearms, good looks; all wasted. I worked so hard on my athleticism and fitness. What was the point? I’m just a settled-for discount of a man. 75% off male item, ruined by that one accursed imperfection. Overweight/obese women don’t even workout or make efforts to be fit, and when they do, and somehow become hot, they instantly find short men to be turn offs and start going after tall men.

Fellow short guys, just imagine you are in bed: your unattractive/overweight wife/partner is rubbing your abs and pecs, caressing your muscular arms, and playing with your hair (if you have any), while you stare at the ceiling, with nothing to grab, touch, caress, or look at; nothing to be sexually and physically turned on by, wondering why and how much you suck.

So what is the point? Be single: its a much better choice. Make everything revolve around you: the buildings you design, the things you build, the ideas flung from your mind. Read books by the river. Always dress nice, always. Log out of the mainstream world. Contemplate nature and the universe. Maintain physical activity and athleticism. Think bigger and taller than any other man, for your own pleasure and benefit,and stay aloof from female friendships with attractive women, unless they are on your terms only. Grow your mustache and give it a twirl, and read and write a lot, for your eyes and ears only, and occasionally give the wold a glimpse of your character. Gain knowledge and create new ideas/inventions/movements that please your firstly, and you secondly, and benefit society lastly.

That’s the only way short guys can live, unless you want to be that dancing monkey for every attractive girl’s amusement.
SOMEONE SHOULD TELL THIS GUY; THERE IS A SURGERY CALLED LEG-LENGTHENING

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 17829
you're coping hard af for your subhumanity lmao

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
SOMEONE SHOULD TELL THIS GUY; THERE IS A SURGERY CALLED LEG-LENGTHENING
nigga you think everyones rich enough to do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and Richard_Hungwell
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
so just ldar? i don’t understand this mindset lol, there’s literally a user here whose 5’7 and has ascended @quemirasmen

legit slayed girls, and last I heard he was traveling the world with his girl (basically his sugar momma)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, closedplatecel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
so just ldar? i don’t understand this mindset lol, there’s literally a user here whose 5’7 and has ascended @quemirasmen

legit slayed girls, and last I heard he was traveling the world with his girl (basically his sugar momma)
the question is he's attractive but are you attractive ?

Short guys should not date, even if you are handsome.
If you are handsome, you are actually ugly to attractive women, and occasionally sexy to unattractive women.
short men are 100% living life at hardcore difficulty. but staying single and becoming a eunuch? that’s basically going against human instinct lol

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh, PubertyMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Based af post

Life begins at average height.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2729 and currylightskin
short men are 100% living life at hardcore difficulty. but staying single and becoming a eunuch? that’s basically going against human instinct lol
Men are meant for great things . A pussy is not the thing we gotta chase. Help the human race like elon or nicola tesla . Write yourself in the history books . Make people remember you

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17829
Hey short guys,

5000 posts in 1 year

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 2729
He’s good looking and muscular idk he’s exact Psl or height but he’s way shorter than me
Can you share his face in dms?

• +1
Hey short guys,

I wish I was short:feelshehe:

• +1
Height is cope.

Only thing that matters is if you're NT (And white or white passing)

Everything else about the blackpill is bullshit including height theory

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and currylightskin
Hey short guys,

Way ahead of you. When I figured out that I couldn't even get girls in university (which I was told would be easier than high school), that's when I basically just gave up on life and accepted my place in the world. Now I just live for myself. Had some girls call me cute/hot in high school though and have gotten some IOIs and mild flirting so that was some lifefuel at least.

Oofy Doofy :feelsree::feelswhy:
I thought oofy doofy guys are tall? Like tall, goofy, dorky beta guys?

I'm pretty sure being short has not just affected me sexually...I'm pretty sure it has affected my work life too. I've applied to many jobs and managed to get a couple interviews at McDonald's and grocery stores and stuff and still didn't get hired. I wonder if it's because I'm short and they think I'll be too weak to do the job or something (I'm also pretty quiet IRL and not very bubbly so that probably doesn't help either). Whenever I do something that requires a modest amount of strength, people always act so shocked or something...like they expect me to be a wimp or something. It's weird.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and currylightskin
How tall ?
Way ahead of you. When I figured out that I couldn't even get girls in university (which I was told would be easier than high school), that's when I basically just gave up on life and accepted my place in the world. Now I just live for myself. Had some girls call me cute/hot in high school though and have gotten some IOIs and mild flirting so that was some lifefuel at least.

I thought oofy doofy guys are tall? Like tall, goofy, dorky beta guys?

I'm pretty sure being short has not just affected me sexually...I'm pretty sure it has affected my work life too. I've applied to many jobs and managed to get a couple interviews at McDonald's and grocery stores and stuff and still didn't get hired. I wonder if it's because I'm short and they think I'll be too weak to do the job or something (I'm also pretty quiet IRL and not very bubbly so that probably doesn't help either). Whenever I do something that requires a modest amount of strength, people always act so shocked or something...like they expect me to be a wimp or something. It's weird.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Good luck brother . Why don't you look into seamaxxing
Nah, I don't want to go halfway around the world just to get a woman. That's kinda crazy to me. Overall I like where I am. I'd rather be a pleb in a first world country than a king in a third world country. I also don't generally find Asian women to be super attractive to be honest. They aight, but yeah. I guess I'd be more into Colombiamaxxing or something because I find their women much more attractive, but I heard it's more dangerous also. I don't think I have what it takes to move away and live in a different country though tbh.

• +1
Nah, I don't want to go halfway around the world just to get a woman. That's kinda crazy to me. Overall I like where I am. I'd rather be a pleb in a first world country than a king in a third world country. I also don't generally find Asian women to be super attractive to be honest. They aight, but yeah. I guess I'd be more into Colombiamaxxing or something because I find their women much more attractive, but I heard it's more dangerous also. I don't think I have what it takes to move away and live in a different country though tbh.
Latam is very dangerous . Good luck anyways brother:love:

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Such posts are really useless but I’ve seen that curries do have a habit of giving such advice like it’s some sort of undeniable proof because that’s what they’ve experienced. I guess it’s in our culture. You’d see old uncles giving life advice when they haven’t stepped foot outside their village. Aunties giving advice even though they’ve spent their life in the kitchen.

When I was living in SEA, there was this curry who kept saying how Indians are not liked by women here because that’s what his experience was. That’s fine but he used to give me advice about this which I never asked for.

Later when I dated a 19 year old Moroccan girl (wrote about her in a previous post) he was surprised, completely disregarding that he looked like a janitor and that’s the reason for his failure. There are many such people that I know.

These people love to do this for some reason. I’m not sure why it is though, maybe they find comfort in their situation this way.

• Love it
Hey short guys,

Being single, contemplate nature and logging out of the mainstream world sounds nice but every man wants to get his dick wet sooner or later

And escorts are overpriced and don't give you actual Validating Sex.

• +1
Men are meant for great things . A pussy is not the thing we gotta chase. Help the human race like elon or nicola tesla . Write yourself in the history books . Make people remember you

Just become a great scientist and innovator bro

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Gonthar
@thecel thoughts @Predeterminism ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and currylightskin
Pointless thread, i'm already ethnic. I couldn't care less if someone doesn't like me because of my height

• +1
Hey short guys,

Didnt you say you were 5.10???

• +1