Life is a joke

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Visited my family over Christmas for the first time after three years and everyone treated me differently (better). Why? Because I looksmaxxed to the point my two nieces didn't recognize me anymore. Btw, nobody noticed that and what I have done (eyebrow Botox for example). My family members talked to me about personal things they wouldn't have talked to me about before, ever. The most drastic difference was obvious in the way my half sister and her mother treated me.

Won't go into too much detail here but all this confirmed what I already knew: lookism exists not only in the sex and dating world but also in family relationships and friendships. Basically everywhere where at least two people can see each other.

Life is a bad joke. This is not a bragging thread because I'm still ugly af and have more looksmaxxing to do to at least max out my given potential. Some guys are just really unlucky in the genetic lottery game, many have tons of potential and a minority is lucky by nature. You're deluded if you think you can outwork genetics.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 3902 and 10 others
you know its over when your cousin (female) finds you ugly

must be absolutely surreal to see how different they acted right in front of your eyes tbh. after reading all the stories and stuff and then it actually happens to you

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Yepp, I remember when I was at the mall with my Chad friend, he isn't just some generic Chad, he's literally model-tier. When we walked into stores the staff greeted him nicely and asked what kind of help he wanted while they just ignored me completely.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SHARK, BigBoy, Bewusst and 1 other person
must be absolutely surreal to see how different they acted right in front of your eyes tbh. after reading all the stories and stuff and then it actually happens to you
When my looks improved, my stepmother made compliments on my WhatsApp profile picture (before Christmas) and my half-sister started investing much more into being in touch. It's still kinda subtle but the changes are there. "You have pretty eyes" was one of the first things my stepmom said when I came to visit. She doesn't know I had eyebrow Botox, grew my eyelashes, brushed my brows in shape and got rid of the upper eyelid puffiness I had for years. Even a (male) aquaintance of mine who never used to give me any compliments on my looks said I looked good now when we went to have dinner. There's still a long road ahead of me though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
When i was fat my gramps kinda disowned me

when i lost the weight he was back to being awesome and loving

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 3593 and 1 other person
Visited my family over Christmas for the first time after three years and everyone treated me differently (better). Why? Because I looksmaxxed to the point my two nieces didn't recognize me anymore. Btw, nobody noticed that and what I have done (eyebrow Botox for example). My family members talked to me about personal things they wouldn't have talked to me about before, ever. The most drastic difference was obvious in the way my half sister and her mother treated me.

Won't go into too much detail here but all this confirmed what I already knew: lookism exists not only in the sex and dating world but also in family relationships and friendships. Basically everywhere where at least two people can see each other.

Life is a bad joke. This is not a bragging thread because I'm still ugly af and have more looksmaxxing to do to at least max out my given potential. Some guys are just really unlucky in the genetic lottery game, many have tons of potential and a minority is lucky by nature. You're deluded if you think you can outwork genetics.
Everybody is shit, brother
Own it

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Brutal

• +1
Moral of the story
9E12AF41 9931 4D0C AD1B 174D92DF9AE9

• +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
im still invisible ngl mirin

Lucky

I hate it but it's a law of nature. Disobeying it only reduces my life quality.
I don’t hate it. I only hate myself for not being chad ngl.

I don’t hate it. I only hate myself for not being chad ngl.
I do because I have to work hard and pay a lot to look even somewhat human

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest and Deleted member 616
I am looking forward to my family members making an effort with me when I ascend, but my time will be too valuable to spend with them by that point

I've never felt so genuinely happy for a person I've never even met and I'm not trolling. Really glad everything's turning out good for you man. BTW you look Chadelite @ your new avi, is that after your 2nd round of Botox?

• Love it
I've never felt so genuinely happy for a person I've never even met and I'm not trolling. Really glad everything's turning out good for you man. BTW you look Chadelite @ your new avi, is that after your 2nd round of Botox?
Yes after second Botox treatment. The pic is from Christmas. I really appreciate your post!