LIFE FUEL FOR MULLATOCELLS AND LIGHTSKINCELLS GT*IH (even tho ya had life fuel from out the womb)

J

justgetacutbro

Gold
Now a lot of you may disagree but based on my experiences, it seems like Mulattos may have just as much SMV as white guys, and if they don’t, they come second best to them.

Before you guys complain about “MUH PICS, SHOW PICS OR LARP”, CLICK ON THE BLUE LINK TO SEEE.

Also, excuse my language if you find curse words.

Guy 1 despite being a 6 ft 2, about 5 PSL [you guys might rate him between 4.5-5 PSL due to peanut skull, but his upper third, (notably eyebrows which halo his eye area), decent cheekbones and compact mid face define his whole face and carries him to Mogger nation], he still finds a way to attract females his looks match and up. For example, this man was a SENIOR IN HS [I put this here because he usually tries to cope with "muh life goals, muh deep conversations, huh the way I carry myself“, aka all of those things which we know are B.S.] a HTB-Staceylite who met with him in a modeling class that now has over 100k on the ingram (would show you her insta but y’all be doxxing😭😭) not only proceeded to buy stuff for him within the first week that they met but TRIED TO SPIN TO HIS CRIB TWO TIMES TO LET HIM KILL. Infact, the second time she tried, she legit called him one day, told him that she was “tired” and she wanted to “sleepover at his house” but he was to scared to do it so he didn’t let her in. Two years ago, like a legit stacey lite (ethnic) that has 10k on the ingram catcalls him and tells him he’s good-looking while he’s miring himself and ask him for his IG, she even slid in to his dms as well. mid-tier beckies of all ethnicities swoon over him left and right. Jus this summer, we went to PA to chill with some beckie foids and IF ONLY YOU SAW THE WAY THEY WERE FIGHTING OVER HIM (I think I wrote a thread about this). Like these girls were literally going at it, saying "oh you always want to take someone's man!!!" “(Insert name here) he’s such a freaking whore!!!” and stuff like that. That night, he had to play therapist with one of the girls because she was legit crying, and like he said, "Ill take the blame for it, I don't want to be the reason why these females end their friendship" (and people think its only men who are down bad to get pum pum, jflllll put a chad in front of these foids and watch them fold LMAOOO). 3 of his 4 bodies were high tier beckies that had sexual attraction toward him when they first saw him. He could’ve had way more bodies but he spent his HS years trying to chase Stacies with ig clout (which he came very close to but thats another story) and he had high high standards, like high tier beckies are usually the least that he would mess with.

Even to this day, he still has females trip over themselves and do some of the dumbest crap to try and get his attention lolll. One day, two HTBs one day came inside his store, asked him to chill inside the store because it was “too hot” outside, went inside, fiddled in the aisles, went back outside, came BACK inside and decided to buy something dumb just so they could speak to him and get his number, and ohh for the “muh JBW” copers, these girls were WHITE as bright.

Oh, and might I add, he’s had his share of white girls stare him down as well. The last girl he sort of rejected was a mid-high tier ginger Beckie who wanted him lowkey. And while he was with another girl she got mad at a white girl staring at him.

Now for Guy 2, this dude is a height maxed 4-4.5 PSL (some might rate below 4) at 6’4”. He’s Dominican but can LARP as mullatto if he wanted to. Now I don’t think he has as much success as guy #1, but he still mogs the average man to death, this man was worshipped as a freshman in college and had Spanish beckies go after him, and a high tier Beckie phillipino girlfriend that not only took him to Six Flags Greats Adventure, but legit FED him everyday for like 3-5 months straight when he was broke and didn’t have no money and bought him a SHIST load of drip.

Ohh and update, he’s now with a Spanish high tier Becky as well that approached HIM. Had a nice lil convo with him not too long ago.

Guy 3 is 6’1 and 5.5 pushing 6 PSL, and don’t even get me STARTED on how hard he AMOGGEDogged every white kid in my high school. The first day he walked in, close to if not EVERY girl was jacking him and thought he was super-cute (mind you I went to a private catholic school where 95% of the students were white), even some girls would literally come up to his face and tell him that he’s “hot". There was a WHITE Stacey-lite model (I would show her insta but I fake don't want to get doxxed) who transferred into our school that same year who EVERY GUY IN THE school was down bad for, and even though she gave everyone the cold treatment, she was only nice to him. For example, I would be in school and dudes would talking about how the only person she would be nice to is guy 3 and how she would send him HW and this that and the 3rd. She even saw him as a hookup option herself! On top of that, what came out of his mouth when referring to her was "Oh, she wanted to get with me but I didn't want to". So you notice once again how females will be submissive to Chad. He once told us a story about how his HTB ex-girlfriend spun outside his block, got him inside the car, started to cry about some random thing, and then she starts to take his shirt off and try to bang him as well. One of my HTN mulatto friends who transferred to this school had a couple of girls add him off of the snap, the Tyrone literally starts to look at the add list and checks off every girl that pretty much, "raped" him in bed. I remember him complaining about stuff that normies would WISH happen to them, for example, there was a time when we were discussing going to a party in the area, and his reply was this, "Brooo I don't wanna go to that party because then all these girls are gonna start to touch me and stuff," (only a Chad would get tired of females legit coming at him trying to tear his drawers apart jfllll). He complained about a legit Staceylite in our school who was begging to get in a relationship with him as well during my junior year. He also had relationships with rich white girls from up there as well. That same year he had females with 100k followers on instagram, telling him he’s sexy in his dms. He also has a female with who once had about 50k on the ingram on speedial. I remember watching females literally eye**** this man senior year as when we would have practice

Might I add everywhere we went this dude was lusted upon? When we played baseball together after one game, y’all know how the players line up with each other and shake hands right? Well, as soon as we come across the other team's dugout, two Dominican girls that were the team’s managers were literally cheesing and waving at him lollll. I could go on but I'm gonna stop here.

Like I don’t mean to meat ride but it seems like if you're a mulatto off rip the world is low-key yours, idk… what are ya experiences?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, to be human, litaz and 7 others
tall, lean, and good jawline... if they had hunter eyes instead of prey eyes they would get high IQ foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and fogdart
I'm not reading all that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Travis, Bipedal Dog, Lmao and 9 others
Now a lot of you may disagree but based on my experiences, it seems like Mulattos may have just as much SMV as white guys, and if they don’t, they come second best to them.

Before you guys complain about “MUH PICS, SHOW PICS OR LARP”, CLICK ON THE BLUE LINK TO SEEE.

Guy 1 despite being a 6 ft 2, about 5 PSL [you guys might rate him between 4.5-5 PSL due to peanut skull, but his upper third, (notably eyebrows which halo his eye area), decent cheekbones and compact mid face define his whole face and carries him to Mogger nation], he still finds a way to attract females his looks match and up. For example, this man was a SENIOR IN HS [I put this here because he usually tries to cope with "muh life goals, muh deep conversations, huh the way I carry myself“, aka all of those things which we know are B.S.] a HTB-Staceylite who met with him in a modeling class that now has over 100k on the ingram (would show you her insta but y’all be doxxing😭😭) not only proceeded to buy stuff for him within the first week that they met but TRIED TO SPIN TO HIS CRIB TWO TIMES TO LET HIM KILL. Infact, the second time she tried, she legit called him one day, told him that she was “tired” and she wanted to “sleepover at his house” but he was to scared to do it so he didn’t let her in. Two years ago, like a legit stacey lite (ethnic) that has 10k on the ingram catcalls him and tells him he’s good-looking while he’s miring himself and ask him for his IG, she even slid in to his dms as well. mid-tier beckies of all ethnicities swoon over him left and right. Jus this summer, we went to PA to chill with some beckie foids and IF ONLY YOU SAW THE WAY THEY WERE FIGHTING OVER HIM (I think I wrote a thread about this). Like these girls were literally going at it, saying "oh you always want to take someone's man!!!" “(Insert name here) he’s such a freaking whore!!!” and stuff like that. That night, he had to play therapist with one of the girls because she was legit crying, and like he said, "Ill take the blame for it, I don't want to be the reason why these females end their friendship" (and people think its only men who are down bad to get pum pum, jflllll put a chad in front of these foids and watch them fold LMAOOO). 3 of his 4 bodies were high tier beckies that had sexual attraction toward him when they first saw him. He could’ve had way more bodies but he spent his HS years trying to chase Stacies with ig clout (which he came very close to but thats another story) and he had high high standards, like high tier beckies are usually the least that he would mess with.

Even to this day, he still has females trip over themselves and do some of the dumbest crap to try and get his attention lolll. One day, two HTBs one day came inside his store, asked him to chill inside the store because it was “too hot” outside, went inside, fiddled in the aisles, went back outside, came BACK inside and decided to buy something dumb just so they could speak to him and get his number, and ohh for the “muh JBW” copers, these girls were WHITE as bright.

Oh, and might I add, he’s had his share of white girls stare him down as well. The last girl he sort of rejected was a mid-high tier ginger Beckie who wanted him lowkey. And while he was with another girl she got mad at a white girl staring at him.

Now for Guy 2, this dude is a height maxed 4-4.5 PSL (some might rate below 4) at 6’4”. He’s Dominican but can LARP as mullatto if he wanted to. Now I don’t think he has as much success as guy #1, but he still mogs the average man to death, this man was worshipped as a freshman in college and had Spanish beckies go after him, and a high tier Beckie phillipino girlfriend that not only took him to Six Flags Greats Adventure, but legit FED him everyday for like 3-5 months straight when he was broke and didn’t have no money and bought him a SHIST load of drip.

Ohh and update, he’s now with a Spanish high tier Becky as well that approached HIM. Had a nice lil convo with him not too long ago.

Guy 3 is 6’1 and 5.5 pushing 6 PSL, and don’t even get me STARTED on how hard he AMOGGEDogged every white kid in my high school. The first day he walked in, close to if not EVERY girl was jacking him and thought he was super-cute (mind you I went to a private catholic school where 95% of the students were white), even some girls would literally come up to his face and tell him that he’s “hot". There was a WHITE Stacey-lite model (I would show her insta but I fake don't want to get doxxed) who transferred into our school that same year who EVERY GUY IN THE school was down bad for, and even though she gave everyone the cold treatment, she was only nice to him. For example, I would be in school and dudes would talking about how the only person she would be nice to is guy 3 and how she would send him HW and this that and the 3rd. She even saw him as a hookup option herself! On top of that, what came out of his mouth when referring to her was "Oh, she wanted to get with me but I didn't want to". So you notice once again how females will be submissive to Chad. He once told us a story about how his HTB ex-girlfriend spun outside his block, got him inside the car, started to cry about some random thing, and then she starts to take his shirt off and try to bang him as well. One of my HTN mulatto friends who transferred to this school had a couple of girls add him off of the snap, the Tyrone literally starts to look at the add list and checks off every girl that pretty much, "raped" him in bed. I remember him complaining about stuff that normies would WISH happen to them, for example, there was a time when we were discussing going to a party in the area, and his reply was this, "Brooo I don't wanna go to that party because then all these girls are gonna start to touch me and stuff," (only a Chad would get tired of females legit coming at him trying to tear his drawers apart jfllll). He complained about a legit Staceylite in our school who was begging to get in a relationship with him as well during my junior year. He also had relationships with rich white girls from up there as well. That same year he had females with 100k followers on instagram, telling him he’s sexy in his dms. He also has a female with who once had about 50k on the ingram on speedial. I remember watching females literally eye**** this man senior year as when we would have practice

Might I add everywhere we went this dude was lusted upon? When we played baseball together after one game, y’all know how the players line up with each other and shake hands right? Well, as soon as we come across the other team's dugout, two Dominican girls that were the team’s managers were literally cheesing and waving at him lollll. I could go on but I'm gonna stop here.

Like I don’t mean to meat ride but it seems like if you're a mulatto off rip the world is low-key yours, idk… what are ya experiences?

• JFL
Reactions: anactualdude and Deprived
tall, lean, and good jawline... if they had hunter eyes instead of prey eyes they would get high IQ foids
I would say guy 3 had a High IQ Stacy lite as a gf sophomore year, she was one of the baddest white girls in our school and mad heads would be down bad for her LIVE in the hallway, bro took her virginity and allat I think

Ohh and I would say this was a smart HS too, like one of the kids from our school (which Ik personally in a way) got into Stanford, which is on par with ivies lollll

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
dont care lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: to be human, klip11, court monarch777 and 5 others

Dnr but I’m the original mulatto piller I’ve been saying this for months @AscendingHero

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, AscendingHero, Racky and 2 others
Everyone knows mullato probably the top slaying pheno

• +1
Reactions: litaz, ManletBlackcel, fogdart and 6 others
the tatecels are mulattos

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and justgetacutbro
whites and darkskins have too much media halo

you know what’s funny, the fact lightskins have the worst media representation right after indians yet still one of the biggest slayers. imagine what good representation would do

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 17531, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
I am mulatto

you know what’s funny, the fact lightskins have the worst media representation right after indians yet still one of the biggest slayers. imagine what good representation would do
Whites slay a lot tho tbh, but darkskins are taxed smhhhh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and whiteissuperior

this is so true
lightskins are perceived as borderline gay in modern media

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Hero of the Imperium
this is so true
Doesn’t matter cuz media doesn’t stop womrn from lusting after them

Whites are now shown as pathetic problematic soy cucks that doesn’t stop women from lusting after then either

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Lmao, AscendingHero and 3 others
this is so true
Cope, females still cream for them left and right, they can afford to be mid-tier and still slay ABOVE their looksmatch if they want, and they mog ENTIRE ethnicities as you saw in my thread composition. I actually think there was a LTN mulatto on this site that constantly went above his looksmatch when it came to girls liking him.

Just off of their SKIN COLOR they are perceived as attractive loll. Think abt that for a moment.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 22126, Xangsane and 1 other person
Doesn’t matter cuz media doesn’t stop womrn from lusting after them

Whites are now shown as pathetic problematic soy cucks that doesn’t stop women from lusting after then either
Cope, females still cream for them left and right, they can afford to be mid-tier and still slay ABOVE their looksmatch if they want, and they mog ENTIRE ethnicities as you saw in my thread composition. I actually think there was a LTN mulatto on this site that constantly went above his looksmatch when it came to girls liking him.

Just off of their SKIN COLOR they are perceived as attractive loll. Think abt that for a moment.
both true

• +1
Reactions: justgetacutbro and whiteissuperior
Dnrd. I'm mulatto and it has done nothing for me. Wish I was cumskin tbh.

What I got from this is "just be tall".

What I got from this is "just be tall".
Just be tall with a DESIRABLE phenotype and you'll have fems that mog you at your very whim

Basically

I aint reading all this. I went straight to the pics and all the guys you linked are facially HTN+ so obviously they'll do well with women, esp since they have height halo + are fashionmaxxed/aesthetic. BREAKING NEWS: Goodlooking guys do well with women!

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Melo95, ManletBlackcel and 4 others
I aint reading all this. I went straight to the pics and all the guys you linked are facially HTN+ so obviously they'll do well with women, esp since they have height halo + are fashionmaxxed/aesthetic. BREAKING NEWS: Goodlooking guys do well with women!
LOLLL remember bro HTNs from different phenos get different treatment gangooo. Chadlite like you is where it starts to get easier, but to be fair I would say 2 out of those 3 dudes were 7/10+ so your kind of right.

But think about an ethnicity other than white AMOGGING an entire school full of white kids. I don't think a dark skin could do that but I could be wrong....

Melanotan maxxing until you hit mulatto skin color? Or will you just become dravidian?

@fogdart

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
No need to read this thesis; mulattos are gods among ethnics tbh. This summer I was at the beach when a tattoo-maxxed mulatto fuckboy came there, the two white girls sitting near me kept talking about how hot he was. I almost roped as an African villager listening to these women drool over the mulatto slayer. I told @whiteissuperior @LightSkinNoob about that encounter. I’m shocked when you say you struggle to get decent women on dating because even I, as an African villager, don’t struggle - your pheno should ascend you hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, thereallegend, whiteissuperior and 1 other person

all this proves is that height is king also when there is 95% whites and the only black people are tall and kinda gl then obviously they will slay because they are the only ones available

second none of them are above psl 5.2 second dude is a 5 just sucking in his cheeks he doesn't come close to a 6 psl like young Johnny depp at all

all this proves is that height is king also when there is 95% whites and the only black people are tall and kinda gl then obviously they will slay because they are the only ones available

second none of them are above psl 5.2 second dude is a 5 just sucking in his cheeks he doesn't come close to a 6 psl like young Johnny depp at all
Guy 1 is at least 4.5-5 PSL and he pulled above his looks match (he was also rated this as well privately), and Guy 3 was at least 5.5 PSL (or else he would've never caused the havoc with the fems at school) Didn't you post a thread where "Face is King and Height is cope!"? Also, we had a couple of tall white HTNs and Chadlites in our school who got AMOGGED by Guy 3. If Guy 3 weren't at least 5.5 then bro he wouldn't have been dmed by females with MORE STATUS THEN HIM. Like you HAVE to be at least a 7/10 or 7/10 SMV wise to have TikTok stacies in your DMS, like that doesn't happen to regular people yk.

• +1
This summer I was at the beach when a tattoo-maxxed mulatto fuckboy came there, the two white girls sitting near me kept talking about how hot he was. I almost roped as an African villager listening to these women drool over the mulatto slayer.
Story of my life lollll, although I've taken dubs

• +1
Story of my life lollll, although I've taken dubs
No need to compare yourself to your mulatto friends else you’ll have many sleepless nights. Just get a good body and nichemaxx

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Dnr + i’m mulatto and subhuman

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
No need to compare yourself to your mulatto friends else you’ll have many sleepless nights. Just get a good body and nichemaxx
Pfffffttt nahh tru tru u right bro

Guy 1 is at least 4.5-5 PSL and he pulled above his looks match (he was also rated this as well privately), and Guy 3 was at least 5.5 PSL (or else he would've never caused the havoc with the fems at school) Didn't you post a thread where "Face is King and Height is cope!"? Also, we had a couple of tall white HTNs and Chadlites in our school who got AMOGGED by Guy 3. If Guy 3 weren't at least 5.5 then bro he wouldn't have been dmed by females with MORE STATUS THEN HIM. Like you HAVE to be at least a 7/10 or 7/10 SMV wise to have TikTok stacies in your DMS, like that doesn't happen to regular people yk.
I made the post face is king height is cope when I was coping being a manlet aka 5 5 now I just hit 5 7 I realize face is still king and height is bonus but height can halo a mtn or htn BY A LOT

tbh u cannot fail as a tall black man if u just hit the gym unlike other races also the bottom dude is nowhere near 6 psl dude he is around 5.2 give or take a point second due is barley mtn as well proving my point earlier that u barley had black guys in ur school so they slayed

I also bet one or all of them played sports or either was a hood nigga

• +1
a mtn or htn BY A LOT
Guy 2 gets this halo alot ngl
he is around 5.2 give or take a point
He had stacies in his DMS telling him he's sexy, how is he just 5.2 PSL LOL.
second due is barley mtn as well proving my point earlier
Guy 2 didn't go to my school but yeah I would say because his PHENO is desirable he gets attention here and there so ur right there. MTN FACE^ + desirable pheno= gl
barley had black guys in ur school so they slayed
JFLLL there were black guys in my school who would try to rundown females but because they were ugly they simply weren't jacking them smh. Face >>>> King
I also bet one or all of them played sports or either was a hood nigga
1 went to more of a diverse school but he wasn't hood like that, 2 same thing as one, 3 played football. Also, I would say that the lingo we used is hood lingo ngl but still, there were black NT dudes who were MTN in our school who would routinely try to jestermaxx and look down bad due to not being good-looking enough (which is one of the reasons why I didn't shoot my shot, I knew my place from the get go lollll).

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
smh
Guy 2 gets this halo alot ngl

He had stacies in his DMS telling him he's sexy, how is he just 5.2 PSL LOL.

Guy 2 didn't go to my school but yeah I would say because his PHENO is desirable he gets attention here and there so ur right there. MTN FACE^ + desirable pheno= gl

JFLLL there were black guys in my school who would try to rundown females but because they were ugly they simply weren't jacking them smh. Face >>>> King

1 went to more of a diverse school but he wasn't hood like that, 2 same thing as one, 3 played football. Also, I would say that the lingo we used is hood lingo ngl but still, there were black NT dudes who were MTN in our school who would routinely try to jestermaxx and look down bad due to not being good-looking enough (which is one of the reasons why I didn't shoot my shot, I knew my place from the get go lollll).
dude u can still get females calling u sexy at psl 5 lol I would rate myself psl 5.1 or 5.2 and I get TONS of females on my tiktok and in my classes saying orbit shit he is GL but ur overating him by a whole point i can show examples of a real psl 6 black man who would mog him to hell

end of story is they got play because tall and NT all u proved is tall men slay son

• +1
smh

dude u can still get females calling u sexy at psl 5 lol I would rate myself psl 5.1 or 5.2 and I get TONS of females on my tiktok and in my classes saying orbit shit he is GL but ur overating him by a whole point i can show examples of a real psl 6 black man who would mog him to hell

end of story is they got play because tall and NT all u proved is tall men slay son
I never said he was 6 PSL I said he was close to 6. And question, I'm guessing PSL 5 to you is about a 7/10 right, or like a low-tier chadlite? Some ppl put 5 PSL @HTN and some chadlite

I never said he was 6 PSL I said he was close to 6. And question, I'm guessing PSL 5 to you is about a 7/10 right, or like a low-tier chadlite? Some ppl put 5 PSL @HTN and some chadlite
5 psl is htn anything higher is chadlite for me I'd say I'm some low tier prettyboy tyronelite for example 5.2 psl

but the dude is not that high psl I think he just has a good pheno jaw and height his eye area is nothing special neither is his face in general just good harmony

also notice how mulatto pill is real if they were darker they would be invisible

• +1
mulatto pill is real if they were darker they would be invisible
Lol for the first two guys most definitely ngl they would be invisible if they were darkskin (they try to cope with "muh everyone has preferences"and "muh rizz and game"), Guy 3 may have his females here and there being dark skin but he would be hardcapped by pheno.

• +1
@AlexBrown84 If you were taller I bet you would have a chance, also I remember viewing a thread about someone saying that you can get to Tyronelite if you hardmaxx so im pretty sure you can ascend

Brutal, none of these guys look good except the last one and the last guy has half the psl of @fogdart

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel