Life ends at age 17

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Adolescence is not only an important period in life, but that it is the only period where one may speak of life in the full sense of the word. The attractile drives are unleashed around the age of thirteen, after which they gradually diminish, or rather they are resolved in models of behaviour which are, after all, only constrained forces. The violence of the initial explosion means that the outcome of the conflict may remain uncertain for years; this is what is called a transitory regime in electrodynamics. But little by little the oscillations become slower, to the point of resolving themselves in mild and melancholic long waves; from this moment on all is decided, and life is nothing more than a preparation for death.

39686E3D 3BFE 44A2 B608 DA101792AD32

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 5799, TUSSELEIF and 20 others
Big words, bigger cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member, Deleted member 9344 and 10 others
If you haven't had sex by 14 times up you will never peak in this lifetime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned, GigaAscender, Deleted member 14528 and 15 others
Might as well start planning my burial then.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Salience
Big cope. 99% of the people in this world don't have sex before 18.
Also multiple sex at this age causes aids.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15278, Schönling, Need2Ascend and 4 others
Adolescence is not only an important period in life, but that it is the only period where one may speak of life in the full sense of the word. The attractile drives are unleashed around the age of thirteen, after which they gradually diminish, or rather they are resolved in models of behaviour which are, after all, only constrained forces. The violence of the initial explosion means that the outcome of the conflict may remain uncertain for years; this is what is called a transitory regime in electrodynamics. But little by little the oscillations become slower, to the point of resolving themselves in mild and melancholic long waves; from this moment on all is decided, and life is nothing more than a preparation for death.

View attachment 783800
someone translate what he said

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Best thread on this forum

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Schönling, Pedrester and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
And again... Dude you're on a looksmaxing forum and you think you can speak as a psychologist?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, HighIQcel, Deleted member 9344 and 6 others

View attachment 783800
im gonna rope at 18

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Life ends at 10 for ugly males.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, timeskip10, HighIQcel and 1 other person
I enjoy your poetry, keep it up

View attachment 783800
mid 30's dude checking in. Whom was always in the range of low tier normie to normie at best.
Everything mostly only went better from after 20 and upwards in muh case. teenage years sucked the most, of all my current life. 26 to early 30's probably my best years.

I do agree.
I missed out on teen Love. And I will never experience, or life that. Luckily I didn't miss out on the other types so far.
I do recognise that teen love, is a type of experience that is special. But also, we can't all experience everything, and we do miss out on some stuff in life.

I liked this video about the age evolution of male SMV in the eyes of women, at different age ranges.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, BigBoy, Ritalincell and 1 other person
Over for the subhuman who wrote this btw

AVT Michel Houellebecq 8641

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Ritalincell
Indeed. Ideal life for a male is to be slayer in teens and fuck a lot of bitches and then die young at like 22 - 25. Growing old with muh wife is sum low T shit tbh ngl, but I can't blame oldcels who are like that because their T has gotten fucked over the years. Die while you're young so you can atleast spare yourself the pain of living a dull low t existence

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Need2Ascend and BigBoy
Only Jfl if you take these words seriously

bro what the fuck is op talking about jfl
Didn't read. Just read the title. You think I will read this shit? There are like hundreds of these I have read in this forum and its all the same jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, HighIQcel, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
Indeed. Ideal life for a male is to be slayer in teens and fuck a lot of bitches and then die young at like 22 - 25. Growing old with muh wife is sum low T shit tbh ngl, but I can't blame oldcels who are like that because their T has gotten fucked over the years. Die while you're young so you can atleast spare yourself the pain of living a dull low t existence
Just inject t. Your theory is irrelevant in modern times. If you think like that in general, why don't you go the way of zyzz? A star shining twice as bright, shines half as long.

Just inject t. Your theory is irrelevant in modern times. If you think like that in general, why don't you go the way of zyzz? A star shining twice as bright, shines half as long.
I can't zyzzmax, because I'm a manlet and I have a gay alien skull. But I am gymmaxxing a little bit right now atleast. Anyway, it's not just T. It's that your looks decline and you become more jaded the more you live, especially if you are a fucking khhv permavirgin. If you're virgin by the time you're 18, you're probably gonna be virgin till you are 30 if not even older. But yeah, as you get older you'll have to deal with more stress (financial stress mainly), possibly the norwood reaper, easy weight gain (becoming a fat fuck a lot more easily), less sex drive, less drive to do anything (not like I have much of a drive to do much right now anyway) and you'll just overall become a lot more jaded. Life is meant to be short, it's only thanks to modern technology that humans can live such long boring mundane lives

I can't zyzzmax, because I'm a manlet and I have a gay alien skull. But I am gymmaxxing a little bit right now atleast. Anyway, it's not just T. It's that your looks decline and you become more jaded the more you live, especially if you are a fucking khhv permavirgin. If you're virgin by the time you're 18, you're probably gonna be virgin till you are 40 if not even older. But yeah, as you get older you'll have to deal with more stress (financial stress mainly), possibly the norwood reaper, easy weight gain (becoming a fat fuck a lot more easily), less sex drive, less drive to do anything (not like I have much of a drive to do much right now anyway) and you'll just overall become a lot more jaded. Life is meant to be short, it's only thanks to modern technology that humans can live such long boring mundane lives
People tended to live long and very fulfilling lives in the past though, the low life expectancy was due to infant deaths mostly, maybe wars. If you survived till teens or thereabouts, your life expectancy was very high. Anyway, majority of your post sounds like excuses and copes, it's literally all in your hands. Just exercise and keep a healthy diet and you won't have weight problems. A big part of your post sounds like you're just lazy.
Of course if you're subhuman manlet, then you can try fixing at least a little bit, or idk rope? Rip in piece. I'm virgin, but intend to change that, it's just that I can't fathom the desire for sex, I just want to hold and hug and kiss and be in love instead.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 9344
it's just that I can't fathom the desire for sex, I just want to hold and hug and kiss and be in love instead.
Lol foids don't want that shit. They want to get raped by chads till they're 40 and they want to settle down with a wagecuck betamale.

Anyway, how am I lazy? I workout 4 - 5 times a week lifting weights and cardio twice a week running 5k. Also go to school everyday, even though I have no friends 0 social circle apart from family and online friends. I don't see life getting better tbh, I made it to 18 being khhv why the fuck would a female want to fuck a sadkunt who doesn't even have any experience, is a manlet, and has an ugly gay alien skull?

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Life ends when you leave the womb

Lol foids don't want that shit. They want to get raped by chads till they're 40 and they want to settle down with a wagecuck betamale.

Anyway, how am I lazy? I workout 4 - 5 times a week lifting weights and cardio twice a week running 5k. Also go to school everyday, even though I have no friends 0 social circle apart from family and online friends. I don't see life getting better tbh, I made it to 18 being khhv why the fuck would a female want to fuck a sadkunt who doesn't even have any experience, is a manlet, and has an ugly gay alien skull?
I said that your post sounded like you're lazy, i.e. don't want to do anything, age makes things worse - so why bother, no energy. I wasn't saying that you're de facto lazy, I don't know you. These are the things in your hands, in your control. The subhumanity with which you might have been born most likely wasn't in your control, and you might not be able to do anything about.
Imo females are submissive species, so they want whatever you want from them, if you're good looking that is.
I'm sadkunt too, but I'd be happy if a girl liked me for who I am, why would I be sadkunt in that position? I want to be happy. You don't?

Yes your weight, desire to do things and some such things which you complained about, are in fact, all in your hands and up to you. Jfl, don't be a retard, cropping things out of context. A lot of problems nowadays aren't even problems anymore, low t ruins your qol? Just inject, who gives a fuck.

You should just drop the cope and shakespearemaxx

I said that your post sounded like you're lazy, i.e. don't want to do anything, age makes things worse - so why bother, no energy. I wasn't saying that you're de facto lazy, I don't know you. These are the things in your hands, in your control. The subhumanity with which you might have been born most likely wasn't in your control, and you might not be able to do anything about.
Imo females are submissive species, so they want whatever you want from them, if you're good looking that is.
I'm sadkunt too, but I'd be happy if a girl liked me for who I am, why would I be sadkunt in that position? I want to be happy. You don't?
I want to aswell obviously lol, I just gave up on that dream a long time ago. Some guys just aren't cut out to date women, and if you're too ugly like me it's definitely over. I hate how this forum shits on people who question why one should looksmax. Looksmaxxing is only beneficial for certain individuals, if you are already fairly goodlooking and you have a few failos that you could fix then looksmaxxing will obviously be beneficial. But for the trucel 0.5/10 SMV male like me rotting should be encouraged instead of all this bluepilled gaslighting "just get surgeries bro", no surgeries for my genetic subhumanity. Even if I became goodlooking through surgery I would still carry subhuman genes and if I had a son he would have to endure as much misery if not even more (as in the future hypergamy will just get even worse). So I mean dating or any sort of remote female companionship is just something I will in all probability never experience for both ethical and logical reasons. I mean why looksmax if you're only 5'8 too? Even LL won't get me to chad height jfl. Over.

I want to aswell obviously lol, I just gave up on that dream a long time ago. Some guys just aren't cut out to date women, and if you're too ugly like me it's definitely over. I hate how this forum shits on people who question why one should looksmax. Looksmaxxing is only beneficial for certain individuals, if you are already fairly goodlooking and you have a few failos that you could fix then looksmaxxing will obviously be beneficial. But for the trucel 0.5/10 SMV male like me rotting should be encouraged instead of all this bluepilled gaslighting "just get surgeries bro", no surgeries for my genetic subhumanity. Even if I became goodlooking through surgery I would still carry subhuman genes and if I had a son he would have to endure as much misery if not even more (as in the future hypergamy will just get even worse). So I mean dating or any sort of remote female companionship is just something I will in all probability never experience for both ethical and logical reasons. I mean why looksmax if you're only 5'8 too? Even LL won't get me to chad height jfl. Over.
You do sound young tho, I mean idk you and how over it is for you, but you wouldn't want to be in my place. You shouldn't stop or give up.
I read the forum and I can't believe the shit I read, like people get approached by girls when outside and so on. I don't think a girl has ever started a conversation with me irl over anything at all. My entire life I was invisible.
"Funny" story. I was on a trip with a small group of people some little time ago and I chatted up this woman, she literally told me that she noticed how fucking invisible I am and that I didn't even exist. And then we talked a bit about things related to me. In short it's so fucking over for me. But still I want to have somebody in my life, I want to improve...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 8846
You do sound young tho, I mean idk you and how over it is for you, but you wouldn't want to be in my place. You shouldn't stop or give up.
I read the forum and I can't believe the shit I read, like people get approached by girls when outside and so on. I don't think a girl has ever started a conversation with me irl over anything at all. My entire life I was invisible.
"Funny" story. I was on a trip with a small group of people some little time ago and I chatted up this woman, she literally told me that she noticed how fucking invisible I am and that I didn't even exist. And then we talked a bit about things related to me. In short it's so fucking over for me. But still I want to have somebody in my life, I want to improve...
Sounds like a pipedream bro. Why not just give up and live hedonistic? Focus on deriving pleasures from other shit and live for yourself instead?

inject dopamine asap you're in a depressive rut with these last couple threads

Sounds like a pipedream bro. Why not just give up and live hedonistic? Focus on deriving pleasures from other shit and live for yourself instead?
Tried that. Was ok in fact. Video games, vr, spending time doing what you like, was into running, ran half a marathon - very unhealthy. Always was lonely and sad at times, or depressed.
But then I tried lsd. It didn't really change anything for me on first glance, but when thinking about it, lsd has killed a part of me that was enabling me to somehow coast by in the life and now I can't do it anymore. Everything has lost a meaning and I just want somebody to love.
Actually lsd made me experience the love for the first time in my life and made me understand how much I want it. But the second and third time I tried it, it had no effect anymore. I was just feeling annoyed, because it fucked up the body motor operations and made me unable to think "straight".
Btw people say lsd can give you "bad" or "good" trips. I understand why they say it, but it's because they're weak bitches that are afraid of everything and don't understand simple things that are ongoing within their own bodies. Can't imagine myself having a "bad" trip, but imo lsd is just a crappy drug for iqlets that are trying to derive some retarded divine connections with universe etc.

My guy literally farming reps with ctrl c ctrl v

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
this is why i identify as 17

JFL life doesn't end until you aren't GL
do you thing Gandy's life has finished yet?

View attachment 783800
well no, you can try achieving wealth and make a family, kids, struggles, life does not end at 17, women, friends, going out, experiencing everything, you cant judge life before experiencing it....

fucking pedos on here fantasizing about having sex at 13 tf

How are they pedos you dumb fucking low iq baboon?
bcuz they fantasize aboutfucking 13 yo girls you 75 iq pan faced chink your entire ancestry is a joke so stfu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
bcuz they fantasize aboutfucking 13 yo girls you 75 iq pan faced chink your entire ancestry is a joke so stfu
Where does anyone say that? Also why does your low iq peanut brain assume im Chinese?

You literally said yourself that users here fantasize about having sex at 13, meaning they wanted to have sex at that age which doesn't make them pedophiles you absolute dumb fuck.

Inspiration

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
bro what the fuck is op talking about jfl
He said youre a faggot and it keeps him up at night how someone can be such a massive faggot