[Life Fuel] Manlet power

Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-wales-south-west-wales-41247235

I'm either 1 cm taller or his height. Actually 5,5.5 ft or 5.6 ft as some would classify me as. Still a Manlet though.

So gymcel, roid max, dick max and ascend Brah...

Remember seeing him in a thread elsewhere and laughing my ass off at the first post. However this guy is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Taking pictures of yourself from below is a coping manlet trait.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I do this for snap all the time cuz I'm lazy lol and I'm 6'3
Got a Chad friend that's around 6'5 and I have to stop him from taking them. It doesn't look good in selfie mode. You should hold your camera at slightly below eye level and slightly tilt it upwards to accentuate your jaw. Especially you since you already have a great jaw. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Got a Chad friend that's around 6'5 and I have to stop him from taking them. It doesn't look good in selfie mode. You should hold your camera at slightly below eye level and slightly tilt it upwards to accentuate your jaw. Especially you since you already have a great jaw. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Thanks man! I'll have to try that. Unless it's to my girlfriend I don't care if I look good which is why I send them from below for my other streaks

• +1
Thanks man! I'll have to try that. Unless it's to my girlfriend I don't care if I look good which is why I send them from below for my other streaks
np homie :feelspepo:

• +1
If I get a gf Will I get to Ching chong with her?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and x69
What would you rate James Flex Luther PSL as AND is it possible to have a high PSL as a Manlet?

• +1
How is this lifefuel boyo? This is a looksmaxing site and we want to slay. And we know gymcelling is cope. Only guys care about Mr Olympia and all and I am sure the jury also consisted of men. Roiding and lifiting all day can make you Mr Olympia but it won't make you attractive to women.

• +1
How is this lifefuel boyo? This is a looksmaxing site and we want to slay. And we know gymcelling is cope. Only guys care about Mr Olympia and all and I am sure the jury also consisted of men. Roiding and lifiting all day can make you Mr Olympia but it won't make you attractive to women.
hey don't ruin his cope

• +1
slayer avi, is it a painting by picasso? Very artistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
slayer avi, is it a painting by picasso? Very artistic
I believe tony's profile pic is his conception of the ideal ogre. the ogremaxxed god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
We are good buddies so I don't want him to follow bad copes.

Do you think roidmaxing & gymcelling can increase a person's PSL as a Manlet? That's all really mate.

• +1
Do you think roidmaxing & gymcelling can increase a person's PSL as a Manlet? That's all really mate.
No, it won't .

world-swimming-championship-2007-kenrick-monk-australian-swim-team-picture-id540198979

vs

d69406faa89584665807cdec5641c66336a68bdc_1_484x500.jpg

• +1
No, it won't .

world-swimming-championship-2007-kenrick-monk-australian-swim-team-picture-id540198979

vs

d69406faa89584665807cdec5641c66336a68bdc_1_484x500.jpg

Sorry bro, but that's pretty extreme. Saying that it won't have any effect on SMV is kinda crazy. I'd agree that it may only add .5 PSL, but that's still significant to some degree.

• +1
Sorry bro, but that's pretty extreme. Saying that it won't have any effect on SMV is kinda crazy. I'd agree that it may only add .5 PSL, but that's still significant to some degree.
he said roidmaxxing plus gymcelling.That much muscle on a small manlet frame looks ridiculous

• +1

& then you'd run some game with it I take it?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
he said roidmaxxing plus gymcelling.That much muscle on a small manlet frame looks ridiculous

I don't see how. You're an alpha with that kind of strength and physique.

I saw a Stacy stripper with a ripped Manlet in a supermarket so I'm all game for it tbh.

His face and body were both chiselled and ripped as fuck.

I've even seen a MMA fighter who was a Manlet probably my height or shorter with a Becky. So I'd say its legit.

Your Manlet frame would expand aka bone density and muscle mass. Then dick max brah. You'd be a human pit bull in no time.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
I don't see how. You're an alpha with that kind of strength and physique.

I saw a Stacy stripper with a ripped Manlet in a supermarket so I'm all game for it tbh.

His face and body were both chiselled and ripped as fuck.

I've even seen a MMA fighter who was a Manlet probably my height or shorter with a Becky. So I'd say its legit.
Well, you've seen manlets with stacies and I've seen bloated ogres with beautiful wives, that's just a personal anecdote, doesn't mean shit. I have nothing against short guys who want to pack on some serious muscle but doing so doing so isn't necessarily advantageous because you will be perceived as overcompensating and also you will look out of proportion (should you chose to take it to the extreme)
Your Manlet frame would expand aka bone density and muscle mass. Then dick max brah. You'd be a human pit bull in no time.
You know what actually gives you a bigger bone frame? Manual labor. Construction, farm work, industry, etc. That's what I've been told

Last edited:
  • +1
Well, you've seen manlets with stacies and I've seen bloated ogres with beautiful wives, that's just a personal anecdote, doesn't mean shit. I have nothing against short guys who want to pack on some serious muscle but doing so doing so isn't necessarily advantageous because you will be perceived as overcompensating and also you will look out of proportion (should you chose to take it to the extreme)

Lol. I've explained the type of manlets I've seen with Stacies. Unless your bloated ogres were money maxed then that's b.s.. You know it.

I would say it's more advantageous then doing fuck all. Over compensating doesn't mean anything. Any looksmaxxing is over compensating.

I just asked is it possible that a Manlet can ascend using Roidmaxing and gymcelling. It would seem they can and you lot don't like that.

• +1
  • +1
It wouldn't be extreme muscle maxing.

Just enough to get ripped, chiselled, toned & carved. That's all. Like a sculpture.

• +1
It does increase your appeal. What I am saying is that the example of that bodybuilder isn't a good one since he is doing well in an area which women don't care about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy