life ends at 18 yo

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
i cannot take anymore being around the shining youth. i'll never have those emotions again, never going to feel true love again, never be carefree just adored by society because of my age. it's over, i want to rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, vermillioncorefan, efidescontinuado and 7 others
teenagers are not adored by society

quite the contrary

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, horizontallytall, Informationcapitali and 3 others
that's one of the final pills. an old lion no matter how chad it is, will always be inferior to the new, fresh full of ambition and winning at life sentiment generations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ReadBooksEveryday, the BULL and 3 others
It ends at 65

I'm 8 years from rope day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
i cannot take anymore being around the shining youth. i'll never have those emotions again, never going to feel true love again, never be carefree just adored by society because of my age. it's over, i want to rope
I'm 19 talking to 15/16yos is suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and incelmogger
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Napoleon1800
even worse is when you know you never even thrived till 18yo.

i was already depressed and destroyed at ~13yo.

JFL at how fucked up this world is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, horizontallytall, vermillioncorefan and 5 others
life never begins.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Informationcapitali, efidescontinuado and 3 others
Cope you'll never get the carelessness back
At 17 I care a lot

Though thats probably because I'm blackpilled and have 1000 more worries than the average teen and can't view things normally

What really annoys me is seeing normies get laid while I remain short subhuman. I especially hate blacks cuz the white woman I've liked always gone for fucking niggers

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, vermillioncorefan and Tabula Rasa
I wanna be 14 again

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Manletmachine
BITCH MAN UP ALREADY!!! YOU AINT GONNA BE 18 EVER AGAIN SO GET DOWN TO WORK AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!!!!

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Teenagers are worshipped by society. You Simply cannot do wrong if you're in High school
they are not worshipped lol, at most they are envied for their ‘free spirited’ nature

but some teenagers are uptight fucks. and if you were running wild at 16 you are likely to still be that way in your 20s, just less so

You're an adult to the law, not untouchable anymore
nigga what laws were you breaking in hs anyway?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
they are not worshipped lol, at most they are envied for their ‘free spirited’ nature

but some teenagers are uptight fucks. and if you were running wild at 16 you are likely to still be that way in your 20s, just less so

nigga what laws were you breaking in hs anyway?
Doesn't matter what you do, you can feel 100% carefree

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I don’t ever want to live my teenage years again. Even though I had a gf

And she would sometimes kiss me after eating her sandwich and get offended if I didn’t kiss back (the sandwich ruined the lip and smell JFL) . Overall it was hell. Spending a shit ton on junk food, hanging out everyday doing some useless activity. It was fun at that time and now I am glad that phase is over. Realistically being 22-25 mogs being a teen. You get all the adult privileges whilst still not being a raging old cel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MoggerGaston, efidescontinuado and DelonLover1999
feel that hard as an oldcel