Life in New Zealand

4ever

4ever

A pigeon is speaking. Listen and Learn!
Would you recommend moving to NZ? What is life like there? What are the perspectives and opportunities like? @distance decay @SubhumanCurrycel @ShowerMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Would you recommend moving to NZ? What is life like there? What are the perspectives and opportunities like? @distance decay @SubhumanCurrycel @ShowerMaxxing
Slow moving, probably more laid back than most places. Really high cost of living though, I know some people don’t like the slow moving pace our economy is currently in the shitter esp post Covid and the wages aren’t too high. The people are quite kind though and outside of certain avoid areas there’s not much crime

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Go to aussie instead, it’s like nz but better. Better weather, events, opportunities and it’s more affordable afaik

Chad and stacy central

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, incel194012940 and autistic_tendencies
Only if you like nature otherwise nothing special

I mean personally I love it, cant say anything bad except the obvious which is high cost of living. Im not an adult yet but in terms of opputunities, it seems like the american culture of "silicon valley & getting our billions on" is not prevalent here. Its a slow grind

Things I have heard about NZ
- Beautiful Nature
- Lots of Ethnics

does aus offer citizenship by investment
nah new zealand and austrlia dont even let immagrants buy houses you have to rent and they dont let in immagrants thankfully

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
nope
they lost the rugby world cup to us

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and silencio
nah new zealand and austrlia dont even let immagrants buy houses you have to rent and they dont let in immagrants thankfully
damn so how do obtain citizenship when my family is finically successful