ReccesedSlavic
Ltn
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2026
- Posts
- 3,639
- Reputation
- 3,942
I don’t care for social interaction besides from a girl who isn’t my mom and is mtb =<
Anyways I’ve been really lonely which doesn’t bother me but I can’t achieve my goals at the moment my life is convoluted with school and work anytime I have to myself is spent studying for the next exam which is always around the corner
I have a lot of ambitions outside of school and work but I just don’t have the time yet hopefully within the next couple of weeks i get opportunity to work on it.
I don’t think I’ll get a girlfriend anytime soon and even if I manage to get back mtn my side is horrid and depressing to look at no girl would ever want to look at me.
I’m just an ugly short monster who’s wageslaving so you can understand why I’m so gloomy
Anyways I’ve been really lonely which doesn’t bother me but I can’t achieve my goals at the moment my life is convoluted with school and work anytime I have to myself is spent studying for the next exam which is always around the corner
I have a lot of ambitions outside of school and work but I just don’t have the time yet hopefully within the next couple of weeks i get opportunity to work on it.
I don’t think I’ll get a girlfriend anytime soon and even if I manage to get back mtn my side is horrid and depressing to look at no girl would ever want to look at me.
I’m just an ugly short monster who’s wageslaving so you can understand why I’m so gloomy