Life ends after 17 in 3rd world country

horizontallytall

horizontallytall

"Every cope has an end ":psalm 14:3
U have to think about how to earn enough to even able to afford food per month, once your parents get old and cant earn and u have to take yours and theirs responsibilities

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Clqs, St.TikTokcel and 7 others
send they ass to a nursin home

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, NorwoodAscender, starvecell and 7 others
Ur avi is what goblinas are into

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Yeah but do you want to leech off your parents like us first world NEETcels or live a meaningful life where you’re actually helping your family and yourself

• +1
Yeah living life where nepotism is biggest supreme high earning ways are being hoarded by rich indian and select communities ,, hence u see me making fun of indians and their culture in this forum cause indians are my biggest enemy, 3rd world is still primitve its a dog eat dog world here @Pikabro

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Pikabro
I”
Yeah living life where nepotism is biggest supreme high earning ways are being hoarded by rich indian and select communities ,, hence u see me making fun of indians and their culture in this forum cause indians are my biggest enemy, 3rd world is still primitve its a dog eat dog world here @Pikabro
Have you tried to get a lonely western woman to finance your escape? :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, horizontallytall and WayneBraaaah
Does your parents own land?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and horizontallytall
No tell me how ? @Pikabro, am 187 cm mtn and will prolly be 195 cm by end of puberty will size halo ehlp me ?

• +1
No @Yaarhuni

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Yaarhuni
why just third world?

• +1
Cause we have no government healthcare , food or any help u will starve and die not like first world where u get neetbux ,@owlofathena

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Pikabro and owlofathena
Cause we have no government healthcare , food or any help u will starve and die not like first world where u get neetbux ,@owlofathena
neetbux is nice for like 4 months then its really depressing after that.

• +1
I literally live in Peru and everything is fine here

• +1
Reactions: murdah and NorwoodAscender
No tell me how ? @Pikabro, am 187 cm mtn and will prolly be 195 cm by end of puberty will size halo ehlp me ?
Just looksmaxx as hard as you can, then do whatever you can to network with and market yourself to ugly post wall women with careers. Even get a rishta if possible

I literally live in Peru and everything is fine here
Second world.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, NorwoodAscender, HitAndRun and 1 other person
@horizontallytall are you actually NT, attractive and good at understanding what people want? Because you better be if you want to be successful, it’s very competitive.

This could save your life but you have to ascend hard, put yourself out there get a girl and get that first world citizenship

• +1
I genuinely think i can but whats the
@horizontallytall are you actually NT, attractive and good at understanding what people want? Because you better be if you want to be successful, it’s very competitive.

This could save your life but you have to ascend hard, put yourself out there get a girl and get that first world citizenship
Point of leaving ur country tbh ,i wont be able to live in such place ,already changing my homestate has affected me a bit cause of new culture adaptation

• +1
I genuinely think i can but whats the

Point of leaving ur country tbh ,i wont be able to live in such place ,already changing my homestate has affected me a bit cause of new culture adaptation
Yes you’ll risk going from physical real world hardship to mental hardship as you’re an isolated fob incel in the west and getting regularly abused by your controlling psychotic ugly roastie wife

But once you get the bag you’re free.

• +1
yeah brah it's over, I'm gonna be a food delivery rider in a month, while doing school

:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, NorwoodAscender and horizontallytall
  • +1
or you just cowardly walk to Europe and cause havoc there
@whiteislandpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and NorwoodAscender
  • JFL
  • +1