Life ended in the 90s

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Why don’t MTV do these spring break beach shows anymore? Oh yeah cause music is dead now

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, apocalypse, Lynxress and 1 other person
I wanna travel back to 91

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Poop decade for music

• Hmm...
Why don’t MTV do these spring break beach shows anymore? Oh yeah cause music is dead now

Girls were so hot back then as well; you could literally walk the beach and find a ton of hot blondes.

• +1
life ended in 2019

Well, it's more like MTV it's not what it used to be, but there are still beach concerts and parties...

Videos like this bring me a peace but also a sadness. I remember these days so clearly but they’re so far behind and can never come back. Fright is here to stay.

• So Sad
I miss my childhood, tormented as it was

For you life ended when you were born, your own father looked at you and broke down in tears because he couldn’t believe what piece of shit came out of his balls, your mother started puking when she saw you for the first time

• JFL
For you life ended when you were born, your own father looked at you and broke down in tears because he couldn’t believe what piece of shit came out of his balls, your mother started puking when she saw you for the first time
Why r u getting so mad over a comment on the internet buddy

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch