Life ends at 30m

JFL it’s uttarly over for me. Also I have no chance of making the big bucks due to stupid choices in school so yeah it’s over
Idk man...

The BEST time to start improving your life was indeed yesterday... But you know when the SECOND BEST time to start improving your life is? TOMORROW. :feelsokman:

Ik a 50 year old that fucked 18 year old, he has god tier social skills, like one of the people that always tell good stories
Unironically i met such people.

They do not actually look good (not deformed, but often LTN). But they are interesting, and the center of attention. it is all exposure theory. Women concentrate their attention on these men. In some time, these guys start seeming "attractive" to some women. Then, the harvest is ready to pick.

Idk man...

The BEST time to start improving your life was indeed yesterday... But you know when the SECOND BEST time to start improving your life is? TOMORROW. :feelsokman:
I’m going to get one of those teaching jobs in them chink countries. Not for geomaxxing purposes though, please mind the coincidence

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
My friends was picking up these group of young twenty somethings girls they were at a party hosted by 40 year olds , age is cope. It you look good you look good

Spoken like a true virgin jfl 💀 most 20 year olds don’t naturally have innies wtf is this autistic ass shit, have you ever
Some 20 year old women do have innies.Not ever women that age is a slut.
have you ever even slept with any woman in your life?
I only slept 7 so I could be wrong. But, this is my observation...

Some 20 year old women do have innies.Not ever women that age is a slut.

I only slept 7 so I could be wrong. But, this is my observation...
gotta be a larp cuz there’s no way you’re correlation innies and outies with intercourse levels

only fat rooasties and single mothers will be interested in you. You will never get attention from 18/22 girls in irl. No matter if you have aged well. Over.
Just like everything it’s more nuanced. It depends on your looks/ SMV

only fat rooasties and single mothers will be interested in you. You will never get attention from 18/22 girls in irl. No matter if you have aged well. Over.
Thats when gookpill struck

View attachment 2386725

This was Tom Cruise at age 41 during the filming of Vanilla Sky.

But not only does he have elite genetics, he lives with zero stress having a personal chef, as much sleep as he wants, and lots of excercise daily.

So I don't think the average man can replicate that.

Brad Pitt was also 40 during the filming of Troy (2000)

But once again, this is a guy with elite genetics. The average man age 40 looks like a different species compared to him.
View attachment 2386736

While there is hope for retaining some looks well into your 40s, I don't think it's a realistic possibility for 99,9% of men.
Their competition:

gotta be a larp cuz there’s no way you’re correlation innies and outies with intercourse levels
Older women tend to have outie vaginas due to them being older or using it more I guess? Younger women(Not all) tend to have innies since they don't have much experience...

It hard to describe it but when you sleep with a woman that is in her 20's and you sleep with a woman that's in her 30's+ you feel a difference between them. Meaning, the 20 year old is actually a bit more tighter and then the 30 year old woman(speaking from experience).Also, The 20 years old tend to have "innie" vaginas and the 30 year olds have "outies"
Spoken like a true virgin jfl 💀 most 20 year olds don’t naturally have innies wtf is this autistic ass shit, have you ever even slept with any woman in your life?

@Amnesia need actual sex haver to confirm this

I can’t remember the last time I slept with a woman older than 28 but there’s definitely teen girls with outie and with innie vaginas. And there’s absolutely no correlation between how sluttly a girl is and how tight she is. Some of the tightest girls I slept with her admitted total whites and I’ve taken virginities where the pussy was looser than non virgins

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
no, life begins at 30.

you can dom sexy teens until you're 40.

Some of the tightest girls I slept with her admitted total whites and I’ve taken virginities where the pussy was looser than non virgins
what?

Ik a 50 year old that fucked 18 year old, he has god tier social skills, like one of the people that always tell good stories
Nigga its not about if you can slay those girls.. you just dont get the same attention you did before. Thats my point.