Life in 2022

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
This colombiana is elite, her forum equivalent would be @phukmikehok or salludon, hot, attractive, just the right amount if exotic spice.

Her black friends forum equivalent BEING OBJECTIVE would be @Zer0/∞ if he lost his finasteride and had a 48hr bender of McDonald's, KFC, coke, meth, weed, vodka, whiskey.

Yet he is here rotting his subhuman ass, and she is out there walking so confidently and flexing and making millions from guys simping for her

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Stopping@Nothing19
they're both hideous bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, MorningNorwood and Alexanderr
I’d barely call that above average, no idea what you see in those ink-ridden artificial women, OP.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, EverythingMattersCel, 11gaijin and 4 others
vomit tier holes

• +1
Reactions: beau
Fake tits on the Colombian bitch. Not optimal for feeding offspring :chad:

Wait isn't her Instagram @francety?

Lol it is. In fact, this video is her most recent post. Fake tits having, narrow hips bitch

I’d barely call that above average, no idea what you see in those ink-ridden artificial women, OP.
U mean the black one??? I am saying she is well below average, equal to @Zer0/∞ yet she gets the love cos shes a foid

This colombiana is elite, her forum equivalent would be @phukmikehok or salludon, hot, attractive, just the right amount if exotic spice.

Her black friends forum equivalent BEING OBJECTIVE would be @Zer0/∞ if he lost his finasteride and had a 48hr bender of McDonald's, KFC, coke, meth, weed, vodka, whiskey.

Yet he is here rotting his subhuman ass, and she is out there walking so confidently and flexing and making millions from guys simping for her

View attachment 1706401
Definitely Miami.

brutal @Zer0/∞ gtfih

I dunno Bhai the colombiana fogs but the black girl has curves in all the right places still

Her ass tattoos ruins her body but she's not as bad as zero lol

Elite? Barely average .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back