Life ends in adulthood

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Can’t cope with this shit. I envy 14, 15, 16 year olds so bad. They’re living life without a care in the world. No responsibilities, just cruising living life like a care free NPC. Their biggest worry is to take the meat out the fridge before their mom gets home from work.

Dopamine, Serotonin and all that other shit at a lifetime high. School is easy, you’re always meeting your friends at 8AM sharp, chilling, making jokes in class and solving the assignments quick as fuck. I remember when life used to be like this

Take a look at this fat faced guy. Not a care in the world, and living in his prime. In 10 years time he is gonna be wageslaving 60 hours a week looking back at this very moment. Life is not what was promised. It’s over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Zeruel, nathan and 6 others
life ends when your brain stops firing nerve impulses boyo

stop writing these faggot threads and rope already

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeruel, Mister Fuwy, nathan and 4 others
how old are you lol

• +1
Reactions: nathan and AspiringMogger
Youth is truly taken for granted. Life sub Nettspend is uncopable

• +1
Reactions: nathan
life ends when your brain stops firing nerve impulses boyo

stop writing these faggot threads and rope already
Another one of your shit posts contributing to your shit rep to post ratio. Do everyone on the forum a favour and delete your account shitskin.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan and xegigi
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, nathan, incel194012940 and 5 others
Over for us

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, rand anon and AspiringMogger
I’m 19 and feel this on top of the fact I’m disabled but not disabled enough to get benefits

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, rand anon, dopaminebeyondfried and 2 others
22. I can already see how this shit is gonna go
you are a baby compared to adults but we both know life ends as soon as teenagehood is over. im 19. in a month or two before summer i will fall in love and be beautiful. then kms. its the only right thing to do. to continue living in quite desperation as your youth withers by the decades, such a sad existence. i pity you.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and AspiringMogger
high school sucked, but i miss being young.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
high school sucked, but i miss being young.
It didn’t for me. If it was a shit experience at least I’d be able to cope with “Muh men age like fine wine” and all that other redpill nonsense. But as it stands there is no way I’m gonna life mog without responsibilities.

im 19 soon and its so over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and AspiringMogger
Can’t cope with this shit. I envy 14, 15, 16 year olds so bad. They’re living life without a care in the world. No responsibilities, just cruising living life like a care free NPC. Their biggest worry is to take the meat out the fridge before their mom gets home from work.

Dopamine, Serotonin and all that other shit at a lifetime high. School is easy, you’re always meeting your friends at 8AM sharp, chilling, making jokes in class and solving the assignments quick as fuck. I remember when life used to be like this

Take a look at this fat faced guy. Not a care in the world, and living in his prime. In 10 years time he is gonna be wageslaving 60 hours a week looking back at this very moment. Life is not what was promised. It’s over.

nigga stop moaning go commit some rampage in neggerlands and you will be fine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, murdah and Magnum Opus
life ends after 25.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Enjoy your youth innit. Cope with good memories instead of org
Man life has been so shit so far and now I’m getting told it only gets worse, I can’t handle it bhai I need to order methadone and overdose on that shit

• So Sad
Man life has been so shit so far and now I’m getting told it only gets worse, I can’t handle it bhai I need to order methadone and overdose on that shit
Man you just gotta lock in. Overdosing ain’t worth it. Get rich or die trying innit

• JFL
Reactions: king cobra
Man you just gotta lock in. Overdosing ain’t worth it. Get rich or die trying innit
How, when I can’t even get a basic wagie job, and i need one in order to have some starting capital for a business

• +1
How, when I can’t even get a basic wagie job, and i need one in order to have some starting capital for a business
Don’t wage slave when you’re 18. I didn’t get a serious job before 19. Just make memories for now. I used to buy clothes and sell them to make money

Don’t wage slave when you’re 18. I didn’t get a serious job before 19. Just make memories for now. I used to buy clothes and sell them to make money
Man I have no friends or any of that, I just want some work so I can start saving for rhino and a good rope lol

• So Sad
Adulthood is said to begin around the age of 26.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and AspiringMogger
Man I have no friends or any of that, I just want some work so I can start saving for rhino and a good rope lol
Start making friends the older you get the harder it’ll become man. Good luck

Old-cel cope. What are you a young adult at 32 then? JFL
Young Adult means someone who is really in betwixt adulthood and real adulthood generally 16-24 years old.
And yes a 32 year old is considered "young". Middle age starts sometime in the mid 40s.

Young Adult means someone who is really in betwixt adulthood and real adulthood generally 16-24 years old.
And yes a 32 year old is considered "young". Middle age starts sometime in the mid 40s.
The premise of the original post in this thread was to highlight that life ends as soon as you are out of school and get real bills to pay. The responsibilities of a 22 year old working full time are the exact same as a child free person in their 40s. IE. No blissful youth = over.

Your “matter-of-fact” point is mute.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
The premise of the original post in this thread was to highlight that life ends as soon as you are out of school and get real bills to pay. The responsibilities of a 22 year old working full time are the exact same as a child free person in their 40s. IE. No blissful youth = over.
largely true.

• +1
I’m 19 and feel this on top of the fact I’m disabled but not disabled enough to get benefits
Life ain't good for some people

God don't love everybody the same, life of hell inc

• +1
Reactions: Jova, AspiringMogger and ElTruecel
yeah, although I hated when I was 14-16 because I was a fat subhuman with no friends, always felt sluggish, angry, depressed

i started to looksmax and got to a point where I could’ve had the expierence of youth but then I got cooked by covid

community college/the warehouse aren’t exactly social hubs but doing the stupid bullshit is better than doing nothing and thinking all day

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and nathan
Tough break nigga

I understand the feeling but i can't envy current teenagers because of all the Globohomo brainwashing they are going into without realizing.

Probably our grandparents felt the same about us. Problem is that people just 5-10 years older than them now feel the same about current younger generations.

Last edited:
I miss being young too. I wasted too much time.

• +1
yeah, although I hated when I was 14-16 because I was a fat subhuman with no friends, always felt sluggish, angry, depressed

i started to looksmax and got to a point where I could’ve had the expierence of youth but then I got cooked by covid

community college/the warehouse aren’t exactly social hubs but doing the stupid bullshit is better than doing nothing and thinking all day

My evening was turning for the better since I made this thread and then I just saw this bullshit on TikTok

• So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940