Life is a meme

What the fuck are you talking about? You didn't give a single argument. How can I respond to you with an argument if you never fucking had it?
your argument is looks are the only thing that matters correct?

my argument is that looks matter the most in the hierarchy of things and nt comes second and without being nt being gl means nothing and you WILL NOT slay

your argument is looks are the only thing that matters correct?
Yes.
>my argument is that looks matter the most in the hierarchy of things and nt comes second and without being nt being gl means nothing and you WILL NOT slay
This isn't a fucking argument, dumbass, that's your PERSONAL opinion. I do not give a fuck about your opinion. You can have any opinion you want.
You are essentially saying:
"Foids care about NT because I said so". Show me evidence that foids care about NT.

Yes.
>my argument is that looks matter the most in the hierarchy of things and nt comes second and without being nt being gl means nothing and you WILL NOT slay
This isn't a fucking argument, dumbass, that's your PERSONAL opinion. I do not give a fuck about your opinion. You can have any opinion you want.
You are essentially saying:
"Foids care about NT because I said so". Show me evidence that foids care about NT.
what evidence? this forum is evidence brainlet. there's so many mtns here BECAUSE they're non nt. When there's 100s of mtns slaying outside BECAUSE they're nt.

Becoming more nt is as much of a looksmax as just improving your looks alone fucker.

Maybe stop scrolling tiktok so much where only appearance matters and go the fuck outside where you see nt mtns slaying.

what evidence? this forum is evidence brainlet.
So you don't have evidence, retard. You conceded.
there's so many mtns here BECAUSE they're non nt.
JFL that's not how it fucking works. MTN is just facial rating, what the fuck does it have to do with being NT?
When there's 100s of mtns slaying outside BECAUSE they're nt.
That's in your dreams.
>Becoming more nt is as much of a looksmax as just improving your looks alone fucker.
That's your opinion.
where you see nt mtns slaying.
... in an alternate reality

• Ugh..
Reactions: serialcoper