Life has not been the same after ascending

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
**Disclaimer
If you think I’m LARPing just don’t bother commenting. You’ll boost the thread upwards.

My bodycount is 30+. I used to be one of the guys that said slaying is cope, in reality I’ve just been piping mid women tbh.

Sex with a woman sub-lite is nowhere near the same as lite+. Last 32 hours food has tasted better, music has sounded better, the airs been fresher etc.

When I walk around I look at women and think to myself “it’s over, there is no way for you to compete”. I be looking at these hoes gymcelling to compensate for a shit face with disdain tbh.

I got no clue how I’m gonna pipe someone better looking than who I piped night from Monday-Thursday.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, RecessedChinCel, bloomercel and 1 other person
You posted this yesterday bragging about this girl. Just stop now bro we get it.

And people say I’m bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, RecessedChinCel, socialcel and 9 others
@bloomercel tagging you first cause you always rep my post famalam

@VeryIndoEuropean @LiterallyNightwing

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing and bloomercel
Schizo ramblings a mental patient is on the loose somewhere
Nabahahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
You posted this yesterday bragging about this girl. Just stop now bro we get it.

And people say I’m bad
I’ve ascended. I’m gonna make about 5 more posts about this slay as well

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover, bloomercel, Deprived and 1 other person
are you a tyronlite?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
You said you slayed but can’t even say what she looked like ok larper

• +1
You said you slayed but can’t even say what she looked like ok larper
She had surfer pheno: Tall, lean, tanned, with green/blue eyes, Freckles around her nose, full lips. Looked exotic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and KIVVV
So u have sub5 height and u slayed a tall stacylite
What is sub5 height? I’m 5’11. I just think you gotta be at least 6’2 to be considered lite.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and KIVVV

Do you mog cityboy jj?

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deprived and AspiringMogger
ascends me ngl

He said hes tamil and somalian jfl
No way, what a horrid mix. Ngl problem is his undertones/colouring. PSL wise he looks Aight, the dark brown undertones and narrow skull is abysmal though.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
**Disclaimer
If you think I’m LARPing just don’t bother commenting. You’ll boost the thread upwards.

My bodycount is 30+. I used to be one of the guys that said slaying is cope, in reality I’ve just been piping mid women tbh.

Sex with a woman sub-lite is nowhere near the same as lite+. Last 32 hours food has tasted better, music has sounded better, the airs been fresher etc.

When I walk around I look at women and think to myself “it’s over, there is no way for you to compete”. I be looking at these hoes gymcelling to compensate for a shit face with disdain tbh.

I got no clue how I’m gonna pipe someone better looking than who I piped night from Monday-Thursday.
Are you one of those guys who just spams dating apps constantly? I would do that but most people don’t use them in my country and I live in a random suburb so im screwed. No way to meet any woman. If I lived in the USA I would probably spam dating apps

• +1
Are you one of those guys who just spams dating apps constantly? I would do that but most people don’t use them in my country and I live in a random suburb so im screwed. No way to meet any woman. If I lived in the USA I would probably spam dating apps
Ngl 95% of the women I slay are from dating apps. But this one was irl. I went up to the bar and asked for a beer and then she went up and I complimented her.

Tbh quality of quantity. Rest of this year it’s all about quality. The amount of mid women that have had the pleasure of me has been way too many.

**Disclaimer

mirin slay. Slaying htb+ girls removes all feelings of post nut syndrome

• Love it
mirin slay. Slaying htb+ girls removes all feelings of post nut syndrome
You get it. Really life changing. I’m not smashing mid again. I’m only approaching lites from now on. A brother has gotten clarity

Pm pics? Stacylite foids are rare in the first place so hard to believe