Life ends at 18

Jase

Jase

Go and Live Life (Account Password Deleted)
title.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I'm feeling pretty alive at 19.

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
my life never began in the first place so how could it ever end

I'm feeling pretty alive at 19.

Chads life:
13: Sex with his first girlfriend who is 15.
14: Steals his first car on a joyride, first time arrested by police.
15: Starts to seriously deal drugs and makes LOTS of money, while gaining immense status.
16: Gets his own place with his girlfriend who is finally old enough to legally rent, He pays for all the bills. Has his first kid.
17: Strategically leaves the gangster / fast life to focus on studies.
18: Graduates high-school with all A's.

You: Nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, ropemax, turkproducer and 3 others
Chads life:
15: Starts to seriously deal drugs and makes LOTS of money, while gaining immense status.
16: Gets his own place with his girlfriend who is finally old enough to legally rent, He pays for all the bills. Has his first kid.

Chads life:
23:
Stressed Junkie Put Gun His Mouth Gonna Kill Himself Narcotic Stock Photo  by ©Nomadsoul1 206183950

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, ThatGuythattype, deadmanwalking and 4 others
Chads life:

There are goals you must hit every decade or so in order to be successful and not need to have a feeling of regret when that era of your life passes.

0-12 - you make friends because you are probably good at gaming or sports. You probably have cool clothes or shoes. If you miss out on this it will affect how you will see yourself in the 10-20/12-21 range.

10-20/12-21 - adolescence and prime teen years. In order to fully maximize your time in this era, you must build upon what you built from 0-10. You need to be on the taller end of your class in junior high/middle school, and you need to be approaching 6' by the time you leave high school minimum, and if you hit that height earlier the better, because it'll give you a chance to lose your virginity to the older upperclass foids at a younger age. Same applies when you go to college. You MUST be good at sports. Preferably football, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, track, in that order on average, meaning the best football player will mog the best soccer player. You could debate the top four, but they obviously mog soccer and track ppl. The ideal three is obviously the first three I mentioned, because that gives you the best chance to win 3 state championships, meaning three epic high school house parties to celebrate your achievements, which almost always means threesomes, orgies, alcohol, and weed galore. Then, after you've maximized your time in HS, you will do the same in college, except it's dialed up to 1000. Everything is bigger and better.

If you missed out on this, it's basically over, unless you're willing to cope and play catch-up socially speaking. Almost no ricecel or currycel will experience this, and will yearn for the times they missed in high school and college: all the orgies and parties they didn't get invited to because they were on the fucking math team and the school's chess club. Or they played the violin like a little pussy (which I can personally speak for because my mom tried to make me play the violin. Probably wanted me to get bullied even more in high school).

22-30. You graduated college and off to the real world. If you maximized your time in high school and college, you would've made a bunch of friends and powerful connections so you could get jobs making around $80K a year screwing around with excel sheets (which you would make some nerdy intern do, or some other nerdcel where that's literally all he does 24/7 because he has zero acquaintances outside of work). Meanwhile, you're going to be out drinking every weekend, going to strip clubs, getting invited to social clubs because of your strong frame and status. Eventually some older MILF will want to fuck you. She brings you back to her penthouse, and she pays off all of your student loans, buys you a penthouse of your own to host more parties with friends and foids, probably a yacht in the Mediterranean, multiple cars, and who knows how many suits and shit. She will also give you weekly 5 figure allowances, as long as you satisfy her with your huge dick. You will plagiarize off of the work of others to get to managerial positions, and become a powerful person in a large company.

And this will all come before the age of 30. After 30, if you played your cards right, you will be financially independent with everything paid off. You're coasting through the next 50-60 years of your life, fucking all the foids you want at all the locations in the world.

But of course, this isn't you. None of this is you. What you are is a mentally crippled loner whose self-confidence was completely destroyed because everyone around you at home and at school and at Wal-Mart working 12 hours a day told you you weren't worth anything. From your height, dick size, race, etc. Nature gave you the worst hand imaginable to the point where you cannot recover. And the worst part is, everyone will say it's YOUR fault that you were born subhuman. They will constantly mock you for your appearance because they think that's what you deserve.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, TechnoBoss, deadmanwalking and 5 others
There are goals you must hit every decade or so in order to be successful and not need to have a feeling of regret when that era of your life passes.

0-12 - you make friends because you are probably good at gaming or sports. You probably have cool clothes or shoes. If you miss out on this it will affect how you will see yourself in the 10-20/12-21 range.

10-20/12-21 - adolescence and prime teen years. In order to fully maximize your time in this era, you must build upon what you built from 0-10. You need to be on the taller end of your class in junior high/middle school, and you need to be approaching 6' by the time you leave high school minimum, and if you hit that height earlier the better, because it'll give you a chance to lose your virginity to the older upperclass foids at a younger age. Same applies when you go to college. You MUST be good at sports. Preferably football, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, track, in that order on average, meaning the best football player will mog the best soccer player. You could debate the top four, but they obviously mog soccer and track ppl. The ideal three is obviously the first three I mentioned, because that gives you the best chance to win 3 state championships, meaning three epic high school house parties to celebrate your achievements, which almost always means threesomes, orgies, alcohol, and weed galore. Then, after you've maximized your time in HS, you will do the same in college, except it's dialed up to 1000. Everything is bigger and better.

If you missed out on this, it's basically over, unless you're willing to cope and play catch-up socially speaking. Almost no ricecel or currycel will experience this, and will yearn for the times they missed in high school and college: all the orgies and parties they didn't get invited to because they were on the fucking math team and the school's chess club. Or they played the violin like a little pussy (which I can personally speak for because my mom tried to make me play the violin. Probably wanted me to get bullied even more in high school).

22-30. You graduated college and off to the real world. If you maximized your time in high school and college, you would've made a bunch of friends and powerful connections so you could get jobs making around $80K a year screwing around with excel sheets (which you would make some nerdy intern do, or some other nerdcel where that's literally all he does 24/7 because he has zero acquaintances outside of work). Meanwhile, you're going to be out drinking every weekend, going to strip clubs, getting invited to social clubs because of your strong frame and status. Eventually some older MILF will want to fuck you. She brings you back to her penthouse, and she pays off all of your student loans, buys you a penthouse of your own to host more parties with friends and foids, probably a yacht in the Mediterranean, multiple cars, and who knows how many suits and shit. She will also give you weekly 5 figure allowances, as long as you satisfy her with your huge dick. You will plagiarize off of the work of others to get to managerial positions, and become a powerful person in a large company.

And this will all come before the age of 30. After 30, if you played your cards right, you will be financially independent with everything paid off. You're coasting through the next 50-60 years of your life, fucking all the foids you want at all the locations in the world.

But of course, this isn't you. None of this is you. What you are is a mentally crippled loner whose self-confidence was completely destroyed because everyone around you at home and at school and at Wal-Mart working 12 hours a day told you you weren't worth anything. From your height, dick size, race, etc. Nature gave you the worst hand imaginable to the point where you cannot recover. And the worst part is, everyone will say it's YOUR fault that you were born subhuman. They will constantly mock you for your appearance because they think that's what you deserve.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
His life was a movie.
You were a background character your whole life.
From 20-90 I'm the MC, he just had the pilot.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
From 20-90 I'm the MC, he just had the pilot.
Unfortunately the deterioration is inevitable, for some it's at 20s, for some 30s, and for everyone 40s. At the moment, early 21st century, you can only somewhat slightly fix it superficially with some surgeries, but the whole internal aging, the important one, is unstoppable. You won't even realize the exact moment you start looking like a disgusting oldcel, it happens to everyone, people think they look very decent and young until somewhere in 30s or 40s the invencible agepill hits insanely hard and, it's over.

Sad, life is too short

Unfortunately the deterioration is inevitable, for some it's at 20s, for some 30s, and for everyone 40s. At the moment, early 21st century, you can only somewhat slightly fix it superficially with some surgeries, but the whole internal aging, the important one, is unstoppable. You won't even realize the exact moment you start looking like a disgusting oldcel, it happens to everyone, people think they look very decent and young until somewhere in 30s or 40s the invencible agepill hits insanely hard and, it's over.

Sad, life is too short
I will Keanu, Brad, and Tom maxx to mog at 60.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I will Keanu, Brad, and Tom maxx to mog at 60.
The pics used to prove they look young are pretty frauded, already have been posted how they actually look. Same for Drago. Agepill and timepill are king

eunuchs end at 18

that is the dream, i will accomplish something like this (rn i am 15)

Hyperbole much but yeah. Winning races as a kid. Sports, socialising and fighting as a teen. Then off to focus on your future with a clear mind

Last edited:
The pics used to prove they look young are pretty frauded, already have been posted how they actually look. Same for Drago. Agepill and timepill are king
If I can look like Keanu like he does at 50 I'll be happy.

• +1
that is the dream, i will accomplish something like this (rn i am 15)
you won't do nothing son, I got into self-improvement at 10 and lookism/blackpill at 13

every year that passed I thought it was the definitive year when I would ascend and live the chadlite/chad life. I thought at 14 that at 17 I would become a chad doing all type of chad things, my life would be solved

guess what? here I am with literally 0 social life, and it's not like I'm some unsaveable truecel, from my stats everyone asked why tf I was here

just over

tldr you wont ascend and become good looking, unless top 7%, your age means shit I felt like you at 15 also

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
you won't do nothing son, I got into self-improvement at 10 and lookism/blackpill at 13

every year that passed I thought it was the definitive year when I would ascend and live the chadlite/chad life. I thought at 14 that at 17 I would become a chad doing all type of chad things, my life would be solved

guess what? here I am with literally 0 social life, and it's not like I'm some unsaveable truecel, from my stats everyone asked why tf I was here

just over

tldr you wont ascend and become good looking, unless top 7%, your age means shit I felt like you at 15 also
damn... fucking brutal

• +1
damn... fucking brutal
yep, its what it is.

maybe you are actually good enough to be chadlite, but even if not try to fuck jb pussy and do shit these years. my teen years almost couldn't get any more incel

do what I regret not experiencing

• +1
Reactions: spdxer

just over

Water. Every year I have an elaborate brutal plan for self improvement that assumes I’ll have the low inhib, discipline, willpower, intelligence and luck to pull it off. Then you know what happens next.

This self improvement new year new me is a cope. You don’t just autopilot/grind a few years then end up as a chad. You need to work hard and succeed every day. You also need to face obstacles and mitigate inevitable failures instead of just giving up and rotting.

• +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama and spdxer
My life:
19: Wake up from 5 years of dreaming
20: Rope

Everyone dies in the end..

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
For me life ended when I was born

yep, its what it is.

maybe you are actually good enough to be chadlite, but even if not try to fuck jb pussy and do shit these years. my teen years almost couldn't get any more incel

do what I regret not experiencing
im not gonna get any puss till im 18 and get my rhino