• JFL
Reactions: CommonFag, Deleted member 10987, itorroella9 and 2 others
nothing happened

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
So what did you do? Just gymcel?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 11748 and 1 other person
How is your life changed?

Don't be fat theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
from 6'4 to 6'4
you didnt do shit & your height is carrying you hard af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, f0rmless, Deleted member 10987 and 9 others
Nice leanmaxxing, pack on a little muscle and you are chad

• +1
Reactions: pizza
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 10602 and Deleted member 6939
stop being so jelly, be happy for a fellow autist.
nah he can go fuck himself
preaching bluepill here while hes literally 6'4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 11758, xefo and 7 others
Sorry for breaking it to you, but your hips are wider than your bideltoid - it's over for you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 9699, Blue and 3 others
Sorry to break it to you, but your hips are wider than your bideltoid - it's over for you.
most guys that tall have proportions that arent good
its takes a special breed of gigachad to have amazing ratios while being that tall

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and lepo2317
you lost fat and workout?

Sorry to break it to you, but your hips are wider than your bideltoid - it's over for you.
You mean biacromial? His bideltoid is wider

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You only typed that because I look good.
imagine thinking youre a hot shit while you look like ERs aborted brother
You can’t bring me down, I literally had a girl kissing on me last night.
Imagine thinking that getting a ran trough hoe to kiss you is some kind of achievement while you are 6'4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, RichardSpencel, Entschuldigung and 2 others
GG, you look better than before, got some muscle as well.

imagine thinking youre a hot shit while you look like ERs aborted brother

Imagine thinking that getting a ran trough hoe to kiss you is some kind of achievement while you are 6'4
bruh u coping cmon man

What did you do to lose the bloat on ur face? Looking great man. More tattoos and some muscle you’re chadlite

jfl ppl sayin shit lol u prob better looking than 90% of .me

coping how?
you want to tell me that this hapa motherfucker would have sucess with women if he was 5'10?
Yea he would he looks very good after he lost the bloat dude. Why the jealousy lol.

Don't get me wrong, but can you take the shirt off?

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste
coping how?
you want to tell me that this hapa motherfucker would have sucess with women if he was 5'10?
you're coming off as a jealous incel cmon bruh no offence

i want to be 6'4 just to heightmog and dunk on dudes at a public basketball court must feel good as fuck you should try it

Tell us what u did to lose all that bloat u fuck @Native

People are too negative bro you look nice, I saw people like you with girls in high school all the time (2015-2019)

Tell us what u did to lose all that bloat u fuck @Native
I learned a lot over the years. I know my face holds water retention like crazy. I know to fix it I eat less salt and eat high potassium foods. I eat organic peanut butter which has 0 sodium and 225mg potassium per scoop. And bananas have 400mg potassium per. And low sodium bread just look at the labels.

I eat a lot of oranges for potassium. I do eat salt I eat like 4 custom made bacon burgers every day jfl. But the amount of potassium I eat mogs it so it works. Take caffiene to flush your body out since it’s a diuretic.

I essentially starved myself and worked out hungry and took a bunch of modafinil to suppress my appetite even more.

so I lost fat, gained muscle, and figured out how to rid myself of water retention.

@Bewusst credit to you I fucking love you for telling me so many issues I fixed in the last year or two

@16tyo also helped me leanmaxx thank you

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Deleted member 2788 and Deleted member 4797
People are too negative bro you look nice, I saw people like you with girls in high school all the time (2015-2019)
Thanks man. It’s cool. I understand human nature. I get jealous too you gotta control that shit. It’s rough man.

• +1
Reactions: omnisens
being 5'10 isn't end of world. On a side note life isn't about fucking women
You literally need male model face, huge frame with thick neck, thick wrists and amazing physique to compensate.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
You literally need male model face, huge frame with thick neck, thick wrists and amazing physique to compensate.
nigga moment. You need above avg face and good frame not all those shit to 'compensate'. How old are you? Are your Growth Plates closed?

nigga moment. You need above avg face and good frame not all those shit to 'compensate'. How old are you? Are your Growth Plates closed?
yes they are closed. im 20
and I dont have good frame neither above avg face

I learned a lot over the years. I know my face holds water retention like crazy. I know to fix it I eat less salt and eat high potassium foods. I eat organic peanut butter which has 0 sodium and 225mg potassium per scoop. And bananas have 400mg potassium per. And low sodium bread just look at the labels.

I eat a lot of oranges for potassium. I do eat salt I eat like 4 custom made bacon burgers every day jfl. But the amount of potassium I eat mogs it so it works. Take caffiene to flush your body out since it’s a diuretic.

I essentially starved myself and worked out hungry and took a bunch of modafinil to suppress my appetite even more.

so I lost fat, gained muscle, and figured out how to rid myself of water retention.

@Bewusst credit to you I fucking love you for telling me so many issues I fixed in the last year or two

Hm nice thanks for the answer. I’ll try to find that peanut butter and eat more potassium.
Mind telling me what bewusst told u that you fixed? Just a brief overview

Hm nice thanks for the answer. I’ll try to find that peanut butter and eat more potassium.
Mind telling me what bewusst told u that you fixed? Just a brief overview
He is really good with understanding general health. Like specifics of certain health shit and supplements he’s the best we have. There used to be an actual fucking book of a guy named like x30001 or something but he left like 2 years ago.

Essentially my face gets really puffy from water retention so I fight the cause by eating low sodium every day and high potassium as well as fat loss which helped the most

Here's what i see, no hate:

You lose bloat and you have a better haircut. That's it.
Good job, but there's not that much of an effort and honesylt, IMO, you are not even close to chadlite.

still better than me tho

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and everythingisacope
tf are those tats? good results

4 psl increase!

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
Mogged by

OWZdjZ8l

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6695 and everythingisacope

I feel like bananas bloat my face.