Life is a meme

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i have gone out with 6 girls after my oneitis and each one of them was worse than the last. its impssible to have even a concersation with them on top of them being below average.

I have met over 20 girls in past 9 months and they are all completely retarded. I made some superhuman efforts to move on but it doesnt work. Every time i say to girls im doing a PhD they ask me "PhD, whats that?".

I have talked to about 30 girls on dating apps and it just doesnt work. They get freaked out when i tell them what im doing, a girl literally told me "we dont rly have anything in common" and she was fucking right cuz we didnt.

Even girls from strong universities like medical schook short-circuit when i tell them im a PhD student. Isnt there like a sensible girl out there that i can at least chat with? I get more depressed the more women i meet because each one is worse than the last.

There are girls i know from my program and even they, despite having stuff with, their verbal IQ is so low that they are insufferable to be around and you lose bran cells when you talk to them. I swear all girls are completely retarded nowdays.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, 5.5psl, watah and 7 others
wah wah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, laaltin, FascisstChad and 1 other person
🔒 Thread is Not open for further replies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater, Darkeningstar and ryuken
Life is not worth living if you don't look like this:

Attachments

• 3656999_3607840_EDFD6EC1-2B3A-42BB-9D2D-69983FE88D2F.png
    3656999_3607840_EDFD6EC1-2B3A-42BB-9D2D-69983FE88D2F.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • EAD9BydKS54.jpg
    EAD9BydKS54.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1721973468548334.png
    1721973468548334.png
    674.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 4262189_klBN4OrXFtQ.jpg
    4262189_klBN4OrXFtQ.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 3497244_6C7244AB-9309-4201-8645-07D9770CD73A.jpeg
    3497244_6C7244AB-9309-4201-8645-07D9770CD73A.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Bars, Paul7 and 5 others
i have gone out with 6 girls after my oneitis and each one of them was worse than the last. its impssible to have even a concersation with them on top of them being below average.

I have met over 20 girls in past 9 months and they are all completely retarded. I made some superhuman efforts to move on but it doesnt work. Every time i say to girls im doing a PhD they ask me "PhD, whats that?".

I have talked to about 30 girls on dating apps and it just doesnt work. They get freaked out when i tell them what im doing, a girl literally told me "we dont rly have anything in common" and she was fucking right cuz we didnt.

Even girls from strong universities like medical schook short-circuit when i tell them im a PhD student. Isnt there like a sensible girl out there that i can at least chat with? I get more depressed the more women i meet because each one is worse than the last.

There are girls i know from my program and even they, despite having stuff with, their verbal IQ is so low that they are insufferable to be around and you lose bran cells when you talk to them. I swear all girls are completely retarded nowdays.
Most people are retarded bro, just pump and dump them

Also keep in mind most people are blue pill so even making friends might be hard for you now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl and Apparition
Most people are retarded bro, just pump and dump them

Also keep in mind most people are blue pill so even making friends might be hard for you now
pump and dump still requires some basic connection.

That’s why you embrace martyrdom. Blow up federal buildings and go out in a blaze if glory against the glowies!

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
... in an alternate reality where foids care about it.
.....and they literally do. if you're gl but extremely non nt and antisocial you'll at best be cute quiet guy that NO ONE talks to. Even if they talk to you and see the way you act they'll lose interest.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Ghoulish and Whatever
">no argument
done."
Argument to what, retard? You are just saying that they care about NT because you said so. How can I give an argument to your opinion?

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Argument to what, retard? You are just saying that they care about NT because you said so. How can I give an argument to your opinion?
read it again bud. it's not an opinion when I've seen it happen. read it again and respond to it if you want me to take anything you're saying seriously

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
You’re supposed to be fun, retard. Muh PhD, Muh verbal IQ. You make guy friends for that shit. Foids are for fucking.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and irkkedmulatto
Yeah, bitches kinda dumb this days.. (and the ones that aren't, are taken quickly, because they know what they want, and how and where to get it. They don't wait on dating apps or in real life for some random subhuman to come up to them and ask them what dumb thing they did today) but the problem is they've always been like this.

Humans in general have been kinda dumb, and this whole thing about being smart in general is pretty new (like only 30-50-100 years depending on geographical location on the planet).

That's why you're taken to school in a social environment, so to see bitches and them to see you, and if you're both ''equally smart'' and get along well together, after you finish school, to do shit together (job, house, car, family, etc.)

If you fail to do this, there's a good chance you'll be left alone, or you'll find something good but which has already been used and has been through at least one other relationship, obviously.

• +1
Thing is a lot of modern women in the West at around mid twenties have already experienced more life
than the average Man which desensitizes their Brains to most of what the average man has to offer or
say which is why interacting with them seems like pulling teeth because to them your conversations simply
aren't stimulating enough sort of like "been there done that" basically.

Trying to take the modern woman out of this Mini Celebrity paradigm as an average guy is frustrating
and almost impossible

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and Apparition
You’re supposed to be fun, retard. Muh PhD, Muh verbal IQ. You make guy friends for that shit. Foids are for fucking.
most guys dont bother with education in my country

That's why you're taken to school in a social environment, so to see bitches and them to see you, and if you're both ''equally smart'' and get along well together, after you finish school, to do shit together (job, house, car, family, etc.)

If you fail to do this, there's a good chance you'll be left alone, or you'll find something good but which has already been used and has been through at least one other relationship, obviously.
literally women in my school were inusffrably boring so its over

Trying to take the modern woman out of this Mini Celebrity paradigm as an average guy is frustrating
and almost impossible
they are dessitised by as early as 20 years old as a matter of fact

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
literally women in my school were inusffrably boring so its over
That's your parents' fault for not taking you to some prestigious school in a big city where only the children of the richest, most influential and smartest people take their children, to be in an environment that is suitable for their level..

• +1
That's your parents' fault for not taking you to some prestigious school in a big city where only the children of the richest, most influential and smartest people take their children, to be in an environment that is suitable for their level..
my generation was dogshit tbh tbh. i never met a happy person born in 1995, its a cursed year

Anecdotal evidence is utterly worthless yes.
girls are repulsed by shy and antisocial men even if they're gl if you go outside you would know, instead of just scrolling tiktok.

Thinking that looks alone will ascend you is subhuman cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and itzyaboyJJ
girls are repulsed by shy and antisocial men
... in some alternative reality where foids care about personality but in OUR reality that WE live in foids ONLY care about looks.

... in some alternative reality where foids care about personality but in OUR reality that WE live in foids ONLY care about looks.

you literally posted this thread yesterday

"He has pink star on his head, earring and fucking BARBIE on his clothing. So SO ovER for this individual. No foid will EVER love this weak submissive cuck bitch."

All of this has to do with PERSONALITY LMFAO

It's not that hard to accept the fact that being NT is important when you post shit like this which literally has to do with PERSONALITY.

you literally posted this thread yesterday

"He has pink star on his head, earring and fucking BARBIE on his clothing. So SO ovER for this individual. No foid will EVER love this weak submissive cuck bitch."

All of this has to do with PERSONALITY lmfao.

It's not that hard to accept the fact that being NT is important when you post shit like this which literally has to do with PERSONALITY.
Holy shit you are so fucking brown I can't believe it. That thread was a fucking satire of this forum. The point of the thread is that despite being feminine little bitch and awkward that dude can fuck any foid he wants because he is a chad.

Holy shit you are so fucking brown I can't believe it. That thread was a fucking satire of this forum. The point of the thread is that despite being feminine little bitch and awkward that dude can fuck any foid he wants because he is a chad.

this girl was literally REPLUSED by him in this video

also this guy is nt which just proves my point
If he was a weird guy who just stood around and looked at the ground awkwardly foids will be REPLUSED

I actually thought you were somewhat smart when you posted that thread but turns out you're not. foids do lose a little to a lot of interest if you act that way dumbass, no matter how gl you are.

Masculinity cope is calling someone like Chico ugly you don't even know what masculinity cope means

• +1
this girl was literally REPLUSED by him in this video
Give timestamp.
>If he was a weird guy who just stood around and looked at the ground awkwardly foids will be REPLUSED
... in an alternate reality.
>cause foids do lose interest if you act that way dumbass
>Masculinity cope is calling someone like Chico ugly you don't even know what masculinity cope means
Inane ESL babble. Next.

Give timestamp.
>If he was a weird guy who just stood around and looked at the ground awkwardly foids will be REPLUSED
>cause foids do lose interest if you act that way dumbass
>Masculinity cope is calling someone like Chico ugly you don't even know what masculinity cope means
Inane ESL babble. Next.

it's hard to mention a singular moment cause girls don't act that way, just watch her body language toward him as compared to the other tall guy

"in an alternate reality" isn't an argument dumbass

if this man acted like a "badboy" and took himself seriously he would have way more appeal. Disagreeing with this is just plain retardation.

He's nt as fuck btw and that just further proves my point even though you keep coping

Last edited:
  • +1
"in an alternate reality" isn't an argument dumbass
I can't give you an argument if you just give your shitty worthless opinion, retard. I don't give a fuck about your opinions, I only care about arguments.
if this man acted like a "badboy" and took himself seriously he would have way more appeal.

I can't give you an argument if you just give your shitty worthless opinion, retard. I don't give a fuck about your opinions, I only care about arguments.

god you're an utter dumbfuck. For someone who says "nO arGuMeNT dOnE" like a retard you sure don't have an argument right now. And of course a subhuman like you would cope thinking being gl alone will solve all your problems

god you're an utter dumbfuck. For someone who says "nO arGuMeNT dOnE" like a retard you sure don't have an argument right now. And f course a subhuman like you would cope thinking being gl alone will solve all your problems
>Literally NO fucking argument
Done.

@serialcoper my argument is that foids only care about looks, so you are lying when you say I don't have an argument.

@serialcoper my argument is that foids only care about looks, so you are lying when you say I don't have an argument.
your argument to what I said is non existent. That's how a conservation works, if you disagree with something you need to have a reason instead of just dismissing everything like an idiot. If you want to actually want to make a point against what I said about NT being as important as looks, then do that

you're argument to what I said is non existent
What the fuck are you talking about? You didn't give a single argument. How can I respond to you with an argument if you never fucking had it?