Life is a sick joke

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
If you're around 20 like me, think about how fast the last 2 decades past you by. Not even mentioning the fact that your perception of time changes as you get older, it starts passing by even faster since time and how fast it is perceived to pass by is subjective

Now know that if your bio clock is above average, you'll have THREE of that. That's it. 3 more times of those 20 years you already experienced

lmfao

Not to mention that you'll feel every single year after 30 in your back, knees, feet, dick, hair, energy, face...

why the fuck isn't suicide more common? Who the fuck wants to get old? No wonder people cope so insanely hard with religion. The lifespan pill is absolutely fucking ruthless

You're MIDDLE AGED at 35, but in my opinion you're at the end of your life at 35 since every year after 40 is torture

• +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 17244 and 9 others
You rape and rape, it feels good to release it fuck.
But in your raping you get lost and your mind is not present. You pray to your 2 gods @8PSLcel and @Aladin for safety but eldritch NT abominations scramble from the fog, degenerated by NT cope and vegan deterioration.
Its over for you bro, they have their way with you, THE END.

ff%2Bpage%2B20%2Bian%2Bmiller.jpg
ea078e94ad289ce26019d27cb214082d--fantasy-books-fantasy-art.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Brutal man
Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 19551
That’s why you need to become millionaire as soon as possible by any means.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 19551
Growing up can feel slow, but after 20 after your second decade is finished it really puts into perspective how fast life is, how fast time goes, how short youth is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 18244, vaninskybird and 6 others
Growing up can feel slow, but after 20 after your second decade is finished it really puts into perspective how fast life is, how fast time goes, how short youth is
One can at least cope with the fact that if they're ugly, their "youth prime" never even mattered. 90 yo chad has a more interesting and sexual life than a 17 yo subhuman oozing collagen

I just don't want to ever leave this state of consciousness. I want to be alive forever, travel the universe, see all the planets, understand the reality of existentialism

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 16370
I’ve been saying it’s ideal to just die painlessly in your sleep as an 18 year old after being a high school slayer/jock cannot lose this way

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 16370, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
I’ve been saying it’s ideal to just die painlessly in your sleep as an 18 year old after being a high school slayer/jock cannot lose this way
I would rather have Eriksen face and live to 95 years old. My gran is 94 and she was 17 when ww2 ended in 1945

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 19551
You rape and rape, it feels good to release it fuck.
But in your raping you get lost and your mind is not present. You pray to your 2 gods @8PSLcel and @Aladin for safety but eldritch NT abominations scramble from the fog, degenerated by NT cope and vegan deterioration.
Its over for you bro, they have their way with you, THE END.

ff%2Bpage%2B20%2Bian%2Bmiller.jpg
ea078e94ad289ce26019d27cb214082d--fantasy-books-fantasy-art.jpg
:feelskek:

Just buy JMULVs course. He has a 70 year old dating 18 year olds

In a way my younger teenage years we’re filled with innocent times with friends, enjoying summers, listening to tracks with my bros in cars, sleepovers ect… those peaceful times made living worth it, now I just wait for my physical body to move on, as my mental/spiritual has already died.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Johnnybegood and Deleted member 19551
yea bruv, ion even know how the past 4 years went by, its like im speedrunning life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
what are you even supposed to do after 25? i already did everything i wanted to

I cry everytim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and TUSSELEIF
yeah its so fucking gay how short youth is and how long being old is, its a fucking scam

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I dont relate since my aging genetics is toptier

in fact i relate with the time passing fast thing, but I think its due to me having fucking ocd and doing the same retarded shits everyday and losing my time

You need to extend your childhood forever

20-30 is peak you’re just not gl enough to actualise your peak