Life hack to get free Gucci and Dior? Has anyone tried refunding?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
I have a black friend who always has designer like Dior, Mike Amiri, Hermes. He told me the secret is that he just buys it with a credit card and then calls the online store and told them he got the package but the box was empty and they refund him.

Wtf? Is this shit really this fucking easy?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, Gonthar, Rt-Rust1 and 5 others
I have a black friend who always has designer like Dior, Mike Amiri, Hermes. He told me the secret is that he just buys it with a credit card and then calls the online store and told them he got the package but the box was empty and they refund him.

no lol
Stuff like that would never work for designer

Yes, go ahead and try it! Everything's free, now you're in on the secret! No one will ever suspect mail fraud!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Salieri
no lol
Stuff like that would never work for designer
Yes, it works. Refunding is a big fraud related niche. It's how people frequently get MacBooks for free or get two for the price of one.

However, OP, different stores have different policies and different investigation methods and such.

You should go to MPGH.net and hire one of the refunders. They are more experienced and know which shops to hit and the protocols

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 6128, Melo95 and 4 others
gullible ass yt boy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19642 and Salieri
it works but do it to much you get found out did this to amazon

it works but do it to much you get found out did this to amazon
Yes. Amazon is quite hard to hit on new accounts.

Also, stores will frequently blacklist addresses that do too many refunds.

But instead of doing this, why don't you just buy fake shit from China.

Go to /r/FashionReps

A lot of the fake shit is really good quality and hard to tell

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
Yes. Amazon is quite hard to hit on new accounts.

Also, stores will frequently blacklist addresses that do too many refunds.
nah amazon is easy as fuck the indians in customer service dont give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
nah amazon is easy as fuck the indians in customer service dont give a fuck
Really?

I used to do a lot of PayPal shit and the Indians reps were always on point and hard to pull the wool over their eyes.

gullible ass yt boy

mogger episode :love::love::love:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Don't they sell knock offs where your live? Half of the Uzbekistani construction workers I know wear D&G or EA7.

I didn't watch it yet. I started watching Flash when I was 9 but never was interested in watching Arrow (it was too inappropriate for me to have it on the TV anyway) so now I'm just binging Arrow for the first time. I just finished 1x09. Amazing season so far. Best in the Arrowverse. I'm getting the same happy feelings I got from binging and finishing Gotham. Yes, I know Season 4 is apparently horrible but S5 is said to be a return to form. Actually I watched Season 7 and 8 already which I know is weird. I watched it as it aired because I was interested in the Crisis on Infinite Earths stuff

I didn't watch it yet. I started watching Flash when I was 9 but never was interested in watching Arrow (it was too inappropriate for me to have it on the TV anyway) so now I'm just binging Arrow for the first time. I just finished 1x09. Amazing season so far. Best in the Arrowverse. I'm getting the same happy feelings I got from binging and finishing Gotham. Yes, I know Season 4 is apparently horrible but S5 is said to be a return to form. Actually I watched Season 7 and 8 already which I know is weird. I watched it as it aired because I was interested in the Crisis on Infinite Earths stuff
the flash is an unwatchable show for 6yos

genuinely one of the worst shows ever made. it used to be so good but now its dogshit

arrow is good and LOT is dogshit

dc shows are hit or miss

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
meanwhile chad wears a $3.99 tank top from walmart and mogs the living shit out of you

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Yes, it works. Refunding is a big fraud related niche. It's how people frequently get MacBooks for free or get two for the price of one.

However, OP, different stores have different policies and different investigation methods and such.

You should go to MPGH.net and hire one of the refunders. They are more experienced and know which shops to hit and the protocols
How do you be knowing this

Theres sum we dont know about you 🚔

But instead of doing this, why don't you just buy fake shit from China.

Go to /r/FashionReps

A lot of the fake shit is really good quality and hard to tell
Cause you can get the real shit for free?

Cause you can get the real shit for free?
Yeah, true. But most peeps on this forum have never done crime before and it might stress them out or turn them into paranoid wrecks.

Much easier to just buy some fake clothes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642

jfl if u believe this

You're better off joining BLM if you want free shit

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Can someone make a thread on how to refundmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anticel, Sigmamale and Rt-Rust1
@.... Tell these niggas I’m not capping…
The empty box technique is literally a famous refunding technique. Just google it.

But obviously, there is a limit to how much you can do it. In some cases, the company might open an investigation with the shipping company.

The empty box technique is literally a famous refunding technique. Just google it.

But obviously, there is a limit to how much you can do it. In some cases, the company might open an investigation with the shipping company.
or just dont accept your refunds anymore

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .... and khvirgin
Why don’t people just buy it up legit it’s not that much tbh
if they dont have money they could either
1) get knockoff: nowadays replicas are insanely good to the point even celebrieties get caught with it (I remember some kardashian and jaden smith wearing fake LV)
2) wait until they get some decent auctions on ebay (just got a 700$ hoodie for 300$, brand new with price tag)
3) buy second hand on grailed or similar sites

• JFL

@Chinacurry @Growth Plate

Suck my balls

You jfl me but I'm actually thinking of wearing replicas from now on even if I have the money for the original stuff
designer fashion is actually a big waste of money most of the times
Replicas are fine but I bully kids at school that west dupes

Replicas are fine but I bully kids at school that west dupes
You jfl me but I'm actually thinking of wearing replicas from now on even if I have the money for the original stuff
Get this ded srs

45F5D5EA 45D4 46AB BFEA 44C524E7647D

• Hmm...
I like it and it match’s my hat so maybe
Low inhibit mogger trait if you wear that to school tbh

Everyone will say it’s a rep

• +1

DNA mogs

Most of the time? It's always a waste of money.

Once a big drop is released, it only takes the factories in China a few months to perfect it and get it to 1:1. So why pay retail prices or retail resale prices when you can just wait a few months for the reps to come out

DNA can be hard to bang nowadays.

I got my iPhone the other day and the delivery driver is instructed to take a picture while handing the item to me.

• Woah
Reactions: Sigmamale
I read about a high IQ method a while back where they'd buy several items from the same shop. One of those printer ink and obviously the MacBook or something. Apparently, when you buy multiple items they get packaged together and then you can claim an ink spillage. And instead of shipping it back, you can claim some safety hazard thingy and instead of shipping it back they will make you provide proof of disposing of it and this is easily faked. And then they send you a new MacBook.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
DNA can be hard to bang nowadays.

I got my iPhone the other day and the delivery driver is instructed to take a picture while handing the item to me.
I heard FTID is the only viable option these days