Life ends at 30m

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
only fat rooasties and single mothers will be interested in you. You will never get attention from 18/22 girls in irl. No matter if you have aged well. Over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: maniXIII94, Boxingfan, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
Life ends at death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, m0ss26, nanefer and 12 others
Cope
Chad can slay at 30

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, ShowerMaxxing, autistic_tendencies and 9 others
Cope
Chad can slay at 30
Only roasties. Society will go against you and most 20 or 18 dont wanna hang out with oldie because it will make them look weird.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Only roasties. Society will go against you and most 20 or 18 dont wanna hang out with oldie because it will make them look weird.
There's more to life than slaying

Chad has kids by 30

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Artemis and Deleted member 20370
Matthew 1

This guy turns 31 in October and his profile has lots of female 18-21 year old thirst commenters. Quite a few verified blue tick models as well who are under 20 years old

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ShowerMaxxing, autistic_tendencies and 9 others
Unfortunately it's the truth

you won't want to date girls in that age bracket when you're 30 because they're insufferable.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Adonis007, Deleted member 18582 and 4 others
View attachment 2386719

This guy turns 31 in October and his profile has lots of female 18-21 year old thirst commenters.
A few years more and he won't have any, his body and face will noticeable deteriorate as is normally shown in people entering their 30s

you won't want to date girls in that age bracket when you're 30 because they're insufferable.
What's left then? Older ones also are to some extent and look worse

You will never get attention from 18/22 girls in irl. No matter if you have aged well. Over.
I already don't get that. Does that mean my life has already ended even tho I'm young?

View attachment 2386719

This guy turns 31 in October and his profile has lots of female 18-21 year old thirst commenters. Quite a few verified blue tick models as well who are under 20 years old
just be one in 100 million theory

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Gandy
What's left then? Older ones also are to some extent and look worse
they usually mellow down past college, I have no issues finding women around age 20 that are into me and I still don't because I don't want to deal with their attitudes.

your preferences shift as you grow older yourself.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Artemis, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
A few years more and he won't have any, his body and face will noticeable deteriorate as is normally shown in people entering their 30s
Tom cruise 2001

This was Tom Cruise at age 41 during the filming of Vanilla Sky.

But not only does he have elite genetics, he lives with zero stress having a personal chef, as much sleep as he wants, and lots of excercise daily.

So I don't think the average man can replicate that.

Brad Pitt was also 40 during the filming of Troy (2000)

But once again, this is a guy with elite genetics. The average man age 40 looks like a different species compared to him.
Brad pitt 1

While there is hope for retaining some looks well into your 40s, I don't think it's a realistic possibility for 99,9% of men.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ShowerMaxxing, Offensive Bias and 8 others
After 30 becomes too hard to find new friends, and old ones (and people overall) just talking shit of "go for women your age". So yes. I am just ghost in this wasteland, wandering in search for kemono, what may be even just fairytale

View attachment 2386725

But not only does he have elite genetics, he lives with zero stress having a personal chef, as much sleep as he wants, and lots of excercise daily.

But once again, this is a guy with elite genetics. The average man age 40 looks like a different species compared to him.
View attachment 2386736

While there is hope for retaining some looks well into your 40s, I don't think it's a realistic possibility for 99,9% of men.
all whilst he was an alcoholic.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Gandy
View attachment 2386725

Brad Pitt was also 40 during the filming of Troy.

View attachment 2386736

ramamurthy at age 44

moose at 57

I think darker men have an advantage when it comes to aging

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, GetShrekt, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Yeah. I have to somehow get married by my mid 20s because I’m not spending my 20s as an incel no way

Botox, skincare, microneedling, lasers to look 25/26 and go for girls around 23-25

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 20370, Hirekdr and 3 others
only fat rooasties and single mothers will be interested in you. You will never get attention from 18/22 girls in irl. No matter if you have aged well. Over.
Greycel moment
they usually mellow down past college, I have no issues finding women around age 20 that are into me and I still don't because I don't want to deal with their attitudes.

your preferences shift as you grow older yourself.
.org autism has caused every retarded incel here to think every foid past the age of 21 is a disgusting untouchable since they haven’t left their mothers basement in years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Skywalker and Deleted member 1140
meanwhile amnesia is pushing 40 and still hangs out with 16 year olds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 20370, Hirekdr and 2 others
ramamurthy at age 44

View attachment 2386746

moose at 57
View attachment 2386749

I think darker men have an advantage when it comes to aging
Yeah, I didn't list 'ethnic' men at all. Some of them age better than whites.

Then you have Chuando Tan who is just a freak of nature, he is 57 but legitimately mogs most 30 year olds.

Chuando1

But I don't think this even qualifies as one in a million - he is probably the only man in the world who looks like that at this age.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
Yeah, I didn't list 'ethnic' men at all. Some of them age better than whites.

Then you have Chuando Tan who is just a freak of nature, he is 57 but legitimately mogs most 30 year olds.

View attachment 2386766
My biggest wish is to age gracefully what a mog to be 50-60 and look barely 40 that's the biggest halo out there nothing signifies good health and genes like that. Some peak early with insane collagen and stuff but to keep as much as possible as you age that's mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
.org autism has caused every retarded incel here to think every foid past the age of 21 is a disgusting untouchable since they haven’t left their mothers basement in years
attractive women remain attractive until their later twenties, some maintain it past that.

women that become ugly quickly were never good looking to begin with, but youthfulness halos both men and women, even though it's not really an achievement if you're literally a teen.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 20370, Hirekdr and 5 others
amnesia hangs out with and fucks young girls all the time stfu

also muhh every women after 30 is fat and ugly

retarded blackpill cope. theres plenty of hot women in my gym that are 30+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Hirekdr and Kamui
I myself am attracted to older women and I’m 19

That‘s the point. I will never experience teenage love and being a slayer in my 20s. I will get my degree and betabuxx a roastie which will cheat on me when I am at work workcelling

Only if you are gynocentric. If you are androcentric you will just buy sex.

attractive women remain attractive until their later twenties, some maintain it past that.

women that become ugly quickly were never good looking to begin with, but youthfulness halos both men and women, even though it's not really an achievement if you're literally a teen.
Yeah some foids can remain good looking even in their 50s as long as they take care of themselves and don’t end up becoming sloppy. It’s also cuz of genetics. Niggas think foids automatically hit the wall in their 30s when in actuality it’s cuz most foids that age start to settle down and have kids, they put on weight and get strechmarks and since they’re taking care of their kids and having a family life they don’t have as much time to take care of their body and shit of that nature. Also not everything is about looks too lmao, yeah you can date a 20 year old foid as an older man but who’s to say she’ll be able to raise your children and want to stay with your for the rest of your life instead of betabuxx you cuz she knows you’re an old geezer who’s a sucker just cuz he just wants some young pussy?
I myself am attracted to older women and I’m 19
I’d chop off my left nut to do bareback with Christina Hendricks
3595242_1692272950269.gif

Attachments

• 1692272950269.gif
    1692272950269.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1692272950666.gif
    1692272950666.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Martyros, Deleted member 20370 and Amnesia
View attachment 2386725

View attachment 2386736

Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt should be our role models.

View attachment 2386719

just be matthew noszka theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Yeah some foids can remain good looking even in their 50s as long as they take care of themselves and don’t end up becoming sloppy. It’s also cuz of genetics. Niggas think foids automatically hit the wall in their 30s when in actuality it’s cuz most foids that age start to settle down and have kids, they put on weight and get strechmarks and since they’re taking care of their kids and having a family life they don’t have as much time to take care of their body and shit of that nature. Also not everything is about looks too lmao, yeah you can date a 20 year old foid as an older man but who’s to say she’ll be able to raise your children and want to stay with your for the rest of your life instead of betabuxx you cuz she knows you’re an old geezer who’s a sucker just cuz he just wants some young pussy?

I’d chop off my left nut to do bareback with Christina Hendricks
View attachment 2386772View attachment 2386773
3595242_1692272950269.gif

View attachment 2386776
I have mommy issues

cope many JBs are 30yo and above cock only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261
what if you get 4 surgeries at age 30 to correct the failos you had all your life

amnesia hangs out with and fucks young girls all the time stfu

also muhh every women after 30 is fat and ugly

retarded blackpill cope. theres plenty of hot women in my gym that are 30+
Amnesia is ficking lying and coping.

It kinda does in some degree...
That doesn’t make sense at all, the vagina is meant to lubricate itself to accommodate for more area once the foid is aroused, I don’t think something capable of giving birth to literal babies would be “stretched out” by something like a penis

I am 34...

Oh wait...

Willy Wonka Reaction GIF

For 18-22 year olds there is always this:
Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

works like a charm.

And what do you even need a 18-year-old girl aside from fucking her. Literally useless. So it is easier to buy them.

That doesn’t make sense at all, the vagina is meant to lubricate itself to accommodate for more area once the foid is aroused, I don’t think something capable of giving birth to literal babies would be “stretched out” by something like a penis
It hard to describe it but when you sleep with a woman that is in her 20's and you sleep with a woman that's in her 30's+ you feel a difference between them. Meaning, the 20 year old is actually a bit more tighter and then the 30 year old woman(speaking from experience).Also, The 20 years old tend to have "innie" vaginas and the 30 year olds have "outies"

I am 34...

Oh wait...

Willy Wonka Reaction GIF

For 18-22 year olds there is always this:
Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

works like a charm.

And what do you even need a 18-year-old girl aside from fucking her. Literally useless. So it is easier to buy them.
Have you been incel in the past. I’m trying to cope with men peak at 30 (despite already being balding jfl)

It hard to describe it but when you sleep with a woman that is in her 20's and you sleep with a woman that's in her 30's+ you feel a difference between them. Meaning, the 20 year old is actually a bit more tighter and then the 30 year old woman(speaking from experience).Also, The 20 years old tend to have "innie" vaginas and the 30 year olds have "outies"
Spoken like a true virgin jfl 💀 most 20 year olds don’t naturally have innies wtf is this autistic ass shit, have you ever even slept with any woman in your life?

@Amnesia need actual sex haver to confirm this

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Have you been incel in the past.
No, not really.

Incel is a mental condition more than a physical one. Autism usually causes incellism.

I dated women even when I looked deformed (I was obese, 30 BMI) with my face storing most fat. But it was VERY HARD. Had to jump 100s of loops for sth many good looking people got at the first date. But this is life.
I’m trying to cope with men peak at 30 (despite already being balding jfl)
What's the problem to hop on Finasteride and do a HT?

I did not have much balding, Maybe Norwood 2. I did a HT, and now have norwood 0.5 maybe. Great looksmax.

You CAN peak in your 30s, but it requires NOT FUCKING UP. For 30+, you STATUS and MONEY matter A LOT. Looks are GREAT to have, but they are not the ONLY thing.

No, not really.

Incel is a mental condition more than a physical one. Autism usually causes incellism.

I dated women when I looked deformed (I was obese, 30 BMI) with my face storing most fat.

What's the problem to hop on Finasteride and do a HT?

I did not have much balding, Maybe Norwood 2. I did a HT, and now have norwood 0.5 maybe. Great looksmax.

You CAN peak in your 30s, but it requires NOT FUCKING UP. For 30+, you STATUS and MONEY matter A LOT. Looks are GREAT to have, but they are not the ONLY thing.
JFL it’s uttarly over for me. Also I have no chance of making the big bucks due to stupid choices in school so yeah it’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
Ik a 50 year old that fucked 18 year old, he has god tier social skills, like one of the people that always tell good stories

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, autistic_tendencies and Artemis