Life ends at 12

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
If you miss preteen love its over for you. You will always be bitter and jaded. You will always remember that you missed out on kissing girls on the lips, holding hands, cuddling. You will try to have sex, party's etc. in your teens to cope but it will never fill the void.

If you missed preteen love its over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropenis29, Growth Plate, Moggable and 5 others
TF is preteen love

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Danish_Retard, IncelsBraincels and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 18012
Slaying after a bad childhood is as cope as it gets (but nothing wrong if you go for it), ideal is ltr with a Stacy with good personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
If you miss preteen love its over for you. You will always be bitter and jaded. You will always remember that you missed out on kissing girls on the lips, holding hands, cuddling. You will try to have sex, party's etc. in your teens to cope but it will never fill the void.

If you missed preteen love its over.
I think it's more once high school is over but I get where you're coming from. At early ages "love" is in it's most pure form, it's just hey I like you, you like me. Not being attractive in high school just means you were also a loser and no one remembers you either, unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 17997
Holding hands, your mom making you both hot chocolate, watching a movie
Yeah it's not the same once you and every available partner has been in the dating game for a while. Relationships progressively become less and less special and you're just the 20th guy she's gone out with. Connections formed at young age (18 or less) feel so much different IMO.

• +1
I actually had pre teen love in year 3 when I fancied a girl and my mates told her then I went round her house for a playdate once

• Love it
Slaying after a bad childhood is as cope as it gets (but nothing wrong if you go for it), ideal is ltr with a Stacy with good personality

>female
>good personality

:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
I had preteen love twice, but not teen love :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369