LIFE ENDS EACH SECOND

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
JUS THINK ABOUT IT....FROM THE MOMENT YOU CLICKED ON THIS THREAD, TILL YOU READ THESE VERY WORDS, YOU GOT EVEN CLOSER TO YOUR DEATH. TIME IS LIKE DUST IN OUR HANDS, IT SLIPS AWAY NO MATTER HOW HARD WE TRY TO HOLD IT. YOU WILL BE 18 OR 20 OR 28 FOR VERY LIMITED TIME, EACH MOMENT YOU GROW OLDER AND WEAKER. USE THE VERY LIMITED TIME YOU HAVE ON THIS PLANET RIGHT FUCKING NOW. MAYBE AFTER LIFE IS A LIE, AND AFTER DEATH THERE IS PITCH BLACK DARKNESS, SO USE YOUR FUCKING GOD DAMN TIME TO ENJOY LIFE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. CHEAT ON YOUR GF (CHACES ARE YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER AND YOU DONT HAVE ONE SINCE YOU ARE ON THIS WEBSITE) QUIT THE JOB YOU HATE, TAKE RISKS AND DONT BE AFRAID TO FUCK UP. AFTER ALL IN 50 YEARS OR 50 HOURS YOU WILL BE DEAD AND NOTHING WILL MATTER ANYWAY

JUST.DO.SOMETHING.YOU.FUCKING.RETARD.STOP.WASTING.YOUR.LIFE.AWAY

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 12413, dachad and 5 others
JUS THINK ABOUT IT....FROM THE MOMENT YOU CLICKED ON THIS THREAD, TILL YOU READ THESE VERY WORDS, YOU GOT EVEN CLOSER TO YOUR DEATH. TIME IS LIKE DUST IN OUR HANDS, IT SLIPS AWAY NO MATTER HOW HARD WE TRY TO HOLD IT. YOU WILL BE 18 OR 20 OR 28 FOR VERY LIMITED TIME, EACH MOMENT YOU GROW OLDER AND WEAKER. USE THE VERY LIMITED TIME YOU HAVE ON THIS PLANET RIGHT FUCKING NOW. MAYBE AFTER LIFE IS A LIE, AND AFTER DEATH THERE IS PITCH BLACK DARKNESS, SO USE YOUR FUCKING GOD DAMN TIME TO ENJOY LIFE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. CHEAT ON YOUR GF (CHACES ARE YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER AND YOU DONT HAVE ONE SINCE YOU ARE ON THIS WEBSITE) QUIT THE JOB YOU HATE, TAKE RISKS AND DONT BE AFRAID TO FUCK UP. AFTER ALL IN 50 YEARS OR 50 HOURS YOU WILL BE DEAD AND NOTHING WILL MATTER ANYWAY

JUST.DO.SOMETHING.YOU.FUCKING.RETARD.STOP.WASTING.YOUR.LIFE.AWAY
Who knows what death is because I'm not sure what reality is or even accept reality. It's crazy thought people tell you this advice of "You got time" as something that is relative. When I tried making a business when I was twelve and wanted to make YouTube stuff people weren't ever encouraging they always tell you to fucking wait, wait for what? We as humans wait for fucking nothing our entire lives, I should have already been doing Youtube for 8 years by now and know I have weird anxiety for putting something off like that for so long

Death is just a portal

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Life starts each second, also.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14781
Use this time.. for what?
I enjoy sitting at home because my face is trash tier as you prob saw in my rating thread. I don't want normies to see me
I got nothing else to do

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17404, Patient A, Idontknowlol and 2 others
@Thompsonz @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Use this time.. for what?
I enjoy sitting at home because my face is trash tier as you prob saw in my rating thread. I don't want normies to see me
I got nothing else to do
I left my bedroom the other day and went to a cafe and some girl asked for my phone number. :feelsohgod:

Never again will i leave my bedroom. :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I left my bedroom the other day and went to a cafe and some girl asked for my phone number. :feelsohgod:

Never again will i leave my bedroom. :oops:
good for you
do i have a chance ?

answer is obvious, so shut the fuck with this wasting your time bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 13332 and Patient A
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
you think its not over? be honest
You should probably find some other chink if you can do as i said and you aren’t hopelessly autistic. Just don’t get acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 5786
Maxresdefault 3

Dude talks like magnemite